Aaryn - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

how did this become a thread of the c word. I am going to say here and now I hate that word. Using that word in my presence is the same as the n word. It makes me ill. I hope it stops being used in this thread and this season! Thank you.

Ask Echo, because I didn't understand why or how either.

You bet calling a woman a cunt is very offensive, which would be the point of calling a racist girl a cunt, rather than some group hug where everyone pretends to agrees not to use the words fag, nigger, or chink.

Overall the gist of what you be hinting at is that Aayrn is more of victim than a racist, or your saying what she has been doing\saying is just game play. If she was being racist as a game play strategy, I would be on her side saying that its OK to be racist as a strategy within the BB house, which is why I do not want CBS to put a gag on the HGs so they have to say please\thank you, and never do anything that might upset anyone else.. However, Aryann and her KKK friends in the house, aren't using it as strategy, they simply are dumb ass racists people, and very bad at playing BB.

Excuse me! I never hinted that and dont put words in my mouth. Don't justify throwing the C word around, because it sounds like you enjoy doing so.

You show me one place where I said she is not a racist and she's just playing the game?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bet calling a woman a cunt is very offensive, which would be the point of calling a racist girl a cunt, rather than some group hug where everyone pretends to agree not to use the words fag, nigger, or chink.

Overall the gist of what you be hinting at is that Aayrn is more of victim than a racist, or your saying what she has been doing\saying is just game play. If she was being racist as a game play strategy, I would be on her side saying that its OK to be racist as a strategy within the BB house (It would be a bad strategy), which is why I do not want CBS to put a gag on the HGs so they have to say please\thank you, and never do anything that might upset anyone else.. However, Aryann and her KKK friends in the house, aren't using it as strategy, they simply are dumb ass racists people, and very bad at playing BB.

Totally agree with you Echo.

Ask Echo, because I didn't understand why or how either.

Excuse me! I never hinted that and dont put words in my mouth. Don't justify throwing the C word around, because it sounds like you enjoy doing so.

You show me one place where I said she is not a racist and she's just playing the game?

The difference is that I never use such terms to describe the HGs as my personal view, I don't talk like that, but I will occasionally use offensive terms when referencing the HGs in what they say\do within the house.

The difference is that I never use such terms to describe the HGs as my personal view, I don't talk like that, but I will occasionally use offensive terms when referencing the HGs in what they say\do within the house.

How is it your post with the offensive words remains, yet others were deleted?

That's why he is a bigger asshole than anyone this season!

I don't get why some of you think it's okay to call a woman a c*nt, but not okay to say the other things. I'm gathering you think it's okay, because Dick would put them in their racist places, when he calls them a "c+nt" right. Isn't that what you are saying?

And btw, he said worse things that season. Where was Julie "im so fulla shit" Chen when he was making rape, death and anti-gay comments.

Yes yes and more yes!!!!

You bet calling a woman a cunt is very offensive, which would be the point of calling a racist girl a cunt, rather than some group hug where everyone pretends to agree not to use the words fag, nigger, or chink.

Overall the gist of what you be hinting at is that Aayrn is more of victim than a racist, or your saying what she has been doing\saying is just game play. If she was being racist as a game play strategy, I would be on her side saying that its OK to be racist as a strategy within the BB house (It would be a bad strategy), which is why I do not want CBS to put a gag on the HGs so they have to say please\thank you, and never do anything that might upset anyone else.. However, Aryann and her KKK friends in the house, aren't using it as strategy, they simply are dumb ass racists people, and very bad at playing BB.

Where did they call Aaryn a victim? I missed that.

Edited by morty
For language

All this dirty talk.... oddly enough I'm slightly turned on.

tumblr_mae7doPmcK1rdtg5yo1_500.jpg

Both Jeremy and Dick are asshats. HOWEVER, I found ED to be a more entertaining asshat. Jeremy's inexperienced and just hatched.

The comments Aaryn has made are not acceptable and should not be acceptable however I think intent needs to be considered before calling people racist and what not. I have seen the clips over and over and I continue to come back to the same conclusion that Aaryn is trying to be funny and not trying to be mean spirited. Her comments have come out as mean spirited but I don't think she is truly trying to be that way I think she just doesn't realize that her comments are not comments that should be made whether in a joking matter or not.

The comments Aaryn has made are not acceptable and should not be acceptable however I think intent needs to be considered before calling people racist and what not. I have seen the clips over and over and I continue to come back to the same conclusion that Aaryn is trying to be funny and not trying to be mean spirited. Her comments have come out as mean spirited but I don't think she is truly trying to be that way I think she just doesn't realize that her comments are not comments that should be made whether in a joking matter or not.

