McCrae - Week 1 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok question.. Watching BBAD on DVR so I'm behind tonight. Didn't buy the feeds this year. McCrae and Amanda are laying in bed holding hands and he was rubbing on her arm. Is she just playing around or are there mutual feelings here?

Ok question.. Watching BBAD on DVR so I'm behind tonight. Didn't buy the feeds this year. McCrae and Amanda are laying in bed holding hands and he was rubbing on her arm. Is she just playing around or are there mutual feelings here?

She is totally playing him she just said on the feeds she has a boyfriend she's doing what she has to do.

They will have to fumigate the HOHR if they can get those two out of there. I'm not sure that McCrae understands that he might have to leave at some point. If McCrae wins HOH a lot you won't be seeing me around here much.

Guest 6Borders

He's not made a smart move in hiding up in the Ivory Tower HOH room. Right now everyone is coming to him to give him info but once he's in general population it's going to be culture shock for him.

He's constantly complaining that he's tired, that is is going to throw up (he usually blames that on the stress), he appears "out of it" about half the time I have seen him (and BB gives him a lot of camera time) and even when he's participating outside he acts disjointed from the rest. I think there is something wrong with this guy!

so being hoh come with handjob perks

i guess he will try to be hoh more often :animated_bouncy:

He's not made a smart move in hiding up in the Ivory Tower HOH room. Right now everyone is coming to him to give him info but once he's in general population it's going to be culture shock for him.

He's constantly complaining that he's tired, that is is going to throw up (he usually blames that on the stress), he appears "out of it" about half the time I have seen him (and BB gives him a lot of camera time) and even when he's participating outside he acts disjointed from the rest. I think there is something wrong with this guy!

Think about it, Borders. What on earth could be wrong with him? Why is he so lethargic?

Think about it, Borders. What on earth could be wrong with him? Why is he so lethargic?

Stoned? Someone sharing the bong with him during DR?

Tonight on the POV episode I got to see McChicken for the first time.

He is a squirmy, scared little man who is terrified of confrontation, watching him squirm after nominations was hysterical.

Now I understand Amanda's connection to him. He needs someone to make decisions for him, and she needs someone to control. They compliment each other - opposites attract.

Tonight on the POV episode I got to see McChicken for the first time.

He is a squirmy, scared little man who is terrified of confrontation, watching him squirm after nominations was hysterical.

Now I understand Amanda's connection to him. He needs someone to make decisions for him, and she needs someone to control. They compliment each other - opposites attract.

Bingo, and having said that I kinda like them both(for now).

BTW this is petty, but watching tonight's episode, I noticed his photo on the memory wall, and he is the only HG that I can remember to have his hands in the picture like that.

I know it's petty but it stood out like a sore thumb....

OMG on the feeds Amanda keeps telling him to change his dirty underwaer - like a mommy tells her son. How embarassing

well if she is in bed with him and getting amorous...a partner has both the right and duty to let the other know about food in the teeth, a booger hanging from the nose, or the fact that personal hygiene is lacking. that is if one is willing to continue to be with someone whose personal hygiene is not up to par.

If she is painting a flag on his face I find that rather sweet and patriotic seeing today is July 4th. Though, I find him kinda grotesque mainly because of Amanda's observation of his hygiene habits, and I am glad smellovision never came to fruition, I admit to liking these two.

He is just whipped! He just known the girl for a week and she is certifiable! I mean she is nut ****crazy! He better be aware and stop thinking with his other brain!