Helen - Week 3 - HOH

I liked her. I do not like her anymore. HoH has shown her true colors and she is just as much a bully as these other people are. Does she not understand that after this week, she is a peasant again and there will be consequences for what she does this week. Nobody died and made her queen, these people owe her NOTHING and since she CAN'T evict them all... she might want to mind her Ps and Qs and how she talks to people this week.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen will have to work some to be as big a bully as jeremy was. A lot of people are saying that they are equal but no. She doesn't drink all the wine or slug down the chocolate milk, etc....Helen is just away from her family and mixing it up with a bunch of people many of whom who have no clue about acquiring much less paying a mortgage or a real job, etc....she's just bossy woman. they are a bunch of 20-somethings. No clue how she handles it as well as she has.

ummm I still see her as a bully. She may not be a pompus azz with no filter like Jeremy but she has handed out a lot of threats if people don't do what she wants.

Guest 6Borders

I like Helen ok but she needs to SHUT UP! She just yaps on and on. I was trying to watch BBAD in the wee hours for something to do and I had to turn it off. Helen just would not stop talking and waving her arms. If they get a strong breeze in S. California she might just take off and fly!

She was playing a good game until she became obsessed with the one vote. She is doing the same thing that Howard and Spencer did but that's ok why? Because they lied first? She would not shut up last night she was telling all the girls about how she got to the truth, She needs to shut up. The crap about keeping Kaitlan safe because she did the house a favor by using the POV is a bunch of crap. She would have used it anyway regardless of what she was saying. I am hoping Howard is the next HOH and people tell him that they have final 2 deals with her ,(hell she has an alliance with the whole house)and he treats her like she treated him and Spencer. She was ridiculous.

She was playing a good game until she became obsessed with the one vote. She is doing the same thing that Howard and Spencer did but that's ok why? Because they lied first? She would not shut up last night she was telling all the girls about how she got to the truth, She needs to shut up. The crap about keeping Kaitlan safe because she did the house a favor by using the POV is a bunch of crap. She would have used it anyway regardless of what she was saying. I am hoping Howard is the next HOH and people tell him that they have final 2 deals with her ,(hell she has an alliance with the whole house)and he treats her like she treated him and Spencer. She was ridiculous.

Was she trying to plant the seeds for a all girl alliance? I think her real alliance is Elissa and Candice because she kept saying She's only loyal to the ones who were loyal to her first And a Elissa and Candace were the ones that were loyal to her first! And Alyssa and Candace want an all girl alliance. Idk!!!

Was she trying to plant the seeds for a all girl alliance? I think her real alliance is Elissa and Candice because she kept saying She's only loyal to the ones who were loyal to her first And a Elissa and Candace were the ones that were loyal to her first! And Alyssa and Candace want an all girl alliance. Idk!!!

I am not sure because she tells everyone not to talk game to Elissa and has no plans to keep her I am not sure when she thinks would be a good time to get rid of her, but who knows.

I am not sure because she tells everyone not to talk game to Elissa and has no plans to keep her I am not sure when she thinks would be a good time to get rid of her, but who knows.

But then she tells people to protect Elissa and Candice ???? Unless she is targeting that way??? Elissa Candice Howard and maybe and I mean a slight maybe spencer needs to win hoh!

What gets me is that she goes on and on about who she will take to the final 2 like it's a shoe in. She is digging her on grave i think once she comes off the cloud people will remember every word or Amanda will remind them.

I hope Howard wins hoh and put her up!!!!!

She thinks she has this game down! I can't wait until she goes home! I'm fed up with her!!!!

I mean she is crucifying Howard and she is doing the same thing and much worst! Can you say hypocrite!!!

Yeah I think she feels now that she has successfully aligned herself with CBS's MVP she is a definite finalist..

And don't forget America loves her now because she is good people! Ugh!

Helen just lost the game in one week as HOH. Loose lips sink ships and she's sunk hers.

Also, how annoying is she when she talks about wanting "good people to win"? Not that I want Jerm, Aaron, GM or Spencer to win, but every season that someone makes the "good people" comment it makes me root for that person less.