Aaryn - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She will get booed when she's eliminated, I swear.

I have a feeling that CBS will have the live audience applaud her when she leaves. I doubt we hear the boos during the next elimination vote like the first week.

She will get booed when she's eliminated, I swear.

O I get it, the word is OK when it bleeds...LOL for those of you who do not know: I wrote it without a period and got censored when Kaitlin was doing her calisthenics for the camera with pink panties on.

All that b!tch knows how to do is make a pouty face.

She's got no game and is ridding Jeremy's coattails.

I'd love to see him go all crazy Indian on her just to watch her meltdown.

pouting.jpg

O I get it, the word is OK when it bleeds...LOL for those of you who do not know: I wrote it without a period and got censored when Kaitlin was doing her calisthenics for the camera with pink panties on.

It was Jessie in the yard, I remember, in hindsight I thought you were a guy just being racy. If I knew then what I do now, I wouldn't have said a word

I have been at a live eviction -- when the HG is sent out, the audience is told you are not allowed to boo or jeer. They have been locked away and have no idea what is happening outside of the house and they say if you cannot cheer just sit quietly. The show I went to was the one where Jeff used the Coup d'etat on Jessie and Chima was about to get thrown out. We all cheered for Jesse. Not because we liked him but because he was out of the house!!!

I have been at a live eviction -- when the HG is sent out, the audience is told you are not allowed to boo or jeer. They have been locked away and have no idea what is happening outside of the house and they say if you cannot cheer just sit quietly. The show I went to was the one where Jeff used the Coup d'etat on Jessie and Chima was about to get thrown out. We all cheered for Jesse. Not because we liked him but because he was out of the house!!!

yep - your memory is better then mine. :mbabe:

Interesting that you note how she is hurt by Asian comments and not reactive to other comments. Most telling is the fact that if it is personal as in she is Asian so she is hurt by Asian comments...then as a woman...what is going on that she is not hurt by anti women comments? The social stigma that women are less, that women ought to kowtow to men, strong attitude in the asian community and also in the overall society backed by the Bible and the fact that most heads of state and corporations are men...shows how little most women think of themselves.

Yeah, it is interesting and now I put Julie Chen right up there with Grodner - screw them both!

Aaryn wants Jeremy to herself and is working on getting Kaitlin out. She has been planting poison seeds in Jeremy and they are taking root. Of course, Kaitlin isn't helping herself with her moodiness and general apathy. I wonder if she can feel that knife coming toward her back.

Isn't that what you are suppose to do in the BB game, plant seeds of doubt on everyone?

and Marty was there with me!!! And Reaper and TCS (plus blsnbelles and Cosmos - do they post here?). It was a fun time! I had to change my plane ticket because they moved the show early because they were afraid Chima would do something on a live show that had to be edited out. It is usually taped live at 5pm BBT to air at 7 east coast and it had to be taped at 3 instead!

Snancy.... just tried to check and see when Reaper was here last.

I can't seem to make the Members list work. I put his name in the Search box... but... nothing happens.

It seems like he at least pokes his head into Morty's to say hi during BB. hmmm

And, YES, we were all sooo jealous when you guys went to the show . BUT I remember that we got lots of

juicy details about everything that went on after you got back.

I would love to see Evel Dick on that show with Aaryn and Germy. He would probably call them out in front of the house on their racism and bullying and make an alliance on the other side of the house with Elissa, Helen, Candice, Amanda, McCrae, and he would probably pull in Judd, Spencer, and Howard from the moving company if he could.

Yea, Evel Dick is such a model for decency. :D

The frequency of Aaron's little personal thoughts on some of the other HGs has a lot to do with the

amount of attention they're getting.

She just keeps plopping them into conversations at an amazing rate ! !

I can't recall any other HG in the past that has done that.

