Nominations and MVP - Week 2

Guest 6Borders

Someone posted a thread where you can watch them for free

Those usually get shut down pretty fast and you really don't want to get caught watching them. For the price of an XL pizza and drinks you can get the feeds for the rest of the Summer (and support Morty's site as well!)

They would backdoor the heck out of Jeremy.

he might actually like it :animated_bouncy:

Be careful with those websites they might carry viruses! I tried to download one and my phone started messing up I had to reboot my phone a couple times it is straight! I don't know The website or my iPhone!

I can't find that post...Can someone message the link to me?

I think the Admin's took the post down, which makes sense because of the legal issues.

So, without being specific, if you google the words "nutters stream" you just might find a decent link.....maybe if you look

Or maybe someone on this site will send you a private message with the info

If these houseguests were smart they would use some common sense. I am sure they can clearly see the division in the house. Candice pretty much called out the moving company alliance.

Candice, Elissa, Hellen, and the Red Haired Kid need to make an alliance or at least an agreement to save each other. Can't they see that they are on the outs with everyone else.

It sickened me to see Candice vote to evict Elissa because if she (Candice) hadn't noticed no one really likes her.

First I couldn't correct my periods with question marks sorry!

I really don't know! I would like to see y'all input because I have no clue. She keeps going back and forth! Elissa is for sure but before or after veto?

I think it's going to be Elissa and Helen, replacement if POV is use, Candice. MVP nom, Kaitlin or GM. Aaryn would be okay with Kaitlin leaving and would comfort Jerm in anyway possible and act all sad at her eviction. GM for the reason that she and Aaryn feed off each other to say racist and bigot remarks and the mean girls attitude

They would splinter a sub-alliance off the Moving Company and not include Jeremy and work to evict him thereby breaking-up the showmance and ridding the house of its resident bully.

Dump Jeremy and sneak Helen in.