Aaryn - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

America loves stories of redemption and second acts, so I wouldn't count her out yet until we see if she's capable of being redeemed (which seems

pretty unlikely at this point). Although I do agree she has to face the wrath first.

Yeah, that what I also said. If she shows genuine humility for the remarks she made then I'm cool with that. But if she does not learn from them then she can kick rocks.

Wow, college? She's really throwing money away if she isn't willing to OPEN HER MIND.

Haha, that was good.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe Aaryn but her asian tirade in the kitchen was mostly stolen from comedian Angelah Johnson and her "nail salon" stand-up routine which has 30 million views on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o

All of this talk about her being "young" and that excusing her behavior is ridiculous. I was her age once too and I never would have done that, (because I'm not a horrible racist/homophobic bully) especially knowing that my every movement was being recorded. While it's unfortunate for her that she lost her modeling contracts because of her actions is no one's fault but hers.

Lol I have a feeling that CBS is going to make sure that Helen (either through HOH or MVP) delivers justice and serves up a cold eviction to Aaryn.

It would be a great storyline, and Helen will become the voice of America, and all the viewers will cheer and raise Helen on their shoulders as the new super mom who smites the wicked racist and cast her out of the house, and there will be a parade, and flowers, and confetti................

I am not saying she should get a free pass I am just shocked at how much hate she is getting. Isn't that why everyone is against her is because of her hate for others. What would be enough punishment.

I am not saying she should get a free pass I am just shocked at how much hate she is getting. Isn't that why everyone is against her is because of her hate for others. What would be enough punishment.

You reap what you sow. She has been nasty and hateful towards others and it's coming back to her.

Bullying is a hot topic today and watching an adult bully other adults for petty reasons seems to evoke strong reactions from people.

Also, by having Howard and Candice comment on Aaryn's racism in the DR just makes it clearer to to them that she is - well, "racially insensitive" - thus revealing to the other HG's the extent of her behavior.

They might as well just have showed Howard and Candice the footage.

I don't hate her, I do dislike her. When she shows contrition then I can start forgiving her. My punishment for her is that she has to go on the road and become a ventriloquist with that evil clown of hers. Let the evil clown say racist things and have her admonish the clown for making such vile remarks and teach him the ways of tolerance, just like she had to learn when she got out of the BB house.

Hate is a strong word, because we'd be legitimizing her behavior. Mostly, I feel sorry for her. She grew up in an environment where hate speech is promoted, or at least tolerated. And going to college and meeting other people obviously hasn't resulted in her growing as a person and becoming aware of the diversity of her huge state of Texas and the country as a whole. On top of it, she's on national television and still spreads her bigotry, which means that she's either unaware of it or proudly proclaims it. Either way, it's bad, since she's no longer a kid but an adult woman. We've seen some disturbing people on BB over the years. Some were simple idiots, others were mean, but she's among the worst.

I will be at home tomorrow and will watch The Talk , just to see if this issue is further addressed . I really want them to have the nerve, especially since they were so vocal about Paula Deen." C'mon Julie , tell us what you REALLY think ."

I'm pressing the like button :). I'm going to be watching too!

Also, by having Howard and Candice comment on Aaryn's racism in the DR just makes it clearer to to them that she is - well, "racially insensitive" - thus revealing to the other HG's the extent of her behavior.

They only showed Howard and Amanda sessions in the DR and not Candice.

They only showed Howard and Amanda sessions in the DR and not Candice.

Sorry you are right - I am sleepy and my eyes are veeerrryyyy heavy - but the point I was trying to make is that they unveiled her to the HG's that commented on the situation.

BTW I heard that as an act of penance she has to walk naked and bald headed through South Central Los Angeles. That'll teach her.

They already knew. They've talked about it. Elissa has told them too that Aryan makes bigoted remarks all the time. A few days ago, Aryan apparently made a fish comment (I didn't hear it but heard about it in chat) where she said something like "the black fish need to stay at the bottom of the tank." She said it in front of Howard and Candice. My guess would be that Howard brought it up in the DR. He's having a hard time keeping his mouth shut about about the blatant racism.

