GinaMarie - Week 3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I hate her laugh. She has a "drunk" laugh. You know, loud, abnoxious, and laughs at everything, and won't stop.

"Look at my big boobs, don't you just love my boobs, I wish Nick was here so he and my boobs would have a great time.....HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA

and.... HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA

100%... HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Best part is the hat and the shorts that she carries around from Nick. The hat is actually McCrae's and Nick tweeted that the shorts are not his either. She has been sniffing some other person's shorts for the past week, and they are not Nick's!!

Guest 6Borders

She's too loud and obnoxious and when she and Aaryn were taking off on Candace the other night I completely lost any like I have for GM. I would love to see her and Aaryn out on a double eviction...even better BB should have one triple eviction and send Kaitlin packing too.

She is truly one messed up person. I never saw Nick talking about the things she said they talked about and I may have missed something. She too is one that will be facing some serious consequences for what she has said in the big brother house when she gets out.

She's got to be manic. Everytime I watch the feeds, no 2 hour period can go by where she's not laughing hysterically and then sometimes later is crying uncontrollably.Only people who are manic do that (or kids under the age of 4).

Tonight they were going to have a funeral for Nick so that GM could move on, but she asked to postpone it until Friday so I don't know what's going to happen.

Maybe she got word from Planet Gootan that they have Nick and are ready for her to beam herself home. Probably Friday.

She's got to be manic. Everytime I watch the feeds, no 2 hour period can go by where she's not laughing hysterically and then sometimes later is crying uncontrollably.On people who are manic do that (or kids under the age of 4).

Exactly. Maybe one of the OTHERS can share their meds with her.

Someone need to tell her to "Simmer down now, Simmer down!"

I have a feeling this is why Nick never started a relationship with her. She is way too wild for him.

I'm really scared for this child when she gets out! She seems unstable! I don't want to her to anything stupid To herself after all this stuff goes down when she get out the house

I had to go back and edit! Trying. To use speak into mic instead of typing lol!

I'm really scared for this child when she gets out! She seems unstable! I don't want to do anything stupid To herself after all this stuff goes down when she get out the house

I have been thinking the same thing... this is going to be very hard for her to handle. Given her reaction to Nick's eviction it's evident that her coping skills need some strengthening. I do hope her family cocoons her as quickly as possible after she leaves the house... She'll need it...

Given the reactions to events in the house that we've all seen thus far, I am wondering how she made it passed the psychological testing that BB supposedly employs to determine which applicants have what it takes to live in this fishbowl...

Monk

I know I am going to be laughed at but I am going to say it anyway. I didn't post about GM because I saw most folks goofing on her crying.

When she started crying, her wailing was SO deep and pained and full of grief that I got a little misty myself. Even on the replay on Sunday's episode it hit me hard. I know I'm a sap, but like I said her moans and wails were so deep and her pain so intense that I felt REALLY horrible for her.

She was crying like someone died, and that is how it felt to me at home. Like someone died. I couldn't enjoy her grief.

I know I am such a sap.

I agree HN... GM's remarks and behaviors have be horrible at times... but watching her truly self destruct is not entertaining... it's just sad....

In my opinion, she definitely needs to clean up her perspective and work on her self image but I wonder if she has the stability she'll need to deal with the blowback that is coming her way... I detested her behavior, but she is a human being and I do feel sorry for her. She needs a safe place to land when she gets out... I hope that she leaves the house soon and I hope she finds that safe place...

Monk