Aaryn - Week 3 (HoH Nominee)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dig anyone else catch the little 'dig' Julie had in how she said her last remark to Aaryn on the show tonite ?

I wish someone could put up a little clip of it.

I was really surprised that Julie snuck it in. (I bet it wasn't scripted :rolleyes: )

That was my favorite part of the whole show tonight! The tone of Julie's voice said it all. Aaryn is in for a real surprise when she gets out of the house. Damage control much?

Dig anyone else catch the little 'dig' Julie had in how she said her last remark to Aaryn on the show tonite ?

I wish someone could put up a little clip of it.

I was really surprised that Julie snuck it in. (I bet it wasn't scripted :rolleyes: )

I did, and it was classic. :lol: It was the way she said it I think - with an edge to it. She definitely doesn't like Aaryn at all because of what she's said about Asians. That's for sure.

Julie was awesome! That snotty little bitch Aryan (intentional misspelling) has no idea who she has pissed off! I would imagine Les could make sure she gets black listed in Hollywood, New York or wherever! Model, actress........sorry, not gonna happen Aryan!

That was my favorite part of the whole show tonight! The tone of Julie's voice said it all. Aaryn is in for a real surprise when she gets out of the house. Damage control much?

And the way Aaryn reacted after Amanda even tried to warn the little troll about her stupid comments said it all. That girl was not remorseful at all. Sadly I'm sure she'll be sorry when she feels like she's lost everything. I just can't believe that she would be that dumb and think that that's acceptable.

Aaryn will most likely go up this week and will be the target. She made herself a target in her HOH rein which is easy to do as HOH, especially since both of her nominees didn't go home.

I wonder if she's humble enough to kiss butt and beg for forgiveness?

If she knew what she had waiting for her in the real world she would try to stay there as long as possible, even if it meant crawling up Helen's behind.

Yeah. I'm actually scared for her when she gets back out in the real world because people do not take things like this lightly.

Yeah. I'm actually scared for her when she gets back out in the real world because people do not take things like this lightly.

True. I am always confused with people though and how they react. Shelly gets death threats over Jeff, but Aaryn just gets yelled at when she pulls her crap. If anything, you think this would be the time someone would threaten violence.

I bet Little Miss Adderall thinks that the actions tonight in the bedroom are not a violation of the rules. *facepalm*

True. I am always confused with people though and how they react. Shelly gets death threats over Jeff, but Aaryn just gets yelled at when she pulls her crap. If anything, you think this would be the time someone would threaten violence.

That's part of what I'm afraid of when she leaves the house is that she'll have to be house-bound because she probably will be getting threats.

Can't wait to see her on the block and on slop!!!!!! Then watch her walk out the door!!!!! But I still think Jeremy needs to go first!!!!!

And I'm sure Julie's interview with her will be priceless. :D

Aaryn is clearly the type of person who will never believe she has done anything wrong, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Everyone else will be wrong and "out to get her" in her mind. She strikes me as the type of person who has lived a very sheltered life and was never criticized or told "no" growing up.

Aaryn is clearly the type of person who will never believe she has done anything wrong, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Everyone else will be wrong and "out to get her" in her mind. She strikes me as the type of person who has lived a very sheltered life and was never criticized or told "no" growing up.

True, but she won't be able to evade the criticisms, etc., when she gets out of the house. It'll be constant, and who knows what may happen? She has a looooonnnngggg road ahead. She may not be able to afford the Adderall, and then where will she be 300 pounds later?

True, but she won't be able to evade the criticisms, etc., when she gets out of the house. It'll be constant, and who knows what may happen? She has a looooonnnngggg road ahead.

Her thoughts will be "I'm so pretty that everyone hates me because they're jealous!"

Ugh...she couldn't be a more stereotypical "mean girl" if she had stepped right out of a teen drama on the WB.

I agree with you, Vault that she has that "Mirror, mirror on the wall type personality." (Huh. Lol! My boss actually has that personality as well.)

Clearly she needs to be humbled, tthough, and this will be a potentially lifelong humbling experience for her. I have a feeling that bit by bit it will break her down into a former shell of herself.