Howard - Week 2

CeCiMom

Howard is running a LOT of interference for TMC. They are lucky that he finally dropped that bible.

Amanda is relentless in her questions, but Howard is like a Jedi deflecting and side stepping. Howard deserves a LOT of credit, he is doing a really good job keeping the heat off the rest of TMC.

Howard has earned his MVP status IMO.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard is running a LOT of interference for TMC. They are lucky that he finally dropped that bible.

Amanda is relentless in her questions, but Howard is like a Jedi deflecting and side stepping. Howard deserves a LOT of credit, he is doing a really good job keeping the heat off the rest of TMC.

Howard has earned his MVP status IMO.

I am noticing he has really stepped up his game. He is playing the non MC crew like a fiddle. Kudos Howard. He is becoming one of my favorites.

Who are Howard and Spencer voting to evict? They're running around telling people different things, so I'm confused. Does anyone know what they're saying to each other when they're alone?

I think they are voting to Evict Elissa. I think some are saying that Amanda got McCrea to dump the Moving Comany and tip the votes for Nick to leave.

I am very confused too because so many people are lying and pretending they are voting one way... and I don't think they are.

Yeah, I can't figure out who is lying to who even within alliances. I was just thinking that I believe Howard and Spencer will vote the same way, that's why I'm trying to figure out what they're saying when they're alone.

Howard, yet again, despite the fact that he just woke up a short while ago, already going back and forth, discussing strategy, counting votes, and running interference.

Howard really deserves MVP status next week if Nick does not get voted out. However, because he is part of TMC he probably will not get it, but seriously folks, Howard and Amanda really stepped up a lot this week.

Right now, he is laying down the law on Amanda, telling her he keeps hearing that she is rallying people against him and Spencer, and the person doing all the tripping (Amanda), those are the people that get him nervous, and those are the people that draw attention to themselves.

In other words, back off Amanda.

Also telling her that he is ,"all about confronting, and why does my name keep coming out of your mouth", and "If you talk to much you give your own self away". :king:

Howard, yet again, despite the fact that he just woke up a short while ago, already going back and forth, discussing strategy, counting votes, and running interference.

Howard really deserves MVP status next week if Nick does not get voted out. However, because he is part of TMC he probably will not get it, but seriously folks, Howard and Amanda really stepped up a lot this week.

Right now, he is laying down the law on Amanda, telling her he keeps hearing that she is rallying people against him and Spencer, and the person doing all the tripping (Amanda), those are the people that get him nervous, and those are the people that draw attention to themselves.

In other words, back off Amanda.

Also telling her that he is ,"all about confronting, and why does my name keep coming out of your mouth", and "If you talk to much you give your own self away". :king:

He keeps it up and he is going to be the next to go! Spencer was on the radar not him! But if he is threatening folks, he is going to be like Jeremy! With all daggers pointed at him!

He keeps it up and he is going to be the next to go! Spencer was on the radar not him! But if he is threatening folks, he is going to be like Jeremy! With all daggers pointed at him!

But Howard has a way of confronting people in a non-threatening way and it works out to his benefit, unlike Jeremy who just threatens people with nonsense, like threatening to win HOH and put them up if they don't agree with him.

Lost a lot of respect for Howard during the show when he was saying something to the effect of "control your woman McCrae". As a woman, I find it insulting that he and the rest of the moving company constantly refer to controlling women and how they tried the tactic of saying, don't talk to others. Just trust me and I will tell you what to do.

No thank you!