I agree. Its one thing to have a isolated comveration where some controversy is hashed out among the HG, then they move on no longer dwelling on it. But Miss KKK continually makes racist and homophobic comments every day about other HGs she does not like.... Its OK for her not to like Helen and bash her all day long, but the way she does it is racist. instead of saying typical BB non-racist trash talk like "I hate that bitch, she makes me want to puke, we need to get her f'ing ugly ass out of house ASAP" she says something like "I hate that chink bitch, her slantee eyes are super creepy, we need to ship her back to china where she belongs"

I would love to see Evel Dick on that show with Aaryn and Germy. He would probably call them out in front of the house on their racism and bullying and make an alliance on the other side of the house with Elissa, Helen, Candice, Amanda, McCrae, and he would probably pull in Judd, Spencer, and Howard from the moving company if he could.

Man, Evel Dick would rip into them so hard and bad, they would feel like they were hit by a Mac truck. I can seem him saying something like "Hey you f'ing cunt, what is your GD problem? Nobody wants to listen to you call people niggers, chinks and fags?" How about I just start calling you 'cunt' all day long, and see how you like being called a 'cunt'. Everybody here knows you are one, so why not we all just start calling you that, because that is what you are, nothing but a GD cunt"

Man, Evel Dick would rip into them so hard and bad, they would feel like they were hit by a Mac truck. I can seem him saying something like "Hey you f'ing cunt, what is your GD problem? Nobody wants to listen to you call people niggers, chinks and fags?" How about I just start calling you 'cunt' all day long, and see how you like being called a 'cunt'. Everybody here knows you are one, so why not we all just start calling you that, because that is what you are, nothing but a GD cunt"

When I read that, I could actually hear ED's voice in my head. Sounds exactly like what he'd say! LOL

That's why he is a bigger asshole than anyone this season!

I don't get why some of you think it's okay to call a woman a c*nt, but not okay to say the other things. I'm gathering you think it's okay, because Dick would put them in their racist places, when he calls them a "c+nt" right. Isn't that what you are saying?

And btw, he said worse things that season. Where was Julie "im so fulla shit" Chen when he was making rape, death and anti-gay comments.

I think a cunt is a nice thing so why call her that? Putting her down for being a female demeans all women. Put her down for stupid ugly thinking, for being nasty and an embarassment to people of European origin dishonoring her roots by being horrible to people on such idiotic notions that difference of skin color is a reason to hate.

I don't get why some of you think it's okay to call a woman a c*nt, but not okay to say the other things. I'm gathering you think it's okay, because Dick would put them in their racist places, when he calls them a "c+nt" right. Isn't that what you are saying?

And btw, he said worse things that season. Where was Julie "im so fulla shit" Chen when he was making rape, death and anti-gay comments.

and yes he was not a model of decency and was a bully. I got so sick of the other HGs for their cowardice in allowing him to get to the win.

I think a cunt is a nice thing so why call her that? Putting her down for being a female demeans all women. Put her down for stupid ugly thinking, for being nasty and an embarassment to people of European origin dishonoring her roots by being horrible to people on such idiotic notions that difference of skin color is a reason to hate.

and yes he was not a model of decency and was a bully. I got so sick of the other HGs for their cowardice in allowing him to get to the win.

I have to agree with you. If one of those guys or women stood up to him, he would have backed off...he was nothing but a drugged out wussy. Same goes this season, more people who will not stand up for themselves. I'd never last in that house.

how did this become a thread of the c word. I am going to say here and now I hate that word. Using that word in my presence is the same as the n word. It makes me ill. I hope it stops being used in this thread and this season! Thank you.

You bet calling a woman a cunt is very offensive, which would be the point of calling a racist girl a cunt, rather than some group hug where everyone pretends to agree not to use the words fag, nigger, or chink.

Overall the gist of what you be hinting at is that Aayrn is more of victim than a racist, or your saying what she has been doing\saying is just game play. If she was being racist as a game play strategy, I would be on her side saying that its OK to be racist as a strategy within the BB house (It would be a bad strategy), which is why I do not want CBS to put a gag on the HGs so they have to say please\thank you, and never do anything that might upset anyone else.. However, Aryann and her KKK friends in the house, aren't using it as strategy, they simply are dumb ass racists people, and very bad at playing BB.