McCrae - Week 1 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Interesting that 3 of the smartest people in the house came to the conclusion that he is no pizza delivery boy

(same conclusion I came to about him almost immediately)

Didn't like him at all but, there's room to change my mind. Have to see how he handles the 1st HoH dynamic.

Guest 6Borders

He's got a deal with everyone in the house and he's lying to each and every one of them.

It's gotten so crazy that I needed a scorecard and I honestly don't know what his true plan is he has so many of them.

I think he's a pathological genius.

I personally think he's just there to go down in BB History as pulling off a better move than whatever it was Dan did last year.

I honestly don't remember a season where you made an alliance with every single person and had it work for you!

Guest 6Borders

What is with the pretty little bows in his hair? Is this a male fashion trend I missed?

I was hoping someone would know that. I think he's just trying to do anything to stand out and be memorable!

I knew from his photo that if he didn't win the first HOH he would probably be gone. He looks like the local stoner but he seems smart. I think once he is acclimated he will find a niche and go far......but from what I am reading here in the above comments IDK anymore....

He's got a deal with everyone in the house and he's lying to each and every one of them.

It's gotten so crazy that I needed a scorecard and I honestly don't know what his true plan is he has so many of them.

I think he's a pathological genius.

I personally think he's just there to go down in BB History as pulling off a better move than whatever it was Dan did last year.

I honestly don't remember a season where you made an alliance with every single person and had it work for you!

This is true. He'll be found out at some point most likely. Unless it is a pathological genius like you said.

I knew from his photo that if he didn't win the first HOH he would probably be gone. He looks like the local stoner but he seems smart. I think once he is acclimated he will find a niche and go far......but from what I am reading here in the above comments IDK anymore....

He sighs a lot and exclaims how exhausted he is and how ill-suited for the game he is. It's all BS. They took over his HOH room. He says F*** a lot and just pisses and moans. Not much to him yet, personality-wise. I do know that he is a Survivor Sucks vet and probably smart. He also knew to gravitate to the most obnoxious person in the house, Amanda, but then he is supposed to have the ultimate alliance with Helen - which makes a lot of sense to me. Helen and McCrae would be a team to reckon with. She is very good at this so far.

Who is he in bed with right now (ie 4am PST)?

I am watching the feeds and there is some bimbo that keeps calling him a "Fing asshole" and various kinds of put-downs. He's not attacking her, but anytime he says something she does not agree with, she insults him. And its not done in a fun\joking banter, it has a cruel biting tone as if they have been a couple for years and she tired of him.

Not exact dialog, but its something like this:

"I like Strawberry ice cream"

"What kind of f'ing looser likes Strawberry ice cream? I can't believe I am in bed with an asshole who like strawberry ice cream"

"I need to use the bathroom"

"F*ck, why didn't you use it before getting into bed. Be sure to wipe your ass before coming back to bed and flush the F'ing toilet too"

Who is he in bed with right now (ie 4am PST)?

I am watching the feeds and there is some bimbo that keeps calling him a "Fing asshole" and various kinds of put-downs. He's not attacking her, but anytime he says something she does not agree with, she insults him. And its not done in a fun\joking banter, it has a cruel biting tone as if they have been a couple for years and she tired of him.

Not exact dialog, but its something like this:

"I like Strawberry ice cream"

"What kind of f'ing looser likes Strawberry ice cream? I can't believe I am in bed with an asshole who like strawberry ice cream"

"I need to use the bathroom"

"F*ck, why didn't you use it before getting into bed. Be sure to wipe your ass before coming back to bed and flush the F'ing toilet too"

This is frigging hysterical. She is so loathesome. There is another thread here -

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/topic/88028-friday-june-28-live-feed-updates/#entry789124

which says he is in bed with GinaMarie but from your comments it sounds more like Amanda. Jeez I really can't stand her and her predator eyes and bushy brows and masculine attitude. McCrae is her bitch right now, it sounds like.

Guest 6Borders

He's in bed with Amanda. She'll be sleeping with whomever is HOH, I think.

No, it's GinaMarie (Amanda has dark hair and would be using the F-word every 3rd word)!

McC and GM had quite the conversation about 4am and they seem to have a new alliance together now.

It will be interesting to see if McCrae uses the POV. He keeps saying he has to because he needs the house to trust him because they all want Elissa gone (his words not mine). His plan seems to be to take Candace off, put up Elissa and whichever way the house votes (David or Elissa) McCrae keeps the blood off his hands by letting the house do the dirty work. If Elissa goes he can look stunned (I'm sure he's practiced that look) and whisper to her how shocked he is that the house turned on her as she is walking out the door...if David goes, he does the same dumbstruck act with Aaryn, gets her alone ASAP and does damage control and also makes another alliance.

McCrae is like a chessmaster...2 steps ahead and 4 back up plans at all times.

He sighs a lot and exclaims how exhausted he is and how ill-suited for the game he is. It's all BS. They took over his HOH room. He says F*** a lot and just pisses and moans. Not much to him yet, personality-wise. I do know that he is a Survivor Sucks vet and probably smart. He also knew to gravitate to the most obnoxious person in the house, Amanda, but then he is supposed to have the ultimate alliance with Helen - which makes a lot of sense to me. Helen and McCrae would be a team to reckon with. She is very good at this so far.

yup...just heard him say he doesn't go to jokers...goes to the funny one, which would be SS. What I've seen seems like Sarah Gilbert McCrea is in pretty tight with Andy and GM. I haven't seen him bond with Helen, although they seem like kindred spirits, so I can see it, not to mention that I know Andy and Helen are tight. They'd all be a formidable team. I get the sense that Amanda is in good with him too...but yes, think he knows that she's gonna feed him info and be a target long before he is.

Since we're chiming in on who we like and don't like. I'd like to see Spencer get back on his choo choo and head back to the hills.

Don't like him at all. (I can't subscribe to the live feeds as I'm not in the USA). McCrae reminds me of Spicolli in Fast Times At

Ridgemont High. If he can pull it off, it'll be a miracle. I don't see any front runners now but it's only the first week!

Being HOH the first week is always risky but it seems McCrae is making promises that he can't keep. He promised the majority of the house that he would place Elissa on the block if the POV was used or if he won the POV and now because of this he is almost forced to use it and put Elissa on the block. While I can't tell what is the truth and what isn't I think David might be the one to be leaving on Wednesday but things can change in a heartbeat in the BB house.