GinaMarie - Week 1

CeCiMom

BB has the policy of not allowing promotional gear to be worn on the show unless the company pays for it I suppose. Something like that. Counterfeit labeling is the ultimate no no in marketing. Insult to injury.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering that too. Unless it's because counterfeits are illegal. I just don't get the whole thing with GM yesterday. Since when do they take their stuff away 10 days after they're in the house? You know production goes thru everything they bring with a fine-tooth comb.

I was only half-joking about her being punished for her racist remarks.

No because she's been bragging about using counterfeit clothes and so they probably didn't look at her clothes closely But when she started bragging CBS Probably got an expert to go through her clothes! The CBS can't get in so much trouble If they had a Illegal Counterfeit clothes Broadcast on their show! They will get major fines Plus be sued by the Clothing labels! We're not talking thousands we're talking millions & biillions of dollars here! The FCC does not play! And clothing companies take it very seriously

No because she's been bragging about using counterfeit clothes and so they probably didn't look at her clothes closely But when she started bragging CBS Probably got an expert to go through her clothes! The CBS can't get in so much trouble If they had a Illegal Counterfeit clothes Broadcast on their show! They with a major fines Plus be sued by the Clothing labels And it was probably a time clothing label she had! We're not talking thousands we're talking millions & biillions of dollars here! The FCC does not play! And clothing labels do not play the tide of counterfeiters There have been plenty of flea markets that the shut down because counterfeit close And their people serving jail time because of that too

Good point. I've heard of many people getting into big trouble for selling counterfeits.

Good point. I've heard of many people getting into big trouble for selling counterfeits.

Hey you didn't quote me after I corrected my huge typos because I was being lazy and using the speaker to type for me :lol: I just hope she learns her lesson on that and to leave the knock odds alone or least don't Brag about it

Thanks Slimcruz. Now I understand. Oh well...... funny she is such a "glamorous" type of girl yet she chooses to wear counterfeit goods purposely. No self respecting starlet does that.

When you see your dentist's receptionist carrying a Chanel Jumbo Shopper it is likely counterfeit unless she is the daughter of a socialite being made to work her community service.

So you mean the cashier at the supermarket who's English isn't so hot - her Louis Vuitton bag is fake? Damn I've been had again

All the help waiting for their ride in RIver Oaks used to carry the Vuitton Speedy Bag. People used to give them away. Not so much; anymore. They sell them now. That, and the help decided that Vuitton wasn't all that, anyway, and opted for a good italian leather crossbody leaving their hands free to hold their pistol for the ride home. As to your cashier, if her vuitton is in worn shape with stained but intact leather, it is probably authentic.

Someone in CBS chat said that they took GM's possessions because they were all counterfeit labels. I thought that was hilarious. What I don't find hilarious is that they haven't let us know why they took her things. Maybe they will take her next. Please. Take her.

Awww c'mon she is funny. Why are you so neg to her?

Sometime in May. in New York they started a campaing or to pass a law like in France and Italy to charge people in possession or purchase of counterfiet merchanidise. So basically if you're walking down the street with a Chanel handbag, the police could stop you and look for authenic Chanel markings, like date and design stamp inside the purse. If it's not there they could hold you and then arrest you for having counterfiet merchandise. Being from New York, I'm sure she knows Canal Street and some of the others very well to purchase the knock offs. Recently in Bham, AL they busted alot of flea market businesses for carrying and selling knockoffs. Still not sure about the makeup, but I'm sure that could be knock off also and that's why they took that away. You know the kind they sell at Saks or other high end, M A C, Lancome' or Chanel.

I don't see this posted anywhere... She has been fired as well!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/big-brother-ginamarie-zimmerman-fired-day-job-pageant/

these folks must not like their regular job

or they are the least self aware set of people to act this way in front of so much cameras

they probably wont win the game so was it worth it coming on bb to begin with :animated_bouncy:

Wow I would say that I am surprised but I am not. After all the Aaryn headlines it was just a matter of time till GM got some blowback also.

I just want to say to you guys in Mortyland, that while I don't condone their behavior I also don't condone them losing everything they had in their lives over some childish comments. I know GM is 32 and not necssarily a child but does she deserve to have her entire lifes work ruined over such pettiness?

They are childish remarks. Inappropriate remarks, but their lives should not be erased over this nonsense. No fair America. There are much bigger fish to fry.

Their shame and embarassment when they walk out of the house will be enough but I know society and it will not stop there. They will be held up and flagellated and verbally abused until they are destroyed. It is not fair to destroy their spirit over this bullshit. Their shame should be enough.

One more thing. The involved modeling agencies are getting more free press out of this than they could ever have hoped for, shame on them for jumping on the bandwagon.

This girl is total toast when she gets out. She had better pray to god and alla she lasts thru the season and let this firestorn die down. But, if that were to happen I'm sure she will put her foot in her mouth again.

Wow I would say that I am surprised but I am not. After all the Aaryn headlines it was just a matter of time till GM got some blowback also.

I just want to say to you guys in Mortyland, that while I don't condone their behavior I also don't condone them losing everything they had in their lives over some childish comments. I know GM is 32 and not necssarily a child but does she deserve to have her entire lifes work ruined over such pettiness?

They are childish remarks. Inappropriate remarks, but their lives should not be erased over this nonsense. No fair America. There are much bigger fish to fry.

Their shame and embarassment when they walk out of the house will be enough but I know society and it will not stop there. They will be held up and flagellated and verbally abused until they are destroyed. It is not fair to destroy their spirit over this bullshit. Their shame should be enough.

One more thing. The involved modeling agencies are getting more free press out of this than they could ever have hoped for, shame on them for jumping on the bandwagon.

I don't think it's jumping on the bandwagon! I believe if it wasn't for all the media attention they might would've kept them Their jobs. But since they did get the media attention and these ladies put themselves in this position, it could hurt their employers if they continue their employment. No minority will want to work with them knowing that if they kept GM after all this, it could put her employer in a difficult position that they condone racism! in which word-of-mouth could spread and hurt their business! Just like teachers that work in the school system. They have to be on their ps and as, when they are out in public because you dont know if parents are around watching! it just takes 1 complaint. Now I'm not going around saying she needs to be fired because thats wrong! But I also see The employer's side! Although you're on TV you still have to be responsible! They're not the first to lose their job behind reality TV and they won't be the last I'm to say.

I think the firings are fair. My husband fired a guy from his crew for referring to a gay fellow construction worker as a "faggot" over beers after work. Hate speech isn't childish comments and there is no excuse for it. It's not like these people have been secretly filmed without their knowledge. They're aware that they are being broadcast internationally, for crying out loud.

Frankly I'm surprised to see anyone, on any site, defending them, and I'm also surprised that no one in the house has called them out on it. My children know to stand up for the bullied, and they are 8 and 6.

GM works with impressionable young children. Of all ethnic background. Image a young Russian girl saying the n word to her teacher or someone from Africa saying to a Korean to go fry rice. They state she has been working there 5 years and have never heard her speak this way. Not so sure about that one! She is not role model I would want around children