Jeremy - Week 3 - Evicted (July 18)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

win pov or game over :animated_bouncy:

For the short time I saw him on the feeds, he was reacting much better than Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin. He said he got cocky and now he is in trouble. He said he wasn't going to hide and act like an ass, that he had to try to do something to stay in the game. The women are having a huge pity party and everyone else is disgusting and garbage.

For the short time I saw him on the feeds, he was reacting much better than Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin. He said he got cocky and now he is in trouble. He said he wasn't going to hide and act like an ass, that he had to try to do something to stay in the game. The women are having a huge pity party and everyone else is disgusting and garbage.

i agree...don't care for the guy but at least he knows the situation and is handling it better than i thought he would. we will see.

Just now McCrae, Amanda, Andy and Candice were in a discussion and Jeremy walks in and parks his carcass on the couch. The looks on his face were awesome! He wasn't saying a whole lot either which was something new for me. He's always running his mouth but now he stands a chance of leaving he's being all chill? No. Now that the others have left the room he's telling Judd that he needs to "talk up his side of the house" about keeping him in the house.

What a tool.

I don't like the guy but at least he isn't wallowing in self pity and blaming everyone else. He is trying to stay in the game and some of the guys did seem to like him so if he plays it right, he might be able to save himself this week.

I don't like the guy but at least he isn't wallowing in self pity and blaming everyone else. He is trying to stay in the game and some of the guys did seem to like him so if he plays it right, he might be able to save himself this week.

The guys are afraid to go against Elissa and her MVP vote and then there is Amanda..... :lookaround:

Put Jerkorrhea on the block with Aryan. The MVP can put up Spencer. It does not matter who wins PV. Jerk ought to go home, yes he is behaving better, all the more reason to send him home. He knew better and behaved grossly.