GinaMarie - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly they will not understand when they find out the repercussions of their bigotry that they did anything wrong. Someone should make a file of each ones remarks to hand them when they are told "oh by the way - you have no job and America finds you disgusting".

Guest 6Borders

She hasn't gained any respect back from me. She'd have to be blind and stupid not to see that Helen is tight

with Elissa, and that mostly probably they are all correct that Elissa will get MVP every week (and most probably not get voted off) and she's just trying to do her own damage control to stay off the block.

She and Aaryn were right back at it...a leopard can hide in the jungle but can't change it's spots!

She is playing the game. I can't find a single justification for her offensive, stereotypical statements. The only good that came with GinaMarie is that she made me take a good look at myself and some of my remarks on this forum. I don't and won't like GInaMarie.

Those involved in the racist remarks are unlikely to ever get any fan support when it comes to the weekly vote by the fan for the secret nominee. Racist crap just does not go over well.

Last night her (drunk) laugh was sooooooooo anoying that I had to mute the feed. I just couldn't handle it. She was laughing at everything, and sometimes it seemed for no reason at all.

Guest 6Borders

She is playing the game. I can't find a single justification for her offensive, stereotypical statements. The only good that came with GinaMarie is that she made me take a good look at myself and some of my remarks on this forum. I don't and won't like GInaMarie.

True Slim but there is a big difference between general HG bashing (which is part of our BB game as much as lying and backstabbing is part of the HG's game) but we don't bash them based on their nationality, religion, race, etc.

Even if the comments GM made were something she grew up hearing and accepting doesn't make it right, and if this were the case her agency would have seen that side of GinaMarie at some point.

GM (like Aaryn) would be entertaining to watch if not for these types of comments she has made,/

She's loud, obnoxious, annoying, a drama queen...all great BB TV stuff whether you like or hate her.

I don't like her and now it will be hard to get past the racial attitude and enjoy not liking her in the game.

I saw a TMZ interview with Evel Dick where he said the HG cannot forget the camera and microphones as one is 6" from your face at all times! He also said you can be sure if they talk like this IN the house it is who they are outside the house but they are probably worse outside. Now I realize that is HIS opinion but it is one of the few times I agree with what he is saying.

Yes and if anyone would know this to be true, it's Dick Donato.

I recall a bad racist joke "what do you call a black test tube baby?" Ans: Janitor in a drum...Now it makes me both wince and laugh...why? because while it is not right and dreadfully narrowing that a person of a certain skin color is relegated to being a janitor in our society...the fact that they are makes that reality subject to the brand name of a cleaning substance. the juxtaposition makes the humor. We can not deny that Asians have differently shaped eyes, that they eat rice and are masseuses and manicurists in large numbers. Helen is not among those Asians, but these women want to belittle her by cramming her into those stereotypes. They know that they are being awful and racist and are laughing at their boldness at being so without using the racist word "chink" although with the welfare reference GM even went there so I do not put it passed them to do so again. They only exhibit their own pettiness and low character in their statements, but I am glad that they are not being censored, because we ought to know how they think. Too often people who are like this manage to congregate in their little cliques and espouse their hate without the rest of us being aware of what is really motivating them. I like being able to see their little nasty hearts of virulence. I would like to see them out before jury both to thwart them from the money and to prevent them from making any decisions on the winner.

Well if it weren't for her potty mouth and uncouth comments I would like her. I have seen her act really nice at times.

I guess they chose HG's that don't have FILTERS.

GM/Aaryn's latest Helen insult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIWmfvs0egY

These girls are just jealous because they know that Helen is 100% smarter than all of them. Aaryn probably doesn't even know how to boil a pot of water. Dumbass.

By the way, thank you for the video of Howard, Hawknose. :wub: It seems the hgs couldn't take their eyes off him, either. Very nice eye candy.

I had a personal trainer at my gym that could be GInaMarie's sister except that she is from Boston. She was exactly like GInaMarie and people were terrified of her because she was so raucous and you never knew whether it would be an up day for her or a down day for her. The one given was that it would be a dramatic day.

I don't think GM and Aaryn are real racists. I think they are stupid people making stupid remarks and making fun of people in stupid way. I have seen GM be very friendly with Howard and she seems to genuinely like him.

I don't think GM and Aaryn are real racists. I think they are stupid people making stupid remarks and making fun of people in stupid way. I have seen GM be very friendly with Howard and she seems to genuinely like him.

I don't think GM is actually a racist, no. But Aaryn? I'm not so sure. She seems to have a cruel heart.

Not defending her, but she was laying on top of Howard, a real racist couldn't do this IMO

9FOOCId.jpg

Ooh, uh uh. Get off my man!! Prontissimo!!

I'm here!!!! Everybody wants my man!!!! Dayum if I had to jump over that fence ONE more time!!! :(

I'm here!!!! Everybody wants my man!!!! Dayum if I had to jump over that fence ONE more time!!! :(

Does she have eyebrows or are those just painted on? They look stupid.

SEE I TOLD YOU SHE WAS ON THE WAY! :hide:

Sparklet, I swear I'm TRYING to warn these other girls! Their NOT listening! :kwasny:

I DON'T THINK SO! :jawdrop: HE IS NOT YOUR MAN! :nono: You better watch your back because Sparklet is on her way here now! :hide:

:smilielol: ROTFLMAO! Ya'll are too funny!

:smilielol: Hey, now. Can we negotiate, Sparkles? You can have him during the week, and I can have him on the weekend so I can show him off?

Men and women have sex with people they look down on, so a racist can be physical with a person whom they deem racially inferior. I think GM accepts stereotypes while I think Aryan is a racist. There is a difference.

:smilielol: ROTFLMAO! Ya'll are too funny!

:smilielol: Hey, now. Can we negotiate, Sparkles? You can have him during the week, and I can have him on the weekend so I can show him off?

HEY! Jerkarrhea is available!

Aww little racist girl giving advice! U No I think she probably say these things with Our little Arayn Nation to try to fit in! Don't be fool history will repeat itself for the third time, soon as Helen's back is turn there are the racist rants! BB probably told GM to go to her during BBAD to do damage control.