Helen - Week 3 - HOH

Why would Helen want to get rid of Jeremy, Aaryn or GM? Helen wants to win and when she gets to the end, she doesn't want to be up against anyone who has a better chance of winning then she does.

She better start working on getting out Elissa and Amanda, but it's baby steps for now!

Elissa has done nothing but won MVP, Helen has been the brains and the motivator to get votes her way.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Helen want to get rid of Jeremy, Aaryn or GM? Helen wants to win and when she gets to the end, she doesn't want to be up against anyone who has a better chance of winning then she does.

She better start working on getting out Elissa and Amanda, but it's baby steps for now!

Elissa has done nothing but won MVP, Helen has been the brains and the motivator to get votes her way.

She is being manipulated by McRae! He threw spencer and Howard under the bus so no one would look at him and Amanda! With Amanda pulling the strings!!!! He is whipped!

She is being manipulated by McRae! He threw spencer and Howard under the bus so no one would look at him and Amanda! With Amanda pulling the strings!!!! He is whipped!

If she is being manipulated by McRae, then too bad! She's done some manipulating of her own and quite effectively I might add.

I guess it was okay when she was manipulating to get rid of people that weren't favorites or those who would stand in the way of advancing Elissa and Candice?

Ya can't have it both ways!!!

If she is being manipulated by McRae, then too bad! She's done some manipulating of her own and quite effectively I might add.

I guess it was okay when she was manipulating to get rid of people that weren't favorites or those who would stand in the way of advancing Elissa and Candice?

Ya can't have it both ways!!!

i disagree! She was campaigning! And it wasn't hard because people were tired of the other side. Oh except for the crocodile tears!

Helen is suffering with HOH syndrome.

Watching her in HOH room grilling people and demanding answers showed she was using the crown on her head.

She was so furious that Spencer and Howard were playing her and playing both sides. Well hellooooooooooo that is the game of Big Brother. She has been working to make her own secret side alliances.

She is smart and beautiful and should go far but she needs to quit acting like she is running the show and people HAVE to be loyal to her or off with their heads.

Helen is suffering with HOH syndrome.

Watching her in HOH room grilling people and demanding answers showed she was using the crown on her head.

She was so furious that Spencer and Howard were playing her and playing both sides. Well hellooooooooooo that is the game of Big Brother. She has been working to make her own secret side alliances.

She is smart and beautiful and should go far but she needs to quit acting like she is running the show and people HAVE to be loyal to her or off with their heads.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is lying to her anyway! Use the smart cam and see!

Helen is too trusting!!!! She told Elissa that she trusts McRae but nod Amanda! They are both the same! Now in the beginning she didn't want to use Howard as a pawn but she listen to McRae and let him persuade her and now she forgot her purpose to get out Jeremy! She just convince Elissa U can trust McRae! Geesh! With all that melt down Amanda was doing you would think the light bulb was going off!! No it wasn't! Ugg!

:disgust:

i disagree! She was campaigning! And it wasn't hard because people were tired of the other side. Oh except for the crocodile tears!

Some may call it campaigning, some manipulation and others bullying.

Yes she rallied to keep Elissa-campaigning. She admitted she cried on purpose -manipulating. Threatening people with votes - bullying.

Some may call it campaigning, some manipulation and others bullying.

Yes she rallied to keep Elissa-campaigning. She admitted she cried on purpose -manipulating. Threatening people with votes - bullying.

I see your point! Agree!

I like her and all, but man when she got HOH she went cray, she just would not stop dancin around, jumpin around , blah blah, and then I'm sooo tired of hearing her yakkin about playin BB in a be nice and sincere to everyone way, wha? That is not the game of BB, so not sure how long she will hang in there with that strategy, she is way too trusting and tells too much info to whoever

I like her and all, but man when she got HOH she went cray, she just would not stop dancin around, jumpin around , blah blah, and then I'm sooo tired of hearing her yakkin about playin BB in a be nice and sincere to everyone way, wha? That is not the game of BB, so not sure how long she will hang in there with that strategy, she is way too trusting and tells too much info to whoever

She got pretty power hungry and was furious at those that didn't vote with her and she called them disloyal and they have to go. People sure do change in the HOH room. The other people were just playing the game of BB. Yes lying and all that jazz.

With Kaitlin winning pov, Helen needs to put germ as the replacement nom no matter what deals are presented to her. If that doesn't happen, it will truly be a waste of HOH because then there's the slight chance that spencer goes home. I can't stand spencer, but would love to see germ and Aaron evicted before him.

I think Power of HOH has gone to her head....She has to stop telling how to play BB

Oh my gosh, has the HoH power gone to her head! She is telling talking to Spencer right now. Spencer says that he just wants to make it to jury and she says she will do what she can to get him there, but that he better vote for her in final two.

Oh my gosh, has the HoH power gone to her head! She is telling talking to Spencer right now. Spencer says that he just wants to make it to jury and she says she will do what she can to get him there, but that he better vote for her in final two.

It is HOH syndrome - They all turn into bullies.

OMG....I can't even watch this discussion with her, Kaitlyn and Andy. I'm off to watch Redneck Island.

Helen telling Howard she could back door him but she won't if he protects her in this game. I know Helen is a short little woman but I have heard more threats from her since she started playing this game from any other. Jeremy is a big guy and looms over people when he threatened them but Helen has far surpassed with the threats.

I keep trying to like her but she is just abusing the being the friend of the MVP and now being the HOH.

She did start out being rather controlling, but she has come away from that and we can now see her game play in her nominations. She was aiming to backdoor Jerkemy and it looks like she has succeeded. Well played.

I think she is running her mouth too much which is just going to get her in trouble. We know that if kaitlin wins HOH Helen is sure to go on the block and I would not be surprised if they put Elissa up as well just because that group hates Elissa. Problem with Helen's game right now is that she is talking to everyone and trying to tell people how to play the game when that can only get her in trouble. She was an early target because of Elissa but is going to find she is a bigger target because of her nominees and such.