Kaitlin - Week 3 (HoH Nominee & PoV Winner)

If Kaitlin does not use the veto on herself she deserves to get voted out. We will see if she plays with her heart or her brain. I hope she does and Helen puts Jeremy up. Either he or Aaryn would go home and either one would be fine with me although I would prefer Aaryn.

I would LOVE for Aaryn to go home but I don't think that would happen. I have a really bad feeling that Jeremy, Aaron and Kaitlyn will all three be there come Thursday night.

Yep. CBS probably wants all three of them to stay. Aaryn for the controversy, Jeremy for bullying, and Kaitlin as yet another pretty girl.

Guest 6Borders

Never forget...this girl was RECRUITED by some BB casting person and (in her own words) sent right to the finals. If she doesn't use the POV and goes home I would be pretty sure this was in her original "signing bonus options" or they just upped the ante in the DR in order to keep Jeremy and Aaryn (because they are drama)

I dont see why Andy likes her! He has been in the HOH room with them and witnessed all the name calling, etc. and yet he thinks she is really a nice person? really? I think she is just as bad as Aaryn and germy. If she chooses not to use the veto on herself, and I would not be surprised, then I think Spencer will go and the mean group will be in control again next week.

I agree! She backs down to him constantly .. When she overheard him talking to others and throwing her and arryn under the bus , she ended up apologizing to him ! LOL ! He will bully her into not using the veto to save herself.Hopefully this is not an option.

Either way, someone in this game is going to be bullying her over that POV. Jeremy does not have a monopoly on bullying this season.

Either way, someone in this game is going to be bullying her over that POV. Jeremy does not have a monopoly on bullying this season.

LOL !!! Yes I agree and bullying can work wonders in bb , a lot of people will back down immediately. I guess what I don't like about it is him bullying her when the two of them are involved in a "showmance" . How unromantic is that !!! LMAO !! There has been plenty of showmances just for gameplay but there has also been ones where they take it to the next level. I am a sap I guess but I love when a man stands up for his "woman" .

Kaitlyn is the wanna be Heather in the flick Heathers. She hasn't the balls to be THE HEATHER so she mimics her ( Aaryn ). Aaryn will probably just need to hold her hand out and say GIVE.

As it turned out she used the POV which was the smart move but thinks it is unfair that her bullying bf in the house is on the block. I have seen the clip from thursday night now about 10 times and each time I am kind of looking at different people. Kaitlin is laughing and thinking the whole thing is funny which shows that either she is afraid to stand up to GinaMarie and Aaryn or she seriously didn't see anything wrong with that. Frankly I hope that when Jeremy is gone she wises up and starts to realize that there are people in the house that are downright obnoxious. I also hope when she gets out of the house that she can look back at that clip and be outraged by it, but I doubt it.

She has no clue what is going on! She is not being social! She hangs around Jeremy who disses her in DR, she hangs on to every word he saids and is acting like they are going to be together when they get out! She is bragging that they are going to get matching tattoo when they get out! Girl get a clue!

I don't want to be that perverted guy always posting stuff that involves sexual content. But sometimes I just can't help it.

Last night in the BY there was a very long interesting sexual conversation going down. One of the things that Kaitlin brings up occasionally is this "swinger party" that she has worked at a few times (she is a bartender supposedly).

She was telling Jeremy that after they have been married 25 years she is going to become a swinger to keep her sex life interesting. Jeremy surprisingly (and I respect this) told her that he, being married for 25 years would love and respect his wife too much to do that sort of thing and would never share the woman he loves with another man. GM agreed.

Kaitlin seems to be a bit too into the whole "swinger" aspect. She also comes off as someone with very loose sexual beliefs. She claims on one hand to be "asexual" and doesn't need sex, and on the other hand when she talks about sex, she comes off as a hedonistic nymphomaniac.

I don't know, just my opinion, submitted for your feedback. It doesn't reflect on game play I just found it interesting.

Kaitlin and GM talking about Aaryn. Kaitlin saying that Howard, Jessie, Candice and Spencer are coming after her.

Kaitlin explaining that Aaryn is going around throwing her under the bus. Kaitlin and GM trying to figure out if they can get the votes to keep Jeremy, Kaitlin has decided that she needs Jeremy a LOT more than Aaryn, trying to figure out a way to convince Helen to keep him.

Kaitlin saying that on the night that they fought over the wine, it was Aaryn who went outside and told everyone that they drank it, and then Jeremy took all the blame for it.

GM and Kaitlin deciding that they might be better off keeping Jeremy, and Aaryn is doing nothing for them except bringing down their games.

This is getting good folks.

so the jeremy funeral will be happening tomorrow :lousings::animated_bouncy: