Amanda - Week 3

I like her more each week. She's smart, funny, totally not afraid to express her opinion or get in someone'se face, yet she tries to employ tact. She knew it was a lost cause trying to talk some sense into Aaryn about her racism but she tried anyway and didn't lose her cool.

The McManda Showmance is a breath of fresh BB air to me. I'm getting a kick out of them

I agree entirely. I don't get the 'mannish', 'bully', etc stuff. She seems like a woman who knows how to play the game and also will tell you if you're being a dumbass (or a racist). She seems intelligent, quick and comfortable with herself. I'm cool with her.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree entirely. I don't get the 'mannish', 'bully', etc stuff. She seems like a woman who knows how to play the game and also will tell you if you're being a dumbass (or a racist). She seems intelligent, quick and comfortable with herself. I'm cool with her.

Ditto!

Amanda wants others to do her dirty work! I wonder does she know that McRae told Jeremy to lay low and play and if he is chosen for veto to play hard! Who side are they own???

Amanda wants others to do her dirty work! I wonder does she know that McRae told Jeremy to lay low and play and if he is chosen for veto to play hard! Who side are they own???

I know. They seem to be playing both sides with Spencer only they don't seem to really be on Spencer's side, either because they threw him and Howard under the bus to put up for MVP nomination. I wonder if Amanda doesn't want Germy and Aaryn to stay for a little while so they can keep the target off of her back. Of course she did talk about backdooring Germy, but that's IF Howard wins veto.

I was viewing some of the videos on YouTube of everything going on this season (all the racisim and bullying), She has been caught saying some pretty hateful things as well. Even caught in the room with the others laughing as they are saying rude things. The whole situation bothers me. :(

I know. They seem to be playing both sides with Spencer only they don't seem to really be on Spencer's side, either because they threw him and Howard under the bus to put up for MVP nomination. I wonder if Amanda doesn't want Germy and Aaryn to stay for a little while so they can keep the target off of her back. Of course she did talk about backdooring Germy, but that's IF Howard wins veto.

I think Amanda And McRae want to back door Howard! They see him as a threat! They said if Jeremy wins veto then they will get out Howard and Helen didn't like that idea!

I think Amanda And McRae want to back door Howard! They see him as a threat! They said if Jeremy wins veto then they will get out Howard and Helen didn't like that idea!

Can't they see that Germy is the real threat? The guy is nuts, and he's a pro in physical comps. If Howard is a threat, he can be dealt with later, in my opinion. I find it funny also how Howard and Amanda have a mutual distrust of each other. They both think the other talks out of one side of their mouth and then the other. Frankly I think Amanda sees Howard as a threat, and Howard sees Amanda as a threat because they're both very smart and can sway people. I'm pretty sure I saw that Amanda had a separate alliance with just McCrae and Spencer tonight. I have a feeling that Amanda has her own agenda, and it's to throw the big targets/ competitors toward the others side. That way she can call the shots from the background and never be the biggest threat.

Can't they see that Germy is the real threat? The guy is nuts, and he's a pro in physical comps. If Howard is a threat, he can be dealt with later, in my opinion. I find it funny also how Howard and Amanda have a mutual distrust of each other. They both think the other talks out of one side of their mouth and then the other. Frankly I think Amanda sees Howard as a threat, and Howard sees Amanda as a threat because they're both very smart and can sway people. I'm pretty sure I saw that Amanda had a separate alliance with just McCrae and Spencer tonight. I have a feeling that Amanda has her own agenda, and it's to throw the big targets/ competitors toward the others side. That way she can call the shots from the background and never be the biggest threat.

Yeah! I was beginning to like her now I'm changing my mind again! Especially since she lash out at Elissa for not using her MVP on Howard. I mean its her MVP!!! And nobody told McRae to pretend he was MVP!!!

From day one I have never liked this girl. I see her as the Evil Queen. My impression is that she has no heart and every nice gesture and every move she makes is not genuine. She may play a good game and deserve to win but that doesn't mean I have to like her.