That may well be but it still doesn't mean people participate in her ignorance. It is a hard lesson but one she needs to learn. Maybe her enlightenment will make her a better human being going forward!

Lol I love Morgan Freeman.

Aaryn is having a conversation with McCrae and Amanda, and Aaryn is explaining why Jeremy and Kaitlin's pairing up is so dangerous, and also makes mention of Howard popping into her HOH room and then saying nothing (I guess he just plops on the couch). Sounds like her little threesome with Jeremy and Kaitlin is done, she feels like Jeremy and Kaitlin would look out for each other and there isn't anyone watching her back.

Amazing how quickly the honeymoon ended. Almost as quick as her relationship with David, the guy who had her back.

On BB after dark this bimbo is trying to justify her racist remarks as being trivial and justified. "I am not a racist, anyone who thinks I am racist is lying because I only tell people the truth, and if they can't handle it, that's their problem. So what if I said some things about Helen, they are all true, she got slanted eyes and cooks rice, BFD, all chinks do"

Ooh! Can I have that! I need to share that on my FBI!

Of course I got it on Facebook.LOL. It made me think of Aaryn needing to own up to her stuff....

After all this and that, I think that Aaryn is a troubled woman and if she has family; I feel certain that they are worried about her. Because the world has been made aware of some of what I consider to be shortcomings and because her future might well be affected in a negative way, I think that she should be removed from the show or something. I'm not certain. It does not appear to me that it is going to stop. One way or the other, she is an adult and responsible.

On BB after dark this bimbo is trying to justify her racist remarks as being trivial and justified. "I am not a racist, anyone who thinks I am racist is lying because I only tell people the truth, and if they can't handle it, that's their problem. So what if I said some things about Helen, they are all true, she got slanted eyes and cooks rice, BFD, all chinks do"

Lets not forget her blaming Candice for everyone thinking she is a racist! "Candice put those words in my mouth. I'm not a racist. She is just spreading rumors". This girl is something!!!!

Wow. She's unbelievable.

I didn't watch the feeds much yesterday but I read where Aryan's turned this whole Candice thing around and made herself out to be the victim...because she has blonde hair and blue eyes. The little bit I did watch yesterday, I heard GM once again use the N word and she said something else racist but I can't remember what. (It happens so often now, I can't keep up with all the racist comments.)

She is troubled. The fact that she is incredibly stupid (she only wants to meet Janelle and hopes tht Janelle will like her - I think Janelle likely will not) only adds to the troubling situation. Something needs to be done, in my opinion. For her sake.

ONly sad thing about this little drug addicted B is that she is allowed to stay on this show and have an opportunity to win the money.

I know! She has Jeremy protecting her!

Jeremy can't really help her all that much. He has Kaitlin to look after. That's why Aaryn has begun getting cozy with other HG's, most notably Judd.

Yeah but he is trying to get mc not to go after her! I don't think nick is buying it!

Guest 6Borders

I respectfully disagree that Aaryn was making any of the remarks to be funny. If you watch her face and body language she is acting mean and spiteful. When she was mocking Asians in the kitchen she was not laughing or joking, when she was (pathetically) defending herself last night she turned right around and made herself the victim (poor me, I'm so beautiful and I have blond hair and blue eyes), blamed everything on Candace and Elissa (poor me...it's always someone else's fault), denying that she said any of those things (I never said/did that...someone is putting words in my mouth...!!

The scariest things about Aaryn is so truely believes all her own defenses and that she never made any raciest comments.

On The Talk Julie was talking about how the HG's get out, see the tapes of the show and it's like finally having to face yourself in the mirror. I truely do not believe that will happen to Aaryn...she will just deny and probably go off on a month after month spiel (that fortunately we won't have to listen to because the show will be over) about how BB edited everything to make her look bad!

Just because I am always interested I asked a good friend in Rescue who is a psychologist (and does not watch the show) to view the tapes of Aaryns comments just for an off-the-record read on what he thinks.

Echo: "I am not a racist, anyone who thinks I am racist is lying because I only tell people the truth, and if they can't handle it, that's their problem. So what if I said some things about Helen, they are all true, she got slanted eyes and cooks rice, BFD, all chinks do"

This is a joke... right ?

Can anyone else confirm that what Echo said was actually said on the air last night?

I do not see it elsewhere and want to make sure.

I heard her say something like this - I am not a racist, anyone who thinks I am racist is lying because I only tell people the truth, and if they can't handle it, that's their problem