GinaMarie - Week 3

So let me see if I can get this right. From what I just read, GM is going off on everyone that voted Nick out and making a scene and expects them to feel sorry for her?

Did these people not know that they are playing a game for $500k?

This is one sad group of people. They are mad at Elissa because.......?

They're throwing a tantrum because they don't have the power this week. How mature.

I would be the one in her ear saying DOR u want DOR! You get to be with Nick! If its not too late. U better hurry! 1 less person out of the running for the money!

:animated_rotfl:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be joining in.

Yeah tag team her! Matter of fact, as nick was walking out of the door I probably would have gave her a little push out right behind him!

On a brighter note nick was probably glad she is not with him and is end the house. Lol!

Nick is probably changing his identity and dying his hair now. He is just lucky he has at least a couple weeks of a head start.

As I said on FB, he will need to apply for a restraining order when she comes out of the house.

Okay so this wackadoo's strategy is to fall out and cry like somebody just told her that her entire family was murdered :cookoo: ??? This is all an act! She is an unstable piece of trash. The most entertaining week will be if she is nominated. If she is nominated (which I doubt) I will take a week off of work just so that I can watch her on the feeds, it will be a 3 ring circus.

She is probably doing it for sympathy. "OMG...my future husband was so cruelly ripped away from me, so now you can't possibly nominate me for eviction. That would be heartless and America would hate you!" I just don't want to believe that she is actually this sad.

Howard should get MPV for comforting this psycho chick. Someone needs to drag her to the shower turn on the cold water, give her a Xanax, Zoloft, and a bottle of wine. She will be chill after about 20 mins.

No stable sane person would react that way. How many couples in BB history have been split up, and how many people have EVER reacted this way??? She cannot be serious. They weren't even a real couple. Did she ever even pick up on the "he's just not that into you" vibe he was throwing off big time?

She has proven to be effective for CBS because I just signed up for the feeds after tonight's show.

She's bawling again, snotting everywhere. She wiped her nose on her sleeve and you can see it! Sooooooooo gross!!

LOL. I know.

Nick is probably going to be mortified at this. He is going to be able to see it for shimself.

Guest 6Borders

Good heavens...what a performance. It's just not normal to behave like that over someone you don't even know (unless they knew each other already outside the house..like they are related or something). The last time I saw a crazy meltdown like that was when Nat. Lydia and Chima (I think) were crying over Jesse's eviction like they were at a funeral.

Nick was totally not into her and even last week (I think before he was even on the block) he said she was going to have two surprises when she got out of the BB House.

She is probably doing it for sympathy. "OMG...my future husband was so cruelly ripped away from me, so now you can't possibly nominate me for eviction. That would be heartless and America would hate you!" I just don't want to believe that she is actually this sad.

Vote her assets out!!! She is in the way of the money!!!

Guest 6Borders

After watching this I am so voting for Candice for MVP

Ditto that...Candace and Howard for MVP.

CBS needs to wake up...this is wrong on soooo many levels to put people like Aaryn and GM in the house!

When people are selected for the show, most are selected for their personality flaws, not because they are best 16 players that could be found of 1000s and 1000s of people, in fact, some like GM, are selected because they have very bad BB skills, thus will be very unpredictable in how they play BB. GM will unlikely ever vote in a manner that's in her own self interest to win, she's the type that wants to have a 3 month summer party, get drunking drunk as often as possible (and have sex)... Ever see Cheri Oteri do a bimbo cheer leader on SNL?, they look and act like twins.

I thought she resembles her a lot too.Hopefully,Cheri's a lot nicer person.

OMG! Is she really doing all that crying over a guy who obviously could care less and she only knew him for a few weeks! Damn girl.

OMG! Is she really doing all that crying over a guy who obviously could care less and she only knew him for a few weeks! Damn girl.

Probably has a history of such over-reactions to trival stuff. I can see her telling a simular story when they were interviewing her for the show: "I met a great guy at a bar just last week, we instantly fell madly in loved, went back to his placed and had sex, and he broke up with me the very next day, I'll probably never get over it....Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah, Why does this always happen to me every week since I was in the 6th grade....Wah Wah Wah". and she spends the next 10 minutes crying before they can ask her another question.

I seriously wish that she would just take a hike and bypass any kind of interview. Her I cannot take at all. GInaMarie is an insult to my intelligence. She clearly has none. I don't even feel sorry for her and hope that they don't have to waste an eviction on her. Would they actually let her vote?

I seriously wish that she would just take a hike and bypass any kind of interview. Her I cannot take at all. GInaMarie is an insult to my intelligence. She clearly has none. I don't even feel sorry for her and hope that they don't have to waste an eviction on her. Would they actually let her vote?

I bet Nick is laughing his ass off at her.:D