GinaMarie - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

OMG, she is louder than Rachel was and almost more annoying, not to mention BOSSY as heck!

I cannot imagine having to live in close quarters with her!!!

She's a feisty one... I'm pretty sure she's going to annoy the hell out of me real quick.

Can someone make a Grumpy Cat meme for this chic. The top panel could be GinaMarie telling us how cool she thinks she is. The bottom panel could be Grumpy Cat telling her cool she is NOT. I don't know how much of her I can take, she's sooooo annoying and I just want to reach through the tv and shake her and tell her to calm down and remember that she is on tv, not at some skanky night club.

GinaMarie has those darting eyes. Here, there, everywhere. Please love me. I am so cute. If you don't look at me I will yell obscenities until you do. She looks jaded.

I feel kind of sorry for GinaM.

That orange dress was some ugly.

all those dresses were some ugly

I thought she'd be annoying, but so far I'm ok with her. Hate her ratty hair tho. ;)

She's tight with McCrea right now, and I like him...so if she can benefit him...all the better.

I think that Gina is there to stay for awhile. She's the life of the party. The little bossy girl that tells you to stand here or there, wear this or that on your head, smile. Somebody has to do it and she assumed the role so good for her. They let her. I think that Gina is a lot more calculating than she looks. hard as nails, though that has nothing to do with anything. The hair. Oh my. It is so dead.

GinaMarie has those darting eyes. Here, there, everywhere. Please love me. I am so cute. If you don't look at me I will yell obscenities until you do. She looks jaded.

I feel kind of sorry for GinaM.

That orange dress was some ugly.

all those dresses were some ugly

Lol! Yeah. I don't get her sense of style. I do think she tries too hard to make the others like her while at the same time be in a way intimidating to others. It would annoy the heck out of me. I would be trying to get her out asap just so I don't have to listen to a rooster in the morning!

Lol! Yeah. I don't get her sense of style. I do think she tries too hard to make the others like her while at the same time be in a way intimidating to others. It would annoy the heck out of me. I would be trying to get her out asap just so I don't have to listen to a rooster in the morning!

OMG! She dresses like she belongs on "Mob Wives", but with LESS CLASS...if that's even possible! She's giving the ENTIRE STATE OF NEW YORK A BAD NAME! And the voice, 'tude and arrogance leave me FRIGID!!! When I say "you go girl" to her it would mean OUT THE DOOR!

I remember Jordan's first few days in the house I didn't like. I imagine I will be doing some serious flip flopping in the beginning.

I could not stand GM from the CBS show but haven't really seen much of the feeds yet.

Guest 6Borders

She is loud and annoying but she is funny as heck now that she's toned it down a bit. I think the first night on camera they tend to be a bit crazy. I don't see her winning but she's entertaining!

Hoping you guys are right about her calming down, maybe she was just trying to impress everyone on that first night. She's 32, so I'm thinking she's in that strange stage of life where you are trying to hang onto your 20s with every ounce of gusty and it just comes off as annoying (and slightly desperate for attention).