Candice - Week 2

CeCiMom

Kaitlin was talking to Aaryn about Candice. Apparently Candice was in the hospital with major issues, one of them being pancreatitis.

Anyway the point is, Kaitlin went on to say that Candice's father is an NBA coach on the Houston Rockets basketball team, and the feeds cut to the fishes, and when they came back they didn't mention it again. Thought that was worth a mention.

This is what I don't get. They will cut the feeds and tell them to stop discussing this, possibly because we may think Candice had a little extra help in getting on the show or is privileged in some way, yet they will let those morons keep making racist comments and not warn them that they are burying themselves deep.

Grodner is a real piece of work!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love her. Hopefully she'll win the POV and save herself because Aaryn is putting her up should Helen or Elissa win.

If Helen or ely win then the pov will have been taken and she can not have pov but will be classically back doored

Y'all I'm trying to hang in there and watch this season bb! But I feel like I can't! I can't condone racism! And to see her being attack like this! Not because of game play but because she is black!!! They have target her from day 1! Unnecessary lies! Aryan hat is bent. ... Candace sat on it! Candace said this and that... When she didn't say anything! The last straw is when she ask Judd for some water he said he didn't want to go because there were people outside and she ask who and he went straight to nick and said she was being nosy! This is straight out racism and as a black woman I can't condone it! I'm trying to hang on there for her! Idk! And I feel cbs is condoning it!

This is not gameplay! It's pure hate!

Yes racism plays a lot into how she is treated and yet sexism too since that is not how Howard is treated. The men are ok with a dark dude esp since he is buff showing he values his testosterone position. He is playing his role very well as a man with melanin in this society, but he is being accepted and Candice is not because the women have a different slant toward her as do the men...even Howard is willing to throw her under the bus...what does that say about him in your eyes?

I knew that you would love it. bathing.gif

Where is that darn like button! Thanks! The only the thing I miss when I use the phone app are the emoticons.

If Helen or ely win then the pov will have been taken and she can not have pov but will be classically back doored

Yes racism plays a lot into how she is treated and yet sexism too since that is not how Howard is treated. The men are ok with a dark dude esp since he is buff showing he values his testosterone position. He is playing his role very well as a man with melanin in this society, but he is being accepted and Candice is not because the women have a different slant toward her as do the men...even Howard is willing to throw her under the bus...what does that say about him in your eyes?

I agree with everything u said! Howard has disappointed me. He has become a rat in my eyes! Candi has even protected.

I agree. Whatever game plan Candice had in the beginning was derailed by the way they treated her. Howard saw that..

I just wish she would stop cozying up to those people and let it go. It is a lost cause for candice unless she allies with helen specifically and they work miracles.

Girl leaves me flat. She's scared of the brat pack so I mute out her bug-eyed look and baby voice. Waste of space that one. Next....

Wicked one! She can't do anything to them because she doesn't want to be put on the block! She can't be seen with Helen or Elissa in fear she is going to be put on the block becuz people think they are in an alliance. Amanda act bitchie to her and the means girls are pretending to like her by treating her nice! She can't be a hermit! Beside she knows they want her to blow up!

Wicked one! She can't do anything to them because she doesn't want to be put on the block! She can't be seen with Helen or Elissa in fear she is going to be put on the block becuz people think they are in an alliance. Amanda act bitchie to her and the means girls are pretending to like her by treating her nice! She can't be a hermit! Beside she knows they want her to blow up!

So everyone on the outside is concerned about how she gets treated, yet she will compromise herself in a game that she has a 1/12 chance of winning.

Game or no game, money or no money, I would have stood up to them if I felt I was wronged. Maybe they would respect her more.

So everyone on the outside is concerned about how she gets treated, yet she will compromise herself in a game that she has a 1/12 chance of winning.

Game or no game, money or no money, I would have stood up to them if I felt I was wronged. Maybe they would respect her more.

Yes. She didn't and that's why they treat her as they do. I think that bothers me a lot. I think that they got to her insecurities, Ginger.

That's true! But she does stand up when she knows they are insulting her. But the cowards are doing it behind her back!!! She does have a clue! But I got a feeling when she gets wind, they are going to have a clue

;

The last straw is when she ask Judd for some water he said he didn't want to go because there were people outside and she ask who and he went straight to nick and said she was being nosy! This is straight out racism and as a black woman I can't condone it! I'm trying to hang on there for her! Idk! And I feel cbs is condoning it!

This is not gameplay! It's pure hate!

