GinaMarie - Week 1

CeCiMom

Well, for her to say that "Helen should be kissing their a$$ and fixing them rice" to me is a rude comment that was un called for!!! I do NOT like people like that........and then to say "Candice is acting to white & being very fake" was also outta line.........From what I gather, these comments were made today around 2:42 BBT and around 3:10 BBT if anyone has the live feeds and can do flashbacks to verify......Hoping that I got the time of these flashbacks right.......

I just think it's cruel, mean, and uncalled for to make comments like that.........But like I said, I saw this on another site that does live feed updates and that is what she supposedly said......

2:42 PM cam 3 for the rice comment 3:11:54 PM cam1 for the white comment I am not alleging to content but giving you the times to hear for yourselves and decide.

I do not think that GinaMarie is a nice person.

Not on BB, at any rate. She pretends to be but I don't think so. She also says tht spencer will have to go.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This evening GM called Candice and Howard the tokens and said "the blacks always stick together". My jaw dropped, her and Aaryn are made for one another.

OMG! You can take the girl out of Staten Island, but you can't take the Staten Island out of the girl.

I instantly disliked GM when she first opened her mouth! Unfortunately, I agree that she will stay for awhile. She doesnt seem to be a threat to anyone.

she is kinda a butter face

glad bb isnt in hd

one who needs makeup on all the tim.................e :animated_bouncy:

she is kinda a butter face

glad bb isnt in hd

one who needs makeup on all the tim.................e :animated_bouncy:

But she hasn't been wearing any latley. At first I thought she looked better without makeup but I'm changing my mind about that now.

First I thought she was annoying... then she wasn't so bad... now her obsession with garbage talking on Elissa is making me see that she is one of those weak, catty tramps... PLUS and the BIG thing that has turned me off is her racist comments & gay slurs... she and Aaryn are two peas in a pod... She is turning out more & more like Aaryn as time progresses...

GinaMarie & Aaryn are ignorant and they are gonna see just what they are thought of when they get outta that house.....They think America likes them...lol......wait till their bubbles are busted after their racial and gay comments!!!!! They are in for a Rude Awakening!!!! Would LOVE to see them 2 get nominated next week!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I am soooooooo disgusted by these 2!!!!!!!!!!

First I thought she was annoying... then she wasn't so bad... now her obsession with garbage talking on Elissa is making me see that she is one of those weak, catty tramps... PLUS and the BIG thing that has turned me off is her racist comments & gay slurs... she and Aaryn are two peas in a pod... She is turning out more & more like Aaryn as time progresses...

I don't think she turned into anything in the BB house. She was that way BEFORE she stepped in the door. That stuff just doesn't all of a suddenn pop up. I guess Aaryn plans to move in with her after the show. I'm sure they will have their fans but hopefully it won't be many.

I wouldn't defend GM at all because I don't think she has any redeeming qualities but regarding the rice comment, when GM said it, Helen had just previously been making fried rice out of the slop. Maybe that's what she was referring to. ??? I don't know.

Well, for her to say that "Helen should be kissing their a$$ and fixing them rice" to me is a rude comment that was un called for!!! I do NOT like people like that........and then to say "Candice is acting to white & being very fake" was also outta line.........

I want to know what in the heck that means: to "act white." Last time I checked, when we rot in the ground - all you see are bones. That's it - no skin color attached.

What a great conversation between GM and Helen at 5:25 AM this morning, camera 2. This is the soft side of GM that we haven't seen before. She talks about dancing and her students and what is most important to them in dancing. She encourages Helen to stay strong at the end of the conversation, they hug and GM says "I love you baby". Really nice conversation.

I was liking her in the beginning, Reading the feeds and with her and Aaryn together It has brought the ugly side out of her!

If you can watch the feeds, the conversation this morning between GM and Helen is worth watching to see the genuine side of GM.

If you can watch the feeds, the conversation this morning between GM and Helen is worth watching to see the genuine side of GM.

Yeah but was in the strategy being talk Or was she just code switching talk one way with one person in one way with others so she could be likable I hope she's not like Aaron like I said I was liking her! Yes loud but funny!

I take that back about GM I just saw on The video from Huffington Post Where is she said Blackness need to Turn it down 50 **** notches! And Nick need to throw something at Helen straighten her eyes out

WTH!!! After that I can't pull for her That's just so disappointing to me! She totally shocked me!