Saturday, June 29th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Last I heard/saw was that Elissa was going to be the PoV replacement nominee and that Dave was going to be blindsided when he gets evicted Wednesday. Of course, that is four days away and things will probably change a few times before then.

At this point I have no favorites and none I dislike more then another. I makes no difference who is evicted this week. I usually takes me a few weeks to start getting a favorite.

Guest 6Borders

Last I heard/saw was that Elissa was going to be the PoV replacement nominee and that Dave was going to be blindsided when he gets evicted Wednesday. Of course, that is four days away and things will probably change a few times before then.

I would suspect that is the way it is because that is what Grodner wants to be the outcome!

Hope David didn't quit his lifeguard job for the summer to come on BB!

I would suspect that is the way it is because that is what Grodner wants to be the outcome!

Hope David didn't quit his lifeguard job for the summer to come on BB!

So I get the impression that you don't like Grodner and you think the game is rigged? :lookaround:

I'd love to see David get voted out, especially if it is a blindside. Seeing Aaryn's reaction will be priceless.

I'd love to see David get voted out, especially if it is a blindside. Seeing Aaryn's reaction will be priceless.

I am not sure she would care. She will hunt down another guy to manipulate and harp on.

I hope David gets blindsided also. Don't be too shocked but,.....I am pulling for Ellisa. Seems like she is not getting a chance to play the game as she is Rachael's sister. Give her a chance...let's see if she is as crazy as Rachael. She is married and a mom so I think her game will be different. She is not like "nasty" Gina Marie.

I really do not have a favorite yet as these people seem to be.... well.....unlikable. Now, have a great weekend!!!!

Sounds like both 'sides' are wanting to keep Elissa but neither knows it... One group wants Jessie out because she flirts with the taken guys and the other wants to boot David out... (I want David gone... he is boring, he needs to grow a pair, he needs to go)... The freak out alone on over-medicated Aaryn will be priceless... just priceless.

^yup...Nick just told Jeremy the plan to backdoor David. Jeremy seemed on board with it...but we'll see if he was just saying that to Nick to appease him. I don't know how loyal Jeremy and Nick are. We all know that Spencer, Jeremy and Howard have an alliance that is based on the Brigade's strategy...did they bring Nick into it? I'm not sure how Nick found out...maybe Spencer?

^yup...Nick just told Jeremy the plan to backdoor David. Jeremy seemed on board with it...but we'll see if he was just saying that to Nick to appease him. I don't know how loyal Jeremy and Nick are. We all know that Spencer, Jeremy and Howard have an alliance that is based on the Brigade's strategy...did they bring Nick into it? I'm not sure how Nick found out...maybe Spencer?

Spencer and Nick discussed it at 5am this morning. They're all masters of the universe with this plan. So cocky. It's funny.

It's only Saturday nite... Wednesday is a long way away in the BB House.

I'm just sitting back expecting things to probably change as far as who gets the boot.

I still would like Elissa to be the one to go only because Grodner has manipulated a lot of what's

going on.... down to the fact that she's even on the show. (and she got voted MVP ? RIGHTTTT :rolleyes: )

The concept of this game is really great.... if only production would stick to setting rules, deciding Twists,

developing competitions and then leave the rest to the HG's.

I thought there were no commercial breaks on the live feeds that's what Julie said yesterday

She said for the first week I do not like it on this Channel I seriously don't know what the heck they were thinking

I know.. you can't even follow a conversation because they are bleeping every other sentence out. I miss Showtime

It's going to be a long summer for this cast if they are already asking for cards

She said for the first week I do not like it on this Channel I seriously don't know what the heck they were thinking

I like it on this channel because I wasnt paying for showtime! I don't understand it's cable Not primetime channels They don't have to bleep out the words!

On the CBS site, the BB banner says: Meet the most conniving and cunning houseguests ever. Really? I haven't seen that at all. I see mean, petty, immature, arrogant and pathetic.

Ditto!

On the CBS site, the BB banner says: Meet the most conniving and cunning houseguests ever. Really? I haven't seen that at all. I see mean, petty, immature, arrogant and pathetic.

I am trying to remember the beginning of other seasons accurately, but this group (both sides) seem so arrogant, I can't get over it, makes it hard to develop a favorite. I have no problem with game play, saying what someone needs to hear, but this group believes in their own BS so much....whether it's the popular kids believing that America will love them because they are pretty, or the BB lovers believing they have reinvented the wheel...I tend to side with the BB lovers(not that pretty or popular, so)