Huh? Jud is a racist because he told a girl he did not want to get her water ? Now if he wrote on a note on the tap white water only I would agree.;)

; Huh? Jud is a racist because he told a girl he did not want to get her water ? Now if he wrote on a note on the tap white water only I would agree. ;)

Yeah, I didn't get that either. I haven't watched it on the live feed though, so I'm assuming there is something I'm missing that maybe I would understand if I actually watched it. Maybe the OP could clarify for us.

; Huh? Jud is a racist because he told a girl he did not want to get her water ? Now if he wrote on a note on the tap white water only I would agree.;)

Go back to the other posts I posted! I don't feel like rehashing the same thing It's sexism and his racism still she has not done a damn thing! But I think she's coming out of it hopefully! Before if shr was breathing wrong they had blamed her for it Everything Time it was Candace said this Candice said that! And Candace hasn't said damn thing! She hadnt been around Spencer said he hates her and the only reason why she's there is because they need CBS needs a black female on there! His quote Not mine! He said he hated her Blame Candace for everything! He's called her Golddigger he doesn't even know her Because she's pretty and has money Well he's didn't call her Golddigger what he said And He said I may quote! She probably hit some old rich white man to Buy her things! And that's not all the racist comments of the others have said about her! Not on her gameplay! In my definition best targeting! They think she's going be the typical black girl and go off and put a bigger target on herself! That's why I almost quit watching it because I was getting angry as I was watching all this go down! Thank God big brother CBS is addressing the racism! There's a term we use in the black community called hidden racism. And that's what was going with Candice! If you want to talk about this much more than just inbox me!

Yeah, I didn't get that either. I haven't watched it on the live feed though, so I'm assuming there is something I'm missing that maybe I would understand if I actually watched it. Maybe the OP could clarify for us.

It was feeding into the blame Candice game that Spencer created! He thinks Candice doesn't belong in this game and CBS wanted a black female and she is a token.

; Huh? Jud is a racist because he told a girl he did not want to get her water ? Now if he wrote on a note on the tap white water only I would agree.;)

Sorry I had to re read my post I wasn't clear in my explanation in the beginning I just said Judd and that racism! I should have went back and explain. I was just so upset

Now she is on Nicks sh. List because somebody

Said she was the one who got him nominated and she didn't! It was Helen and Elissa! Somebody said she has been throwing her under the bus and I think Gina said it! Now why would she trust Gina to tell her all this?

Go back to the other posts I posted! I don't feel like rehashing the same thing It's sexism and his racism still she has not done a damn thing! But I think she's coming out of it hopefully! Before if shr was breathing wrong they had blamed her for it Everything Time it was Candace said this Candice said that! And Candace hasn't said damn thing! She hadnt been around Spencer said he hates her and the only reason why she's there is because they need CBS needs a black female on there! His quote Not mine! He said he hated her Blame Candace for everything! He's called her Golddigger he doesn't even know her Because she's pretty and has money Well he's didn't call her Golddigger what he said And He said I may quote! She probably hit some old rich white man to Buy her things! And that's not all the racist comments of the others have said about her! Not on her gameplay! In my definition best targeting! They think she's going be the typical black girl and go off and put a bigger target on herself! That's why I almost quit watching it because I was getting angry as I was watching all this go down! Thank God big brother CBS is addressing the racism! There's a term we use in the black community called hidden racism. And that's what was going with Candice! If you want to talk about this much more than just inbox me!

It was feeding into the blame Candice game that Spencer created! He thinks Candice doesn't belong in this game and CBS wanted a black female and she is a token.

I do not see the racism as hidden at all. It is right out there. In fact, that there is only one Asian and one gay and one female and one male Af Am and one Jew is a result of a racism on the part of CBS or those who pick these contestants. And they decided this year not to waste a spot or two on anyone older and to go only for people who are very competitive. Well one aspect of being competitive is finding ways to negate your competition and using race is an old and tried and true method that is still going on in the good ol USA. They used racism to outlaw the most useful plant on the planet and create a narrow monopoly of the wealthy who had oil under their land when the farmer could be growing non polluting fuel. Those who did not want the farmer to be able to compete used racism and here in the house we have a number of very competitive pale people who are using racism to narrow the field for themselves as well.

yeah I did! :lol:

Ah yes the last two sentences...based on history only unearthed by Jack Herer when he found the US Government's film Hemp for Victory that was about to be lost in the BB memory hole when they switched to computerized catalogue in the Library of Congress. He happened to go to the card catalogue that had not been thrown out yet. The library had not transferred reference to that film into the computer database. It would have been lost unavailable to access with no mention or notation for a reference number so that it could be called up. Yes BB of 1984 fame Orwell's masterpiece is very much a part of this show for all its silliness and gaming.