GinaMarie - Week 1

CeCiMom

GM tries to tell long-winded stories and never gets to finish. Were I in the house, I would probably befriend her on purpose. She is loud and obnoxious but she is what she is. Could be I will be so wrong about her but that's how I feel this day. I wish her well.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the fact that Nick owns her ass, she is that pathetic. She is showing more desperation than Dani did last year and we are only on day 7. But yes she is serving an entertaining purpose, and hope she sticks around for that very reason.

I don't have the live feeds. Can anyone tell me why she has a tampon shoved into each nostril? Bloody nose?

You can have my live feeds. I can't take Amanda much longer. That and the "F" word. enough, already. As to the tampon: She is being a clown. They were talking about them and she said tht she had never used tampons, only pads. Conversation ensued and they were pretty shcked tht a woman her age had used only pads and not tampons, etc., etc., etc. I guess she decided to use them. In her nose. You asked :r2d2:

I love the fact that Nick owns her ass, she is that pathetic. She is showing more desperation than Dani did last year and we are only on day 7. But yes she is serving an entertaining purpose, and hope she sticks around for that very reason.

How so...I must have missed something.

I like her...she's crude but she makes me laugh.

^ She's got a long way to go before she beats out Chelsea and Natalie in the crude department...lol...different type of crude tho. :D

Lol thanks for the answer. I live 5 minutes away from Staten Island NY. Most women there behave like her. Just watch Jersey Shore. The stereotype is real.

I lived/worked in Manhattan. I was always surprised how so many islanders would come to the city, work and leave and other than that, never came to do stuff.

Anyone that uses the word LIKE at least twice PER sentence sounds like a complete idiot.

Ya there are "like" a lot of idiot talkers in California.

Ya there are "like" a lot of idiot talkers in California.

Being from California I agree there ARE a lot of "Like" talkers... but it seems to be spreading all over the USA! LOL! These guys that are "like'ing the heck out of every sentence aren't from California!

I for one don't like GM.....I think she is very rude and disgusting......and from what I have seen on other sites that have the live feeds, she is also racist......the comments she made today about Helen and Candice were so un called for!!!!! Hope she gets the boot very, very soon!!!!!!

I for one don't like GM.....I think she is very rude and disgusting......and from what I have seen on other sites that have the live feeds, she is also racist......the comments she made today about Helen and Candice were so un called for!!!!! Hope she gets the boot very, very soon!!!!!!

I missed the comments. I think a lot of it is an act with GM despite what she says to the contrary. I didn't like her then I kind of liked her and now I don't care. I think she might be around for a while, Snuggs. They seem to mostly accept her. She is way too loud and boisterous for me. GM is manic.

Well, for her to say that "Helen should be kissing their a$$ and fixing them rice" to me is a rude comment that was un called for!!! I do NOT like people like that........and then to say "Candice is acting to white & being very fake" was also outta line.........From what I gather, these comments were made today around 2:42 BBT and around 3:10 BBT if anyone has the live feeds and can do flashbacks to verify......Hoping that I got the time of these flashbacks right.......

I just think it's cruel, mean, and uncalled for to make comments like that.........But like I said, I saw this on another site that does live feed updates and that is what she supposedly said......