Moving Company: Strength and Strategy

BigMack

Guest 6Borders

No, they failed because they can't be loyal to eachother.

If you are defining bullying like I think you are then Elissa, Helen and Andy are guilty of it too.

You nailed that 100% Ginger. Elissa and Helen are outright bullies and Andy kind of does it behind wishy-washy but he's jsut as bad.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How ironic that Candice was able to list off every member of the Moving Company without getting a single name wrong ... My money says someone was tipped off by a little birdie ... Season is going the wrong direction for me. Love em or hate em guys like David and Nick made the show interesting. Pretty soon we'll have a pretty boring group to watch ina season that had a lot of potential.

No she is very observant! She kept catching them talking? They did a bad job concealing it! She knew McRae was on it because he was hoh last week she kept seeing people talking! Although she was being quirky and telling strange stories she was still playing and being observant! Nobody was noticing her! They were all busy trying to lie to her

2m331cg.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Lets hope Jeremy or Arayn is next. It might be Howard! U r with them or against them! Spencer tried to warn him

Moving Company was formed very early and the weak link was Jeremy who spent way too much time canoodling with

the women. McRae also had one foot in and one foot out. IMO this group was never solid to begin with and the remaining

guys could only have been hurt by so many side dalliances going on.

I think this alliance may be heading to the Alliance Grave yard. In fact I think the only two alliances that were even remotely successful is Chill Town and brigade. Quack Pack last season was but then again they also had control of the house when it began.

The Alliance I think was supposed to emulate the Brigade in that they were going to work with all sides of the house to control the votes and stay secretive which they did for the most part. I think their biggest mistake was in week one when they split the vote. I think Spencer had a bad idea that ended up killing the alliance sooner than it would have been. Spencer wanting to split the vote to cause drama just got people thinking and trying to figure out the votes which normally always happens in the end. The second week with getting out Nick that was done more because Helen was able to convince enough people to vote out Nick. Their other mistake was making McCrae make a either or choice and normally the girl will always win out on those situations. I just think they should have had the house decided as a group who was going home week one and that way they could have remained secret longer. The other HG's starting to think on the vote just tipped people off on an alliance.