Moving Company: Strength and Strategy

BigMack

I wanted to get everyone's opinion on the MC.

First, I can't decide if they are as strong of an alliance as the producers are making them out to be. It seems like Jeremy is still in (read somewhere that he flashed MC to Nick yesterday when Aaryn wasn't looking) but his vote to keep David somewhat surprised me. Was that planned bc they felt good about the other votes? And what about McRea? I think he's going to have a tough time turning on Amanda but that probably won't need to happen for a while so it doesn't really matter in the near-term.

Second, what the heck is their strategy? I know they are trying to hide their alliance but they never strategize together. It seems like Nick and, to a lesser extent, Spencer are really pulling all the strings but I don't think they have a strategy other than keep the 5 of them safe. Are they targeting Elissa this week? If she comes down, do they go after Helen or whoever the replacement nom is? Do they even care as long as it's not one of the five or the +1s (Amanda, Kaitlin and GM)?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their strength and their weakness to me is in their numbers. 5 is a large group to maintain trust especially since they all agreed to side alliances. They purposely limit their strategy sessions to avoid detection, but that can put them at odds and cause misunderstanding down the road.

I've been wondering this also. Thinking that is why germ is the way he is, thinking that he has his boys to protect him and will make it final 5 because they have his back. I thought someone said they regretted getting into the mc b/c of him and the way he acts. He's a stronger player than any of the others and if he's up and they have the chance to get Germ out, they need to do it.

the way most boys alliances fail in bb are due to a

1. showmance getting in the way

2.they lose power or control

this alliance will last as long at they remain in control and no showmance gets in the way

right now they are controlling their showmance but it is way early :animated_bouncy:

Spencer is not doing a good job of making the argument to Helen and Andy on why they should vote to evict Elissa. He keeps dismissing their ideas about using her mvp power as an advantage. Amanda seems to be on board with trying to keep Elissa too, but McCrae isn't. Candy and Helen almost had it figured out with the mystery David votes....they just need a little more time and another clue to realize that Spencer and Howard are not as trustworthy as they think, but for now they are blinded by loyalty.

safe to say after this year secret guys alliances will be a thing of the past

it takes bb hg's 3 cycle before things finally hit home

dan got away for most part doing his thing for 2 cycles of play same with dr. will

doubt if either played a third time they would get away with it

of all the reality shows big brother may be the slowest to adjust to past play :animated_bouncy:

Spencer is not doing a good job of making the argument to Helen and Andy on why they should vote to evict Elissa. He keeps dismissing their ideas about using her mvp power as an advantage. Amanda seems to be on board with trying to keep Elissa too, but McCrae isn't. Candy and Helen almost had it figured out with the mystery David votes....they just need a little more time and another clue to realize that Spencer and Howard are not as trustworthy as they think, but for now they are blinded by loyalty.

some men always do a good job of dismissing women's ideas ...it is part of the reason that women's lib got started. these women haven't got any sense of their own female history however. Helen, as an Asian, may be at a disadvantage since that society is fairly anti-feminist in its notion of how women ought to respect male viewpoints. Margaret Cho points this all out with a lot of Lesbian humor.

some men always do a good job of dismissing women's ideas ...it is part of the reason that women's lib got started. these women haven't got any sense of their own female history however. Helen, as an Asian, may be at a disadvantage since that society is fairly anti-feminist in its notion of how women ought to respect male viewpoints. Margaret Cho points this all out with a lot of Lesbian humor.

Good for them! They figured out who the secret alliance is, and they're not buying anything Spencer is selling, either.

Jeremy went against his alliance last week by voting to keep David after the Moving Company plainly stated to him that they were getting rid of David.

Why are they still working with him after that? I've seen alliances break down for lesser offenses than that.

I've read on the live feed updates that Jeremy is going around bullying the other members of the MC to do things his way and acting like King Crap of Turd Mountain. They need to get it together and kick his douchey behind out if they want to have a chance at a successful alliance.

Jeremy went against his alliance last week by voting to keep David after the Moving Company plainly stated to him that they were getting rid of David.

Why are they still working with him after that? I've seen alliances break down for lesser offenses than that.

