I watched Julie address the issue on her show The Talk and she was offended by the asian remarks and Sarah was offended by the gay remarks and the 2 African American girls were offended by the black remarks.....as all women on that show I was surprised and dissapointed that no one mentioned being offended by the names some of the guys are using to refer to the woman in the house.

I watched Julie address the issue on her show The Talk and she was offended by the asian remarks and Sarah was offended by the gay remarks and the 2 African American girls were offended by the black remarks.....as all women on that show I was surprised and dissapointed that no one mentioned being offended by the names some of the guys are using to refer to the woman in the house.

Scratch a racist and you will find a sexist no matter the sex of the racist...it is all part of the notions inculcated to keep people divided that is the agenda of the power elite. So you get women who are against the female sex as part of this propagandized attitude that makes people accept the status quo of how wealth is distributed.