HOH Cheating - Week 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As President of the We Hate Aaryn Club I call this meeting to order.

Partners were chosen via random colored ping pong ball draw.

Here's the deal though...even though they were passing the cups back and forth, ultimately it sounds like Jeremy and Aaryn were punished with a 3 minute penalty for this.

HG's were talking about the different consistencies of the BBQ sauce as well and it sounds like Aaryn and Jeremy had a thicker sauce compared to the other lanes.

The HGs certainly believed the partners were chosen at random...it's all very interesting regardless.

But...who didn't see this coming, let's be honest.

Keep voting for people other than Aaryn to be MVP and we'll get her out before sequester...I hope.

Meeting adjourned!

Look this whole thing would never even be discussed if Aaryn was liked by people. It is because she is hated that people are talking about this. If this was someone that was liked like Elissa no one would say a thing and if someone did everyone would say it was a good strategic move. The problem is I saw plenty of other teams doing the same things at times and I saw it happening before Julie went off the air. I am sure if it was prohibited something would have been said.

Clearly cheating, but allowed to reap the reward. Why pull him as the new HOH, but allow her to have the titled when they were partners? I don't know who came in second without cheating, but that's who the new HOH should be.

Agreed and we still have not resolved the potroast issue since potroast is a dish accepted as a word in the Webster's dictionary and potroasts would only be the plural of that...Elyssa was robbed

Agreed and we still have not resolved the potroast issue since potroast is a dish accepted as a word in the Webster's dictionary and potroasts would only be the plural of that...Elyssa was robbed

NYROSE this time I checked on Websters (which is Merriam Webster) online and it says the same thing Dictionary.com said, "Pot Roast" is two words. No conspiracy here, it's just not a word that's acknowledged.

I think it's strange people are more upset by the cheating then they are about the really heavy HOH comp manipulation this week. Pairing up HOH players into "random" teams where the "random" team happens to be Aaryn and the person with the best body type for this comp? What kind of ridiculous crap is that!? This is pretty much as blatant as the Rachel/Jordan pairs veto of you ask me. Grodner wanted Aaryn to win this one and that's what she got. Yeah that will bring more drama this week but people have every right to complain about fairness in this instance.

But what if Jeremy decided that he would be the HOH instead of Aaryn?

That was another reason they paired him with her I think. He certainly feels safe with her as HOH and wasn't going to put up a fight. He's in serious need of laying low after last week and is probably more than happy to give it to her.

hmm as I see it.... part of Comp was having to fill the other person's cup.

Plain and simple...

Julie ALSO DIDN'T say you couldn't take your WHOLE jug and hand it to your partner and they could just take and

dump it in the empty jug on the other side :angel_not:

EXACTLY! Everyone here has made some good validates points! When it comes to things like this I wish big brother would respect their audience and listen!

Yeah because it was her and Andy that came in second!

Again though...how do you fix a random draw of colored ping pong balls that ultimately picks your lane and what kind of BBQ sauce you're going to end up with as well as your partner. Last night was a slow one at work for me and these are things I picked up from various conversations that I was able to listen to. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I certainly don't have time stamps or feed numbers.

With all of that said pot roast is certainly two words based upon a number of online dictionaries as observed here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_online_dictionaries

Click through the online ones and search for the word "potroast" (as one word).

Most of them ask if you meant "pot roast" or "pot-roast" and one of them automatically breaks it apart for you into "pot roast". Is it frustrating that she did that to herself? Absolutely. There is no way the PoV was stolen from her. We can certainly argue whether or not HoH was fixed (a 3 minute penalty for trading cups? really?). But if other teams were doing it as well and they were given similar penalties then that's that. Also worthy of noting...Andy and Elisse were apparently neck and neck with them AND Aaryn and Jeremy had a 3 minute penalty. You can look at it that BB intentionally made the severe enough to build anticipation in not only the viewers but the HGs themselves but light enough so Jeremy and Aaryn could win.

Look at us all though...we can sit here and speculate and speculate and speculate...but what's it going to do besides raise our blood pressure. Vote for your MVP (anyone besides Aaryn plllllllease....) and let's do what we can to get her out of the house. Although...I've mentioned it to a couple of friends that watch the show locally...any bets that even if she gets evicted she'll get sequestered with the chance to get back in the house. I'm calling it now.

Happy Independence Day to my American friends and stay safe! I'm off to enjoy some BBQ before my LFU shift starts tonight!

Cocoa between the pair that won they had to decide who would be HoH and who would not be. Jeremy gave Aaryn the HoH because he wants to compete next week.

In Canada on the first HOH it took a day to fix it. People flooded their facebook with complaints. Everyone that cheated wasn't able to compete. Not sure why it took a day to fix it. The show was pretaped and they could have done another comp later that night or early morning.

This should be happening for last night comp. I thought just maybe the US one would change after Canada problems.

Bonus if they did a new HOH would be the meltdowns. Jeremy and mean girls would go crazy.

Guest 6Borders

In Canada on the first HOH it took a day to fix it. People flooded their facebook with complaints. Everyone that cheated wasn't able to compete. Not sure why it took a day to fix it. The show was pretaped and they could have done another comp later that night or early morning.

This should be happening for last night comp. I thought just maybe the US one would change after Canada problems.

Bonus if they did a new HOH would be the meltdowns. Jeremy and mean girls would go crazy.

Well, it's obvious BB Canada holds itself to a higher standard than Greedy "I don't care as long as I make the most money doing the least possible" Grodner"

I think in general the Canadian version was so much less manipulated. It was played much more like a game than entertainment, but it still managed to be incredibly entertaining.

I may be late to the party, but I have been following the dumbass characters this season.

Niteslaker . . . cudos to you for trying to be the voice of reason.

I believe that Big Brother's status as a pop culture phenomenon has attracted too many brain-dead wanna-bes and casting is purposely filling characature roles.

These housemates are out of their league when it comes to game play, let alone basic social common sense.

How in bloody hell do they function in the real world?

Guest 6Borders

How in bloody hell do they function in the real world?

I imagine not very well, hence the reason they were selected for Big Brother...LOL!

Seriously, I think that house is a pressure cooker (which by the way is 2 words in case anyone wants to know) and it does get to some people who might normally just be reasonable nutcases in the real world.

Can someone actually CONFIRM that A & J got a 3 minute penalty??? I would think that BB would have made that

big drama and showed it to the viewers (unless they are saving it for the show) and I would think given Aaryn and Jeremy's inability to keep from running their mouths they would have mentioned it more than several times! Even if they were told not to because CBS wanted it for the show there would have been a snipett said before FOTH.

Can someone actually CONFIRM that A & J got a 3 minute penalty??? I would think that BB would have made that

big drama and showed it to the viewers (unless they are saving it for the show) and I would think given Aaryn and Jeremy's inability to keep from running their mouths they would have mentioned it more than several times! Even if they were told not to because CBS wanted it for the show there would have been a snipett said before FOTH.

Well said.

I'm curious about this ' 3 Minute Penalty ' that A and J supposedly got during the HOH comp.

Did they have to stop for 3 minutes - and then - were they able to just go back to the way they had been doing it ?

And when was is noticed ? At the beginning of the game - middle - or almost the end ?

Just wondering...............