Helen - Week 3 - HOH

Yes, and moms are better people than non-moms, hence Elissa and Helen will end up as the final two. As a guy, I feel so inadequate because I'll never be a mom.

Helen was in good a position until She became HOH! Because of her mouth and talking so much she has more targets on back! She begun threatening people! And she believes Mccraes are going to keep her safe! They are scrambling because she has named everybody in their alliance. And she's too trusting she thinks Kaitlyn is not going to come after her now Or Aaron Because she a nail party! That is the people HOH because she's good people! But yet she's willing to throw Elissa in Candice under the bus! They are the ones that had her back especially Elissa!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She claims to be a super fan of big brother she should know better. I realize that she did not want anyone to feel like they couldn't come to the HOH, but she has taken it to a whole other level. I want to have fun yeah yeah its like Disneyland only better in my HOH (just kidding), Jeremy told Mcmanda last night that she basically told him her alliance but he did leave out the rest of the alliance because she has one with the whole house. I don't even think she realizes what she is doing she is so busy thinking and over thinking. The fact that she is a super fan and would even consider for one minute Jeremy's deal tells me that something happens to the brain when you enter the big brother house.......................... Whether you like her or not Elissa at least has a clue which is why Spencer is on the block and not Howard. Thursday cannot come soon enough for me it's difficult to watch her tell everyone everything.

Helen was in good a position until She became HOH! Because of her mouth and talking so much she has more targets on back! She begun threatening people! And she believes Mccraes are going to keep her safe! They are scrambling because she has named everybody in their alliance. And she's too trusting she thinks Kaitlyn is not going to come after her now Or Aaron Because she a nail party! That is the people HOH because she's good people! But yet she's willing to throw Elissa in Candice under the bus! They are the ones that had her back especially Elissa!

The person she thinks has her back (Andy) will drop her quick once given the chance.

She claims to be a super fan of big brother she should know better. I realize that she did not want anyone to feel like they couldn't come to the HOH, but she has taken it to a whole other level. I want to have fun yeah yeah its like Disneyland only better in my HOH (just kidding), Jeremy told Mcmanda last night that she basically told him her alliance but he did leave out the rest of the alliance because she has one with the whole house. I don't even think she realizes what she is doing she is so busy thinking and over thinking. The fact that she is a super fan and would even consider for one minute Jeremy's deal tells me that something happens to the brain when you enter the big brother house.......................... Whether you like her or not Elissa at least has a clue which is why Spencer is on the block and not Howard. Thursday cannot come soon enough for me it's difficult to watch her tell everyone everything.

The person she thinks has her back (Andy) will drop her quick once given the chance.

Yes she had a strong secret alliance with Elissa and Candice. She better they don't find out she threw them under the bus for the fake alliance she thinks she has!

Guest 6Borders

Helen fell into the HOH trap someone does every year without fail. The power goes to their heads and they treat the HOH as their Ivory Tower, and they always act like their power will continue indefinitely. Helen is planning to the end, assuming Elissa will always have the MVP, bullying people if they don't do what she wants...then there are the demands...

"SEND McCrae up to talk to me..." (never "ask McCrae if he would mind..." or "if McCrae has time")....it's always a demand from the royal HOH.

Helen's biggest problem is her mouth and the fact that she loves to hear herself talk and she doesn't know when to shut up. Does anyone really think Kaitlin was buying into her "we're co-HOH's this week...blah blah".

The other day Helen told no less than 5 people the exactly same thing and said "this needs to stay between the two of us"

I liked her at first, but power has gone to her head. Can't wait for her to get evicted!

LOL. It seems that we want everybody evicted - depending on the day/hour. Like Marty, I am curious to see how/if the house dynamics change after Jeremy, etc....are gone. Will it be boring? Will it be better?

I think that Helen better confirm alliances. McManda and Spencer are evil forces with which to reckon and very compelling.

I remember Rachel's first season I disliked her sooo much that I wanted her gone. Well I got my wish then that house was sooo boring. Even Big brother after dark was bad. With Aaryn and Kaitlan as well as Amanda still in the house it could still be good. Amanda pretty much says what's on her mind.

You hit the nail on the head Cathy. I still would rather someone like Helen to go far but give me a break with all the nice people and because I am a mom talk. We get it already.

They should be home with their kids, but the 15 minutes of fame always wins out for the attention seekers.

Anyone notice this in Helen's blog:

While I have forgiven Jeremy, I have not forgotten. His presence in the House makes every Houseguest uneasy, including Kaitlin, and it is time for an exorcism and get the evil spirit of Jeremy out of this House.

Kaitlin uneasy because of Jeremy? Seriously? Is Kaitlin lying about that to Helen, or am I missing something here?

Funnier still is that Kaitlin is trying to keep Jeremy and vote out Aaryn instead.

Helen on the CBS show crying again and then in DR says she uses the FAKE crying for her kids to get them to behave.

As a mother I would never do that. That just seems so weird.

yeah she cries on cue

probably will have another meltdown once the big group alliances have to turn on each other and the we all are all a happy family period ends :animated_bouncy:

Helen on the CBS show crying again and then in DR says she uses the FAKE crying for her kids to get them to behave.

I came here to bring up the same point. I like Helen, don't get me wrong, but that was a curve ball for me. It was like saying, "When my kids misbehave, I cry to get them under control" which equals "I control my kids by faking emotions and using their guilt to manipulate them into doing what I want'.

No fair mommies - guilt is not a tool. Too many kids growing up with all sorts of emotional conflict with that method.

I came here to bring up the same point. I like Helen, don't get me wrong, but that was a curve ball for me. It was like saying, "When my kids misbehave, I cry to get them under control" which equals "I control my kids by faking emotions and using their guilt to manipulate them into doing what I want'.

No fair mommies - guilt is not a tool. Too many kids growing up with all sorts of emotional conflict with that method.

exactly - messing with their emotions? uggg. My world with my child was full of smiles and encouragement. And don't hate me because I don't believe in spanking and never used that as a tool. I was lucky my daughter loves to make me happy and was well behaved.

Well. Now we know what likely happened to aaryn, kaitlin, ginamarie, amanda, jessie, helen, jeremy, andy, spencer, mccrae and judd. Candice seems okay. I still have no clue about howard.

What happened to them? What are you talking about here?

This was posted earlier in the thread, NYRose.

Posted Today, 05:10 PM

She's like the fly that you keep squating at but it never goes away.

Aren't they all just trying to break into an acting career when they go on this show?

She fits the politician MO, annoying, untrustworthy and can turn on emotions at a flip of a dime.

As an older HG, married with kids I was all gung-ho Helen. Seeing her work with Elissa, way to go. But talking about having HOH-head. Helen, you may be running things right now but not after tonight. Remember that. When you are HOH, you have to give yourself some wiggle-room for when your side is not in power.

Guest 6Borders

I lost a lot of respect for Helen last night...first the crying to get her kids to behave (I hope they were watching, and if so Daddy has been left with some damage control) and 2nd for even considering keeping Jeremy (tho I am sure DR has told the HG's to try and keep the fans guessing).

Helen's allegiance to Elissa is about as phoney as her tears. We all knew, the minute Elissa was announced as an HG, that Grodner would have some special powers or safety net to keep her in and that was BEFORE we knew about the MVP. You can bet Helen figured out the same thing while the rest of them were hating on Elissa, and formed the alliance because she controls how Elissa votes.