Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so...yesterday Aaryn went all ballistic on David because he had a conversation with Elissa. She wasn't even making any sense while talking to him. Today...Aaryn in the bathroom having a heart to heart with Elissa...telling her she's sorry for whatever happened between the 2 of them and then hugging it out, talking about family etc. Hypocrite. I wish David would have seen her talking to Elissa and thrown it right back into Aaryn's face!

could this be the Team Blonde woman of the year? :-0

oh...and hello again friends...I missed you

Oh my gosh. Look who finally showed up!! I bet your loving Arayn! (sp?) Glad to see you finally got here. I wonder if King is coming around.

Oh my gosh. Look who finally showed up!! I bet your loving Arayn! (sp?) Glad to see you finally got here. I wonder if King is coming around.

VANN! hey hey hey

Yeah the last two years I had a lot of personal stuff happening in my life...but back this year and yes I love this hot pile of psychosis

i am so pleased to see you again

Flashback to ~1:17 am on Sunday morning. Back at it again.

Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin are in the hammock and are saying "The blacks stick together" and called Candice/Howard "The black Barbie and Ken." Aaryn has made other racially charged comments earlier in the week and also referred to Andy as a "queer." She may be one of the worst people to ever appear on Big Brother. No joke.

And unfortunately, it's not just Aaryn but half of the younger girls all appear to be just as ignorant.

Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin are in the hammock and are saying "The blacks stick together" and called Candice/Howard "The black Barbie and Ken." Aaryn has made other racially charged comments earlier in the week and also referred to Andy as a "queer." She may be one of the worst people to ever appear on Big Brother. No joke.

And unfortunately, it's not just Aaryn but half of the younger girls all appear to be just as ignorant.

GM is not that young, but she wants to hang with them and is just as bad. Shameful.

I agree with you Dustin.......Aaryn did it in for me when she called Andy that!!! Her and GinaMarie with their racial slurs have truly showed their ignorance and I can't wait to see them both get the boot!!! Those 2 will have some major haters!!! America will be totally against the both of them!!! I know I am!! I just can't stand that kind of ignorance and cruelty!!!! But what do you expect out of 2 catty, immature brats!!!!!!!!

Aaryn and GM (and Kaitlin too to an extent) are the mean girls of the house...calling them "mean girls" seems to nice of a term for them tho....they're nasty.

(I hate to admit it tho but sometimes GM cracks me up...)

June 30 - "An Open Letter to BB's Production Team" by Ragan Fox

http://raganfox.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/an-open-letter-to-big-brothers-production-team/

Thank you for posting this, Dustin. It is well-written and efficient to the point. For what it is worth, I will also be writing them. Remarks referred to in the article should not go unnoticed and viewers should see/hear it said. I am not a Ragan fan but this time; he got it absolutely right.

"Country Club bitch"

Yeah I agree. And her comment last night showed he true colors.

Yeah and you can tell how she said it that it was meant to be real vile. She's just alittle bitch. I hope she gets some backlash for that comment. But at least we know where she stands.

Thank you for posting this, Dustin. It is well-written and efficient to the point. For what it is worth, I will also be writing them. Remarks referred to in the article should not go unnoticed and viewers should see/hear it said. I am not a Ragan fan but this time; he got it absolutely right.

100% agree. I am 50/50 on Ragan as well, but he hit the nail on the head.

Aaryn is full on racist... she makes so many underhanded comments... she is such a waste of space. I turn the feeds every time she comes on... negative, catty, whiny... just the epitome of a bitch... she needs to be out of there...

June 30 - "An Open Letter to BB's Production Team" by Ragan Fox

http://raganfox.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/an-open-letter-to-big-brothers-production-team/

SPOT ON Mr. Fox!!!!!!