:hammer:

From day one I have never liked this girl. I see her as the Evil Queen. My impression is that she has no heart and every nice gesture and every move she makes is not genuine. She may play a good game and deserve to win but that doesn't mean I have to like her.

AGREE! 100% !!!!! I still think she is Cray-Cray!

Hey did y'all hear Jeremy use my word Cray-Cray :lol:

Amanda is now causing trouble before veto or luxury comp! She is throwing Helen under the bus! She just told Andy that aryan told her Helen said to protect Candice and Ellissa and not him! I hope she is digging herself a hole!!!!

Is it me, but with all this hysteria that Amanda is stirring up is kinda showing her hand! She thought she was going to manipulate Elissa!

Yeah. To get all mad when Elissa goes against her suggestion is proof enough!

I'm starting to see your point.

Amanda is now causing trouble before veto or luxury comp! She is throwing Helen under the bus! She just told Andy that aryan told her Helen said to protect Candice and Ellissa and not him! I hope she is digging herself a hole!!!!

Really? She's going to use Aaryn's name to influence anyone in that house? Oh Amanda's getting desperate and pulling at straws then.

Amanda causing trouble ?!? Of course, she is....manipulate Andy, make him paranoid....easy, peasy in my BB :lol2:

She seems to know when to be out there :lipsrsealed2: (band-aids, hee hee) and when to lay down and just drop crumbs for the minions to grab onto.

She's great TV and better live TV !! :king:

Yeah. To get all mad when Elissa goes against her suggestion is proof enough!

I'm starting to see your point.

Really? She's going to use Aaryn's name to influence anyone in that house? Oh Amanda's getting desperate and pulling at straws then.

But the stupidest thing is that Helen is believing her!!!! Amanda is drunk with power and planting seeds left and right without fertilization! She is speaking to anyone that listen! She is going to be Helen's downfall if she doesn't wise up! And McRaes because she is using him as a shield!

But the stupidest thing is that Helen is believing her!!!! Amanda is drunk with power and planting seeds left and right without fertilization! She is speaking to anyone that listen! She is going to be Helen's downfall if she doesn't wise up! And McRaes because she is using him as a shield!

exactly

I think that if amanda went on the block she would be gone. They have no clue how to handle the wild and crazy amanda. None of them, including her partner in McManda. She is the big girl of many moods. I would want her on my side and be her friend of friends.

I think that if amanda went on the block first week, second week or third week; she would be gone. They have no clue how to handle the wild and crazy amanda. None of them, including her partner in McManda. She is the big girl of many moods.

First they have to catch on to her!!!!

Amanda's being way more manipulative and controlling than she needs to be; she would've been better off laying low this week since she's already viewed as a threat. I don't understand how she feels that she can get mad at Elissa for not nominating Howard. I don't particularly like Elissa, but whether she deserves it or not, it's still her MVP to use as she likes. And now Amanda is forming so many alliances that I'm surprised she can keep track of them all. I feel like this'll definitely come back to bite her at some point--no one will trust her and she'll be viewed as an even bigger threat. Can't wait until that happens and she walks out the door.

Amanda's being way more manipulative and controlling than she needs to be; she would've been better off laying low this week since she's already viewed as a threat. I don't understand how she feels that she can get mad at Elissa for not nominating Howard. I don't particularly like Elissa, but whether she deserves it or not, it's still her MVP to use as she likes. And now Amanda is forming so many alliances that I'm surprised she can keep track of them all. I feel like this'll definitely come back to bite her at some point--no one will trust her and she'll be viewed as an even bigger threat. Can't wait until that happens and she walks out the door.

Very well said

She's been attempting to control them all from the beginning and mostly got her way. Now, that her way is threatened, her claws will be out big time. She's a loud mouth and brash and evidently like some others in the house lacks some interpersonal skills.

I will be doing the happy dance!!!!

She's been attempting to control them all from the beginning and mostly got her way. Now, that her way is threatened, her claws will be out big time. She's a loud mouth and brash and evidently like some others in the house lacks some interpersonal skills.

Totally agree! She should have chilled this week.