As for Aryan getting a pass, it's never going to happen now. No modeling agency would touch her and a tv career is out of the question. Maybe if it were a one-time thing but not one remark after another. That's what's wrong with people now, imo, handing out passes for bad behavior and the bad behavior continues. There's consequences for actions, or there should be. Aryan wasn't stupid about the BB live feeds so she asked for it. (She's just stupid in general, imo.) Someone said in chat a few days ago, "Her parents must be so horrified." Why? It's a learned behavior. Where do we think she learned it from? She's said again and again that she's just like her mother. Maybe this will start a new trend in the raising of the Gries children, hopefully.

Here is the segment of the Sunday night show where they addressed the whole "Aaryn racism issues" situation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9c5Sv9xPc

thanks for posting.

Well that explains why Amanda told Jeremy and Aryan the other day that neither of them would ever be MVP. She told them America would never vote for either of them because Jermey is being portrayed as too cocky and Aryan is portrayed as a b!tch. Jermey asked her how she knew this and she said she knew by the questions that were asked in the DR. hmmmm. Ever since Amanda told Aryan that, she's been trying to act nicer. Too late but maybe a light bulb came on in her very dim brain.

It seems to me that Aaryn really hates just about everyone. She was pretty nasty to David, especially after she found out that he had no aspirations to do anything other than be a lifeguard and have fun. Her snap that- He isn't my boyfriend- showed that she didn't want to be associated with him in that way. She has said nasty things about Kaitlin, like she would be the type of girl Aaryn's boyfriend would cheat on her with. I bet if there were HGs that were a lot older this season she would be saying mean things about old people. Right now, the only one she has any kind of bond with is GM and that is only because GM is her minion.

^yet Kaitlin, GinaMarie, Germy, and even David, all seem to adore her. Says a lot about their character as well. smh.

They already knew. They've talked about it. Elissa has told them too that Aryan makes bigoted remarks all the time. A few days ago, Aryan apparently made a fish comment (I didn't hear it but heard about it in chat) where she said something like "the black fish need to stay at the bottom of the tank." She said it in front of Howard and Candice. My guess would be that Howard brought it up in the DR. He's having a hard time keeping his mouth shut about about the blatant racism.

OMG This is too much. I did not hear this, thanks for posting, every time I think that it won't get any worse - BANG. The hits keep on coming.

OMG This is too much. I did not hear this, thanks for posting, every time I think that it won't get any worse - BANG. The hits keep on coming.

Like I said, I didn't hear the comment Aryan made but I did later hear Howard ask Candice if she heard the fish comment.

Aryan wants to kill a fish to symbolize someone evicted. She will laugh at how people will react to her since she sees it all as a game that she is manipulating to get herself noticed. If she never gets support from Hollywood, she will get support from racists. There are plenty who would hire her or want her to marry their kin so as to give her a place in life.

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad they outed her on the show for everyone to see.

It does not appear that DR has told her to she needs to stop, but I think they should. They always spot that they can['t do things like that because it's production interference but they need to in this case.

Personally if she keeps it up I think BB should remove her from the show!

^yahoo's Prime Time In No Time reality recap had a blurb on it too...nothing new tho.

Aaryn should have realized that she is on National Tv 24 7 and people do watch and they do put down everything you say. I think her excuse when she gets out of the house is going to be that she did not mean it that way...... whaever I am not hating on her I do dislike her an awful lot because of the way she acts and thinks but she has managed to destroy her life for right now and that is sad in my opinion. I am wondering who the first person is that will ask her about her remarks? They usually sugar coat the interviews and since they showed it on the show I am wondering if Julie gets to ask her???? One thing I did not like is that they only showed her remarks and one from Gina Marie and I think if they were going to show this they should have showed everything. Gina Marie also got fired for her remarks and then there is Spencer.