Amanda - Week 1

CeCiMom

She must not be a real fan of the show.

While making out with McChicken, she said "They can't hear anything, they cant see us".

He had to explain to her that yes, they CAN see and hear us. Now I understand why she was pissed at him the other day. She thought HE spilled the beans about them making out in the DR, but in reality everyone knew because it was on the live feeds, and she didn't know about the night vision cams.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While making out with McChicken, she said "They can't hear anything, they cant see us".

He had to explain to her that yes, they CAN see and hear us. Now I understand why she was pissed at him the other day. She thought HE spilled the beans about them making out in the DR, but in reality everyone knew because it was on the live feeds, and she didn't know about the night vision cams.

I kind of figured that! Boy her boyfriend and his family really going to love her! Or his mama really doesn't like her and is glad all this is going down!

OMG I cannot stand Amanda. I truly want to b**** slap her!

That is hilarious; has she not ever watched BB?

OMG I cannot stand Amanda. I truly want to b**** slap her!

That is hilarious; has she not ever watched BB?

this is the answer to my question about her pissed from the DR. I did not realize she did not know about the night vision But thank you for answering since I thought it was more complicated.

Lol NYROSE I thought someone had asked about that but I didn't remember who it was, and didn't look back. Glad to help. She thought she was fooling everyone by being frisky in the dark....

I find Amanda's language offensive and it demeans her in my eyes. I do think that she and McCrae will probably be friends out of the house. Of the group, I would not be unhappy to see them do well in the game. Maybe for me they are the lesser of evils. Dunno. Both are intelligent.

I find Amanda's language offensive and it demeans her in my eyes. I do think that she and McCrae will probably be friends out of the house. Of the group, I would not be unhappy to see them do well in the game. Maybe for me they are the lesser of evils. Dunno. Both are intelligent.

yes they are intelligent and that goes a long way for me liking them. I like when people can figure things out and plot and plan strategically. They are missing out on a good smart alliance by not including Helen and Candice though