Nick - Week 2 - (MVP Nominee) - Evicted (July 11)

CeCiMom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought I'd like Nick at first but now I think he's a total douche. He's on the block simply because he refused to treat Elissa with an ounce of respect (he was downright rude, imo), while knowing she held the MVP vote. That was stupid on his part. He really believes he's smarter than everyone else in the house. I'd love to see him go tonight.

I really thought I'd like Nick at first but now I think he's a total douche. He's on the block simply because he refused to treat Elissa with an ounce of respect (he was downright rude, imo), while knowing she held the MVP vote. That was stupid on his part. He really believes he's smarter than everyone else in the house. I'd love to see him go tonight.O

Oh My Gosh he disrespcted America's Sweetheart Elissa because he would not promise to vote to keep her? Off with his head. :death:

His plan was to try to win POV and I guess he didn't like being threatened by Queen Elissa that if he didnt throw it she would put him up. He was never rude or disrespectful to the Queen.

But you said he was downright rude and disrespectful. I never saw that.

I have seen Nick always treat Elissa like crap, cold and callous. That's not good social gaming. He acts as if he detests her for even speaking to him. He did it last week too in the bathroom on eviction day. She tried to talk to him about his vote and he practically snubbed her, coldly stating he was going with the house. That's why Elissa told him the other day before she put him up that she was going with the house.

If you're referring to Elissa's convo with him in the Storage Room ( tv show footage) ....

I thought the guy looked like he just couldn't come up with a glib, non-commit answer to give her.

Caught in the headlights kinda blank look.

Didn't seem mean to me... just looked like he couldn't think fast enough to give her an answer that

would cover his butt.

I have seen Nick always treat Elissa like crap, cold and callous. That's not good social gaming. He acts as if he detests her for even speaking to him. He did it last week too in the bathroom on eviction day. She tried to talk to him about his vote and he practically snubbed her, coldly stating he was going with the house. That's why Elissa told him the other day before she put him up that she was going with the house.

Nick looks at her funny? He is cold and callous? I have never seen that and I watch the feeds a lot. He doesn't lie to her face and pretends like he is on her team. I guess saying he is going with the house is a horrible thing?

I have seen on the chats and Facebook that people are so protective of Queen Elissa. It is like a cult. So Nick not bowing down to her and not lying to her makes him rude and disrespectful? :lookaround:

Elissa's a frigN whiner. She threatened to put him up and he could've told her to go stuff herself but instead refused to comment. She and Helen are boo hooers with senses of entitlement. They're no better than the rest... ppffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Knowing Elissa has the power to put him on the block after Jeremy won POV, he tells Elissa that he is going to vote her out this week.

Did Nick ride a short bus to school?

It goes to show how cocky he is about the power of the MC

Knowing Elissa has the power to put him on the block after Jeremy won POV, he tells Elissa that he is going to vote her out this week.

Did Nick ride a short bus to school?

People are so quick to point out what is and isn't PC. I drive a "short bus" and they are some of the best people I lknow.

Well so much for jumping on a bandwagon. Nick one of the nicest people in the house is getting evicted.

Spencer bailed on his alliance and is telling Howard they should vote out Nick. He is saying that if the keep Elissa they can control the vote.

Guest 6Borders

I don't see Nick enough (except sleeping) to see where he was rude or mean to Her High 'n Mightness Elissa.

She went to him and threatened him that if he did not throw the veto she would put him up with her MVP (which also makes me think Grodner has pretty much promised her MVP even before she came in the game).

It would be a shame to see him go home just because Rach's sister feels so entitled, but if he stays he better start staying awake and playing the game.

Well so much for jumping on a bandwagon. Nick one of the nicest people in the house is getting evicted.

Spencer bailed on his alliance and is telling Howard they should vote out Nick. He is saying that if the keep Elissa they can control the vote.

They didn't need Spencer or Howard for the vote they had Jesse. I am not a fan of Nick and I really am not a fan of anyone in this house this year. I think it will be good TV if nothing else for Jeremy to realize he does not control the house as he likes to think he does. He told Kaitlan and Aaryn he has the house wrapped around his finger. That alone to me will be worth watching the show tonight. But you never know stranger things have happened and maybe this bunch of hg's will bow down and do what Jeremy wants we will see.

They didn't need Spencer or Howard for the vote they had Jesse. I am not a fan of Nick and I really am not a fan of anyone in this house this year. I think it will be good TV if nothing else for Jeremy to realize he does not control the house as he likes to think he does. He told Kaitlan and Aaryn he has the house wrapped around his finger. That alone to me will be worth watching the show tonight. But you never know stranger things have happened and maybe this bunch of hg's will bow down and do what Jeremy wants we will see.

Exactly...I don't want Elissa to stay but if that's what it takes to see Jeremy and Aaryn go bat shi*t crazy tonight when they realize they have NO control over the house then so be it.