Helen - Week 3 - HOH

I'm pretty sure Aaryn will go up as pay back and I would not be surprised if GinaMarie is nominated as well. Her actions tonight are not going to do her any favors.

She might, but I hope not. I would not waste my time with Aaryn and GM right now if I were Helen. It's better like Candice said to get the bigger threats out right now while she can, and the biggest threat in the house right now is Germy because he's a force to reckon with in the physical comps.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Helen. In my opinion I think Helen is going to put up who "the diary room" puts into her head. I feel she is playing this as if she was running for political office and she will do whatever she thinks America wants. It is almost like having "America's Player" again. By the way. I love you Eric !! :kiss2:

Guest 6Borders

She's my favorite player (except for her alliance with Elissa, whom I hope she is just using to get herself further in the game) and I'm glad she got HOH. I really wanted her to get letters and pictures from home most of all, and shake Jeremy, Aaryn and Kait out of their high 'n mighty tree!

It will be interesting to see what she does with the noms.

I hope she doesn't go the quirky route with the nominations. I hate it when they over-plan and lose chances to rid the house of flotsam. Aaryn and Jeremy would be the nominees for sure for me. Both cannot win POV. One would be gone unless it all fell into place and a dream double eviction happened and they both got sent back to Texas with my blessings. Neither represents the state worth a chit and I suspect they will be advised of that. Kaitlin replacement.

Guest 6Borders

I hope she doesn't go the quirky route with the nominations. I hate it when they over-plan and lose chances to rid the house of flotsam. Aaryn and Jeremy would be the nominees for sure for me. Both cannot win POV. One would be gone unless it all fell into place and a dream double eviction happened and they both got sent back to Texas with my blessings. Neither represents the state worth a chit and I suspect they will be advised of that. Kaitlin replacement.

You and me both Slim and I'll help them pack...lol!

Helen is already overthinking things (they always do). It seems like she is trying to make a ally out of Kaitlin.

Love to see Aaryn and Jeremy on slop because they will bitch and moan the entire time.

Helen is smart, she'll do what is best for her game. I think she should put up those who have not been on slop yet, even if they are on her side. Its dangerous to be vindictive in BB and punish your enemies because it only motivates them more to come after you. It is smart to put them at a disadvantage.

What the hell happens when people get HOH? Do all the bad things that people have done to them just disappear from their minds? Do they think the person that has been against them from the start will now magically listen to them since they are HOH? WTF Helen???

Helen's butt is going to be bruised from all the arse kissing everyone is doing.

I feel in my heart that Helen is taking in everything that these HGs are saying with

a Grain of Salt.

Kaitlin and Aaryn being nominated to me is not bad expecially if she has Jeremy on the side as a possible backdoor. It seems if Jeremy was nominated first he would really fight for the POV, this way if he doesn't play and then the POV is used and Jeremy is backdoored.

Am I'm reading this right! Helen and Amanda wants to save aryan and Jeremy because they think they can trust them now???? WHAT A WASTE OF AN HOH! If this is true!!!! There thing is now to back door Howard! Ding ding this is stupid because Jeremy is just going to bite them in the butt! HELEN THEY WILL PROMISE ANYTHING TO NOT GET EVICTED! I thought she was smart!

Am I'm reading this right! Helen and Amanda wants to save aryan and Jeremy because they think they can trust them now???? WHAT A WASTE OF AN HOH! If this is true!!!! There thing is now to back door Howard! Ding ding this is stupid because Jeremy is just going to bite them in the butt! HELEN THEY WILL PROMISE ANYTHING TO NOT GET EVICTED! I thought she was smart!

Never mind I post before I read this!

8:45 PM BBT To all the Howard fans out there, don't panic just yet. Amanda to McCrae and Judd in the cockpit "We better f****ing backdoor Jeremy this week." McCrae "He's made his bed this week."

A wasted HOH! They are getting ready to knock out one of there own!!! If Howard doesn't win veto he is going home and Jeremy and Aryan are saved! Thanks to Mcamanda scheming!!!! She accuse Howard of bullying her! When??

A wasted HOH! They are getting ready to knock out one of there own!!! If Howard doesn't win veto he is going home and Jeremy and Aryan are saved! Thanks to Mcamanda scheming!!!! She accuse Howard of bullying her! When??

I know! And I thought someone had said before how she had said that Howard was coming onto her everyday! My opinion of her keeps changing - much like the way she flip flops in the BB house.

I know! And I thought someone had said before how she had said that Howard was coming onto her everyday! My opinion of her keeps changing - much like the way she flip flops in the BB house.

Never mind her and Elissa stuck to there guns and didn't put up Howard!! V AMANDA IS PISSED! :smilielol:

Elissa was on to something! If he is the 3rd nomination and he is safe then why does it matter! EXACTLY!

What the hell happens when people get HOH? Do all the bad things that people have done to them just disappear from their minds? Do they think the person that has been against them from the start will now magically listen to them since they are HOH? WTF Helen???

Hellen is smart, and the smart players don't seek revenge unless its to their long term advantage. The game has a long history of the dumb players taking each other out of revenge (ie evicting their showmance partner). Its like saying "I am going to make sure you loose, even if it cost me the game". That is how the bad players think\play, and they get sent at home without the 500K. Their reward is bragging rights that they evicted someone, and then followed them out the door 1-2 weeks later.... Smart players keep their eye in the 500k, and often (but not always) will set aside personal feelings that interfere with winning.

Never mind her and Elissa stuck to there guns and didn't put up Howard!! V AMANDA IS PISSED! :smilielol:

Elissa was on to something! If he is the 3rd nomination and he is safe then why does it matter! EXACTLY!

Ooh! I'm so happy she didn't put up Howard. I knew Amanda had an alterior motive. Who did they put up?

Matters not to me which one but Jeremy or aaryn should leave or Helen's HOH is a waste. If Jeremy is on the block the house would vote him out. They all dislike him with good cause; he is a total asshat piece of bullying; know-it-all poop. When Jessie asked him to please and then nicely please to get off the bed, he ignored her. I have no words for a man who would do that.

Helen is too trusting!!!! She told Elissa that she trusts McRae but nod Amanda! They are both the same! Now in the beginning she didn't want to use Howard as a pawn but she listen to McRae and let him persuade her and now she forgot her purpose to get out Jeremy! She just convince Elissa U can trust McRae! Geesh! With all that melt down Amanda was doing you would think the light bulb was going off!! No it wasn't! Ugg!