I've read on the live feed updates that Jeremy is going around bullying the other members of the MC to do things his way and acting like King Crap of Turd Mountain. They need to get it together and kick his douchey behind out if they want to have a chance at a successful alliance.

You got it and now can you figure out when the US is going to realize that the Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same corporate coin?

looks like after tonight the moving company is done

well it looks like it is over at this point just that all the members arent aware of it yet

so many were rile up thinking the moving company would steam roll through the game

i never thought that :animated_bouncy:

If that is true I will be very sorry to see Nick go. I don't like any of the women in the game and maybe just a few of the guys but.... whatever.

Sounds like a boring rest of the season if there is no Moving Company. Elissa's worshipers named themselves the GOOD ones America loves and their duty is to get out the "BAD" ones.

looks like after tonight the moving company is done

well it looks like it is over at this point just that all the members arent aware of it yet

so many were rile up thinking the moving company would steam roll through the game

i never thought that :animated_bouncy:

Yippie!

Nick has - Spencer, Aaryn, Kaitlin, Jeremy, Howard and Gina Marie (6)

Elissa has - Andy, Judd, Jessie, Candice and Amanda (5)

Who is McCrea voting for? I have a feeling in the end he will vote to keep Nick.

Did I leave anyone out?

Yay! The last thing I wanted to see was another Brigade. The MC is a bunch of rude, arrogant, macho bullies, minus mcpizza. I'll love seeing them fall apart. I can't stand Spencer and Jeremy. Either of them winning, along with GM, Aryan or Kaitlin, is a disgusting thought.

Spencer was acting very nervous early this morning before he went to bed. He said something weird was going on. It's not over 'til the fat lady sings. I hope she's singing due to Nick going out the door. Sorry, Nick, but I hope you're a casualty of war. He should have been more diplomatic when dealing with Elissa and he wouldn't even be on the block.

Yay! The last thing I wanted to see was another Brigade. The MC is a bunch of rude, arrogant, macho bullies, minus mcpizza. I'll love seeing them fall apart. I can't stand Spencer and Jeremy. Either of them winning, along with GM, Aryan or Kaitlin, is a disgusting thought.

Spencer was acting very nervous early this morning before he went to bed. He said something weird was going on. It's not over 'til the fat lady sings. I hope she's singing due to Nick going out the door. Sorry, Nick, but I hope you're a casualty of war. He should have been more diplomatic when dealing with Elissa and he wouldn't even be on the block.

You really think Nick is leaving? It doesn't add up for me. What am I missing?

You really think Nick is leaving? It doesn't add up for me. What am I missing?

I don't know for sure. I got up this morning and Mcpizza had changed his vote, so he says, and everyone in cbs chat was saying Elissa's staying. I think mcpizza really has left the MC as his entire demeanor has changed. He's been so quiet and sad acting for the past few days and this morning, he was back to being his old chatty, happy self. Something changed. And I'm almost positive I heard one of the women say "the MC," just as if they knew all about it. I did hear mcpizza tell the group to NOT trust Howard, right after Candice had come in and insisted that Howard was voting with them.

Still, I haven't counted the votes myself. Just going on how the whole Elissa crew was acting.

Who is McCrea voting for? I have a feeling in the end he will vote to keep Nick.

Did I leave anyone out?

DISCLAIMER I'm on meds from having my Achilles' tendon repaired, so I might be seeing, hearing and reading it wrong! BUT the way I think:

Nick - Kaitlin, Jeremy, Gina Marie for sure (3)

Elissa - Andy, Judd, Candice, Jesse and Amanda (5)

That leaves Howard, Spencer and McCrea

If McCrea votes with Amanda that would make (6) and if Howard and Spencer vote to keep Nick it would be (5).

Not voting would be Aaryn, Helen, Elissa and Nick

But I thought I heard Howard and Spencer say they were voting out Nick, but they are keeping their vote a secret.

So it might be 3 to evict Elissa and 8 to evict Nick.

I am pretty sure that Howard and Spenser are voting out Elissa. Just not sure about McCrea. I think it will be 6 to keep Nick.

It is so hard to know for sure with this crazy group.

Did I leave anyone out?

aaryn can't vote so that would make it 5-5 w/ mccrea the swing vote.

is this really gonna happen?