Jeremy - Week 2

CeCiMom

jeremycastphoto.jpg

Name: Jeremy McGuire

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather Spencer go this week but, Jeremy is a great 2nd choice.

For Big Brother entertainment value I am not sure that he can or will leave week 2.

If he does go, I can see him somehow reappear later.

Once you get by the tremendous ego and chutzpah he has done an artful job being HOH without being HOH AND he did make some points on why they should ALL band together to get Elissa out now so they ALL have a chance to play their own game and let MVP become more wildcard vote.

I can see Kaitlin or Gina marie going this week (with a possible POV win by Jeremy). Or possibly Nick going putting a wrinkle in the Moving Company and driving other Alliances to form.

Jeremy thinks he is big man on campus and a jock. Both of which he attributes to his immaturity at age 23. Okay as I see it Jeremy is a BULLY. Nothing else, he demands things and people jump, he threatens people and they go meekly into a corner. Sorry, but as a Mother and Grandmother, I would like to slap the crap outta him and tell him to grow up. They are getting what they asked for... Elissa gets MVP weekly. They are the ones driving America with the whine that she will get it.

I could care less about anybody's obsession with Elissa. They are all obsessive. Soon they will all obsess about getting Jeremy out. Game on.

I think you mean you "could not" care less. Or maybe not. :hammer:

:bangin: I was on my own at age 16 and got my GED and never went to college. My grammar and writing are in the needs to improve category.

:bangin: I was on my own at age 16 and got my GED and never went to college. My grammar and writing are in the needs to improve category.

Your grammar and writing matters not, as your way of thinking is SPOT ON! :notworthy:

Guest 6Borders

He's ridiculous, annoying, loud, and probably just about as full of himself as Jesse (if that were possible to even come close!). Personally I think he's good entertainment and drama in the house and I think he's Grodner's new Jesse so I don't expect him to go anywhere anytime soon

(I seriously have to say I can't blame him or any of the HG's in wanting Elissa out and being ticked as to her being there!)

Ok I might be late on this one, but I think I understand why Jeremy's sub-alliance is the "Boats and Hoes" alliance. Is it because he lives on a boat and hangs out with the girls all the time? Lol I want to post a youtube link with the "Boats and Hoes" video but it is just too damn explicit.

He's ridiculous, annoying, loud, and probably just about as full of himself as Jesse (if that were possible to even come close!). Personally I think he's good entertainment and drama in the house and I think he's Grodner's new Jesse so I don't expect him to go anywhere anytime soon

(I seriously have to say I can't blame him or any of the HG's in wanting Elissa out and being ticked as to her being there!)

Absolutely agree with every dang word you typed.

Me too 6Borders, sometimes I feel like I am the only one who wants this guy to stick around for a while, glad I am not alone!

I hope he stays. He's one of the few people actually playing the game. He's a bully and someone needs to sit him down when he gets out of the house ... But I'd rather him stay and play than watch all the other people attempt to float to jury.

Seriously, has there ever been a season when more people have said they aren't there for the money or they just want to make it to jury so they don't have to go back to real life?

I'm gonna say it, if he was replaced with Jesse right now I would not be pissed about it! What an arrogant a- hole, he will never make it to the end, I hope he goes before jury, screw his stipend.

won pov :animated_bouncy: