McCrae - Week 3

I figured him for the underdog of the house and was so surprised when he won first HOH. Glad he was invited into TMC and got paired up with a girl to keep him in the game. Now though, couldn't care less. Don't these people realize that all couples get split up? Him & Amanda need to be next on everyone's hit list.

Exactly! I think Judd doesn't trust them.

Let see its the next day. Let's hope McGrey takes a shower! That's his new nickname from me because he doesn't take showers. His butts probably Dingee!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad we don't have smellavision... O I just realized they both smoke...probably have a diminished ability to smell each other. Kudos to the other HGs who do not smoke for not saying anything...they both must stink.

is he joking about having a bb wedding or is he serious? i saw a ring he made and was showing it to someone. i can't believe the way his game is going downhill.

Amanda Has ruined his game turned him into a wuss!

Seriously does anyone know he has gotten up to wash his assets yet??? That blanket is screaming!! This I not survivor! Wash your assets! He can't even use the pool excuse because he hasn't been in there! And if niteslacker is right about last night then he definitely need to be running to that shower and take 3 baths!!!!!

Seems like Cray Cray and Mandy have been quite active under the covers according to the LFU's.

all I can say is ick to any of these idiots that think having sex for America is entertaining.

Seems like Cray Cray and Mandy have been quite active under the covers according to the LFU's.

all I can say is ick to any of these idiots that think having sex for America is entertaining.

I have seen a lot of suspicious activity from these two in the wee hours - under the covers of course - but nothing definitive enough to report on

I've got my eye on them though :eek:

I have seen a lot of suspicious activity from these two in the wee hours - under the covers of course - but nothing definitive enough to report on

I've got my eye on them though :eek:

According to niteslacker something was going on!

Shoot last night I passed out at like 3:30 am which is 12:30 am BB time I guess I missed those two nasty lovebirds and unfortunately for me I have no access to the Flashback feature - maybe I am better off as I am still traumatized by Howard's towel malfunction :notworthy:

Here read for yourself!!!!!!

*FLASHBACK ALERT* Feed 1 - 03:00 AM BBT Well...the make-out session has gotten significantly more intense.... Amanda was clearly straddling McCrae beneath the comforter with some serious hip movement going on and moments ago she let an...interesting sound. She rolls off of him and lies down and says she's hot. She asks if he feels used now. He agrees. Amanda tries to talk to him about it and he finally says "Stop talking about it..." and she says "why they're not watching us..." McCrae replies and says there's a camera on them. (Well...the rest of our feeds are down...so all eyes are turned on the two of you right now because you're all that we have! - NiteSlacker).

Now it's sounds like this is Amanda's next adventure you be the judge;

McCrae telling her about people from previous seasons that have performed oral stories (not really stories) for each other. Amanda says we haven't done that. McCrae agrees.