Howard - Week 3

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the Have not competition and how Howard tried to throw it...

LOL @ Aaryn saying he kept missing the bucket and hitting her face....(gee Aaryn ya think???)

I was laughing so hard!!! :lol2:

I know it was hilarious ! I know he wanted to throw something at McCrae! He was trying his hardest to throw it!

Imagine Howard being on the block against Aryan and then Howard being evicted while Aryan and the rest of the kkk crew laughs. I don't think that would go over too well with many fans after CBS exposed the racism and they continue to pound it home. CBS is in a bit of a pickle, imo, trying to figure out how quickly they can get Aryan out of the game. I'll bet the next HOH comp will be custom made for Howard and he'll get to nominate Aryan.

Imagine Howard being on the block against Aryan and then Howard being evicted while Aryan and the rest of the kkk crew laughs. I don't think that would go over too well with many fans after CBS exposed the racism and they continue to pound it home. CBS is in a bit of a pickle, imo, trying to figure out how quickly they can get Aryan out of the game. I'll bet the next HOH comp will be custom made for Howard and he'll get to nominate Aryan.

ITA. CBS would really be in a bad position if H got voted out. And, not only would CBS look bad, it would make all the people in the house look like a bunch of racist. It would be easy for people to come to the conclusion that Americans give a lot of lips service to saying they hate racist but, when push comes to shove, the races side with their own color.

I don't like it if Production is telling people that they cannot put someone on the block but it may be just for this week because of the racist things. But if Gina Marie, Kaitlin, or Aaryn win HOH next week and they nominate Howard BB will be in a real pickle then.

ITA. CBS would really be in a bad position if H got voted out. And, not only would CBS look bad, it would make all the people in the house look like a bunch of racist. It would be easy for people to come to the conclusion that Americans give a lot of lips service to saying they hate racist but, when push comes to shove, the races side with their own color.

yup

Totally agree with this: CBS is purposely keeping Howard in the game to be the one to deal with these issues. He will be the hero in this situation.

BTW anyone else think it was a little suspicious that he was paired with Aaryn, Kaitlin and GM in the Have/Have not? That was another "hero" move on CBS's part, I think. He was supposed to throw it and suffer along with them knowing they would ultimately hurt more.

Unfortunately he sucked at the comp, but he sure looked like he was having fun dousing GM with that smelly crud.

I am watching tonight's show now. I found it absolutely gut busting hilarious :lol2: when he was trying to throw the competition. As my mother used to say "you never know who is going to have to give you a glass of water" or in the case of Trailer Trash Barbie and the Staten Island Skitch a bucket of milk.

I know you meant this sarcastically, but is there any real evidence of this? Besides all they he said, she said....

No!!! I haven't seen it! He prayed with people but that's it!

I am watching tonight's show now. I found it absolutely gut busting hilarious :lol2: when he was trying to throw the competition. As my mother used to say "you never know who is going to have to give you a glass of water" or in the case of Trailer Trash Barbie and the Staten Island Skitch a bucket of milk.

Yeah that was funny!

Howard and Spencer seriously think they are not targets which is funny because everyone in the house is talking about putting Howard and Spencer on the block and sending them home. I think Howard needs to be careful because it sounds like he is about to be on the block and might get kicked out of the house in the next few weeks. That will really set him and Spencer straight.

Howard and Spencer seriously think they are not targets which is funny because everyone in the house is talking about putting Howard and Spencer on the block and sending them home. I think Howard needs to be careful because it sounds like he is about to be on the block and might get kicked out of the house in the next few weeks. That will really set him and Spencer straight.

Yeah he needs to win hoh! He almost won this one!

I guess Howard really is a BB coward-a "Have Not" coward. Did BB plant the thought of losing the food comp? He must have heard Beaklisa and Candice calling for the other team to win, yet Howard couldn't go slower than McCrayCray? How could you not go slower? You just really slow down?

Howard all talk about losing the comp, but he couldn't do it.

Nice try for the cameras!

Watching Howard and Candice last night was so painful. How it hurt to see such a strong people have to eat this kind of sh*t ! I can't imagine what it would be like to be in their position, I will never know.

No, you will never really know how that kind of behaviour hurts. But thanks for being smart and sympathetic. I hope they both make it to the end.

He is nothing more than wasted space...

I think the only wasted space is YOU being here on this forum talking thrash.

I know that everyone thinks that the game is rigged etc. but we keep coming back for more so it is what it is. I don't think that Howard and Candice should have to put up with the remarks made by Aaryn. I think it is getting ridiculous and I wish that it would stop. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be in that house and have to listen to that crap. Its already stressful enough. I think Helen didn't want to put Howard up because she claimed to be such a forgiving person. I think she wanted Elissa to do it for her and Elissa did not want to and did not because Amanda was pushing too hard for him to be there. It made Elissa think she was going to vote out Howard and not Jeremy.

Kinda seems like the whole house (except Candice) is ganging up on Howard... what's up with that? All for a hinky vote?

Yes! Well Amanda doesn't trust him and she started putting doubts in people's head and then what really pissed her off is that she couldn't backdoor him because Elissa would put him up as MVP!!! Ever since then she has had it out for him! Spreading lies on him and people like Andy have been running with it turning people against him Cray-Cray!!!