The problem with MVP voting IMO is that so many Brechel fans vote for Elissa and the others are splitting votes among the rest of the HGs so unless everyone gets behind 1 or 2 HGs Elissa will just keep winning

That explains it. The split.

The problem with MVP voting IMO is that so many Brechel fans vote for Elissa and the others are splitting votes among the rest of the HGs so unless everyone gets behind 1 or 2 HGs Elissa will just keep winning

Yep.

Right now I would say Amanda is playing the best game, but I think Jessie is pretty close in her game. Amanda is playing all sides fo the house and seems to have an alliance with everyone which will help her get further in the game as long as people don't start figuring it all out. Jessie I think is playing a good game as well because she has managed to remain largley under the radar which is the best move early on. Jessie has given the "Mean Girls" a good reason to target her for eveiction but they haven't done so and that is smart of Jessie. I think she has people thinking she is a lightweight and they can get her out anytime, when if she starts to win some sompetitions watch out.

Candice. She figured out the boys alliance and got the ball rolling for the get Nick out plan!

If you buy that she actually figured that out on her own ... Pretty smart if she managed to know every single member with out getting even 1 wrong. Personally I think that info was planted.

As of now the MVP is hard to say but I'd say McCrae at this point

1. Amanda talks game with everyone in the house, and thus, knows more than anyone at this point about who has deals with who.

2. Judd is part of the core info group, was a major part of Nick's eviction, and is now part of most inside info. He has stepped is gameplay game up this past week, and nobody has him on their top 4 list of people they want evicted because he gets along with everyone.

3. Howard has not stopped playing the game despite the MC being found out. This week he has made a new alliance with McManda, Spence, and they want to bring Andy and someone else - looking like Helen. He would be higher, but McManda considers this a fake alliance while Howard and Spence think it is real. In fact, McManda told Judd and Andy about it to make sure they knew.

Honorable mentions - McCrae, Andy

Guest 6Borders

I'm sure the DR told McCrae to say he had the MVP just so the other HG's will think someone other than Elissa might really be able to get it but most (if not all) of the HG's know that's a lie and figure Elissa really had it.

They were speculating in the house that eventually America would give it to someone else because the Brenchel thing will die down, but I don't see that happening.

Everyone might dislike Elissa but there is something to be said since she has had the MVP for the last 2 weeks and both of her nominees have gone home. Yes I know Helen is going to claim that she had everything to do with that but not so. When Elissa asked Nick if he would vote out Kaitlan he said come back and check with me in 10 minutes he was up it would not have mattered what Helen said. When she put up Spencer instead of Howard this week that was her decision even if Helen told her it was ok. Amanda was pushing too hard for Howard. She is not stupid and I think she would use it the way she wants and I hope if she gets it this week she doesn't tell anyone she has it. Its time to start playing without Helen and Andy and the rest of these people that she thinks are going ot keep her in the house.

I'm sure the DR told McCrae to say he had the MVP just so the other HG's will think someone other than Elissa might really be able to get it but most (if not all) of the HG's know that's a lie and figure Elissa really had it.

They were speculating in the house that eventually America would give it to someone else because the Brenchel thing will die down, but I don't see that happening.

i thought this idea came from McManda, not from the DR ??

I would love to see Howard get it...he wouldn't say a word to anyone.

He is rubbish at lying though.

Helen might be the most likely contender after a strong week gamewise, but I think her days are numbered as she's putting a massive target on herself and just can't see it. I think if Elissa and Helen went on the block again Helen would be the target.

Candice!!! She knows what is going on and nobody has a clue! They are looking at her as a floater! People are sleeping on her!

But we really Won't know until jury time that's when they break out! Example dan from last year!

the real mvp is the die hard fans who put up with the bb bs crap each year

we are the minority

:animated_bouncy:

the real mystery is who is getting second place votes

guessing probably helen since she is most connected to elissa

the next mvp will be elissa and the one after that.............elissa :animated_bouncy: