Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

I don't know anything about aaryn and a knife event. The aaryn/david break-up??? happened - 11:12pm BBT-12:17am BBT Cams 1 & 2 - following tht she went to the kitchen and ranted while she stomped on a box of food or something.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about a knife "incident" ...but I do recall that she had a knife in the bedroom, for some unknown reason, she picked it up in a joking manner and then she got called to the DR and was told to put it back into the kitchen. It was all very casual and I never got the impression that the knife was in the room for any nefarious reason. (...except maybe to keep it away from GM so she wouldn't stab Elissa. ;) )

I would not be surprised if she wins MVP She put Kaitlyn up To get her out the way So she can be the one to be close to Jeremy

Ha ha good point but I don't think Aaryn will be winning the MVP anytime soon.

They're talking about movie stars. Someone mentioned Mark Wahlberg.

The WHOLE world loves him. When he was younger he attacked a man because the man was Vietnamese and blinded the guy permanently in one eye, just because the guy was Vietnamese. He was sentenced to jail but somehow got out after like 14 months or so, maybe less.

Everyone loves Mark. Even though he committed at least two HATE CRIMES.

No one likes Aaryn becasue "she's a racist".

Society is full of idiots.

Edited by JEDI
gratuitous profanit

The WHOLE world loves him. When he was younger he attacked a man because the man was Vietnamese and blinded the guy permanently in one eye, just because the guy was Vietnamese. He was sentenced to jail but somehow got out after like 14 months or so, maybe less.

SPOT ON!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

OMG......Her attitude, her mouth reminds me so much of Danielle Donato.......she even somewhat has the same looks (even facial expressions) and tonight on the show when she said "Shocker"....I thought Danielle was there!!!! She has got to be related to her some how!!!

Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent.

https://www.facebook.com/ZephyrTalent

:animated_bouncy:

^ Haha! That's going to be quite the "shocker" for her when she gets out of the house!

:lol:

That is pretty lame.

She has a right to free speech. She can probably win a nice settlement from Zephyr if she tries.

The agency is using her negative stardom to get free publicity.

I'll bet their Facebook page never had so many hits before this happened. The saga continues.

That is pretty lame.

She has a right to free speech. She can probably win a nice settlement from Zephyr if she tries.

I'll bet their Facebook page never had so many hits before this happened. The saga continues.

Yes, she does have the right to free speech. But that simply means that she can say whatever she wants without fear of punishment from the government. Any company she represents has the right to terminate her contract if they feel that she is representing them in a bad light. It's just like the Paula Deen thing. Paula cannot be put in jail for using hate speech, however her sponsors can drop her like flies!

That is pretty lame.

Doubt that she can sue them and win....Look at Paula Deen loosing all those business deals for something that was said decades ago.

In any kind of employment, an employer can terminate a person for any kind of hate, racist or sexist comments. I really dislike this young woman, not only for her disgusting comments but also for her whole selfish attitude. Everything is about her and she is always the victim. She has said many times that the people in the house have disrespected her or haven't treated her as she thinks she should be treated. Even the people she supposedly likes are subjected to her belittling attitude.

Yes, she does have the right to free speech. But that simply means that she can say whatever she wants without fear of punishment from the government. Any company she represents has the right to terminate her contract if they feel that she is representing them in a bad light. It's just like the Paula Deen thing. Paula cannot be put in jail for using hate speech, however her sponsors can drop her like flies!

You make excellent points, but the hypocrisy is disgusting. A select few will receive "punishment" (justifiably I will add, then we have the likes of Alec Baldwin who gets free pass because of their "starfucker" status. Watch Alec Baldwin become a politician one day too even his CapitalOne adds are still out there, good god the hypocrisy sickens me.

Also let us not forget Andy's delightful attitude towards woman, his punching Helen in the face commentary is right up their with the comments Aaryn made. Yet, curious will GLADD or the NOW organization show their outrage,, hmm wounder what the underlying factor is that will refrain them from not speaking out against his freedom of speech too. * Please note I am not defending the disgusting remarks of Aaryn just find it offensive who gets the free pass when it comes to outrage. :shocking:

Also let us not forget Andy's delightful attitude towards woman, his punching Helen in the face commentary is right up their with the comments Aaryn made. Yet, curious will GLADD or the NOW organization show their outrage,, hmm wounder what the underlying factor is that will refrain them from not speaking out against his freedom of speech too. * Please note I am not defending the disgusting remarks of Aaryn just find it offensive who gets the free pass when it comes to outrage. :shocking:

PearlClutcher you make very interseting points in both posts. I did not get to see/hear Andy's comments, but it seems that no one is shining a light on any of the things he said. Do you have the feeds? Unfortunately I do not but I wish that someone could post a Flashback time to his comments and let the viewing public decide on his behavior as well.