Jeremy - Week 2

CeCiMom

OMG he is such a jerk! I truly hate this guy. He looks like Taylor Lautner and Alfred E. Neuman had a baby. In the beginning I thought I was going to like him. The more I watch him the more I want him gone. If TMC makes it to the final 5, I pray that he is the FIRST one they pick off!

Hey phoneactress! Welcome back!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy had better watch his back!! I guarantee you as soon as the other players get a chance to backdoor him, he's out the door! He came on too strong too quick!

He's ridiculous, annoying, loud, and probably just about as full of himself as Jesse (if that were possible to even come close!). Personally I think he's good entertainment and drama in the house and I think he's Grodner's new Jesse so I don't expect him to go anywhere anytime soon

(I seriously have to say I can't blame him or any of the HG's in wanting Elissa out and being ticked as to her being there!)

Why? What has she done? I have not seen anything mean or shady to them.

Jeremy had better watch his back!! I guarantee you as soon as the other players get a chance to backdoor him, he's out the door! He came on too strong too quick!

BULLY

Jacks, they mostly want her out because she's Rachel Reilly's sister. Not for any other reason.

I'm finding myself changing the feeds every time Jeremy comes on today. I am so tired of listening to him. I hope someone from the other side wins tonight and puts him up. It's time for Howard to actually play in the competitions rather than lay low.

going have to win pov or he is done :animated_bouncy: