GinaMarie - Week 2

CeCiMom

ginamariecastphoto.jpg

Name: GinaMarie Zimmerman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She comes at the stereotypes from a NY pov not really racist, more just humor based on a wicked recognition of a truth that stereotypes come from, I think she is emboldened by Aryan's real racism to express the forbidden. Watch her face when she makes one of those remarks; it is as though she is surprised that she can say what she says.

She comes at the stereotypes from a NY pov not really racist, more just humor based on a wicked recognition of a truth that stereotypes come from, I think she is emboldened by Aryan's real racism to express the forbidden. Watch her face when she makes one of those remarks; it is as though she is surprised that she can say what she says.

Good point.

Totally agree. Seems the last 24 - 36 hours she has been making a big effort to be softer and fuzzier. I wonder if someone talked to her.

ugh...there go the waterworks again.

:bigcry:

If I see GinaMarie and Aaryn in a conversation I switch feeds. Between GinaMarie talking about the boyfriend back home who she is not even sure likes her and she loves him. Then Aaryn and her "if David were here". Talk about 2 hypocrites. And share?? She shares with no one but people she thinks love listening to her bash everyone else.

I'm sorry, I don't care where you are from, anytime you use the "n" word or make fun of an ethnicity the way she does (non stop), it's racism.

On another note, did anyone catch her talking about what a great person she is and she has great friends and a fantastic job (not anymore) and she'll be good no matter when she leaves the house?

People that constantly talk about how nice or good or whatever about themselves, are trying to convince you that they are. They know they aren't.

If she gets the boot this week it's gonna be a long hot summer for her.

she is too worthless to evict

so she will probably make jury :animated_bouncy:

What does "where she comes from" mean?

Brooklyn a tough place where being tough is how to survive. She has no desire to seem sweet and soft at all. She is proud of being the way she is. She fits in with the humor of NY.

Brooklyn a tough place where being tough is how to survive. She has no desire to seem sweet and soft at all. She is proud of being the way she is. She fits in with the humor of NY.

My wife is from brooklyn, and this bimbo would get her ass kicked in brooklyn...

I lived most of my life in Brooklyn, I survived just fine. I cannot find the area of Brooklyn that she grew up in.

I went back and read her original thread and I can see that no matter what she might have done or didn't do on BB, she was stereotyped. People who are not NYers have some strange comments about NY and the people who come from here.

I live 5 minutes from the Staten Island bridge, aka the Verrazano Narrows, and IMO GM personifies the majority of Staen Island women to a "T". Just watch "Jersey Shore", GM would fit right in.

I lived most of my life in Brooklyn, I survived just fine. I cannot find the area of Brooklyn that she grew up in.

I went back and read her original thread and I can see that no matter what she might have done or didn't do on BB, she was stereotyped. People who are not NYers have some strange comments about NY and the people who come from here.

The whole country has a skewed view of NY. Look at that ad about salsa as though NY could not make good salsa...they make the best pizza LOL However, I do recognize in her brash attitude that GM is a product of Brooklyn, or somewhere in NY and I do not fault her for it so I do not know where the reaction to my comment is being taken as a negative.

Her accent drives me nuts! Being from Oklahoma, my accent my drive a lot of Northerners nuts too though. haha!