Aaryn - Week 3 (HoH Nominee)

She probably has a sheet already fitted to her by her fans. After she pumps out a few more pale blue eyed scions of the Aryan nation, she can weigh 300 pounds. It does not show much under those sheets. They are very tolerant of their own. I am surprised that no one but me has noted that the woman's ribs are larger than her boobs. She looks emaciated.

Candice should have just thrown Aryan's clothes on the floor rather then saying she will get all ED,how lame. :D Aryan is an idiot and Jeff should hand her the NR that said she is fired from her modeling job when he interviews her after she is evicted.:D

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I take offense to that! I'm in Texas and there are MANY who are embarrased by her and making people think (like you) that she represents us. NO WAY!

Ok..... Ok... Sorry! I didn't say all but there is a few. But that is everywhere! I didn't mean to step on your toes! I'm going back to my corner of time out! Don't stop me because I deserve it!

She probably has a sheet already fitted to her by her fans. After she pumps out a few more pale blue eyed scions of the Aryan nation, she can weigh 300 pounds. It does not show much under those sheets. They are very tolerant of their own. I am surprised that no one but me has noted that the woman's ribs are larger than her boobs. She looks emaciated.

I know lol!

The fact that Candice and Howard have to have a conversation like that in the Big Brother house makes me feel sick.

ditto that. I was horrified. At least when Aaryn would make her remarks she might be able to say she didn't realize she was racist (MAYBE) but that clip right there shows her at her lowest. Using the ghetto dialect and snapping the fingers!?! I would have hit her. And GM??? WTF is up with her having to go all Willie/Joe like that! Disgusting

BB should let Candice and Howard tell Trailer Trash Barbie and the Staten Island Skitch they have been fired. If CBS really wants to rake in the $$$ they should broadcast it in pay per view. I would absolutely pay to see that :lol2:

She is safe this week :( Howard is the target now!

BB should let Candice and Howard tell Trailer Trash Barbie and the Staten Island Skitch they have been fired. If CBS really wants to rake in the $$$ they should broadcast it in pay per view. I would absolutely pay to see that :lol2:

Oh I would love that. Let Julie tell them, too!

Aaryn would only be cowed by someone important in the realm. Julie Chen, for instance. I don't care one way or the other about aaryn except that I want her gone so I don't have to listen to her silliness. I find her despicable and wouldn't wish her on anyone. Aaryn has served her BB Outrageous Houseguest Purpose but enough, already, CBS. Get her out of there. Please.

She told GM that when she becomes hoh she is gonna flip on them! They think they can trust her but when she becomes hoh she is going to make them pay!

Flip McCrea and Amanda? I would love that! :laugh4:

If Aaryn doesn't get voted out this week... she'll think she's All That and a Bag of Chips.

Her arm will be sore from patting herself on the back for all HER strategizing that she'll think got her

through this week.

Should be interesting to see how she'll handle her Ups and Downs this week.

If Aaryn doesn't get voted out this week... she'll think she's All That and a Bag of Chips.

Her arm will be sore from patting herself on the back for all HER strategizing that she'll think got her

through this week.

She already thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. Just wait till she gets out of the BB house, though...

through this week.

She needs to be careful and not break her arm (from all the patting herself on the back)

She told GM that when she becomes hoh she is gonna flip on them! They think they can trust her but when she becomes hoh she is going to make them pay!

Yes and she should flip on them. Everyone at some point needs to flip and I say this because there was absolutely no loyalties past week 2 and in that case no one can be trusted.

Finally, people are there to play and not there for the lovefest that I didn't get the BB memo for.