Amanda - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do NOT like her at all... she is such a catty girl. Would have not thought that but watching the feeds all morning she is obsessed with Elissa... she talks more poop that an outhouse holds! Wow! Reminds me of High School!

Amanda is playing hard and strong right off the bat...she does not stop. There usually is one player a year that talks game nonstop...that is her this season. She needs to chill out because she's not in any danger nor is she disliked right now, but if she keeps being the busy body, she'll have an X on her back for sure.

Amanda is playing hard and strong right off the bat...she does not stop. There usually is one player a year that talks game nonstop...that is her this season. She needs to chill out because she's not in any danger nor is she disliked right now, but if she keeps being the busy body, she'll have an X on her back for sure.

I agree 100%.

I agree 100%.

Ditto to the 100%. I am already sick of Amanda's intensity. Not sure I can handle her for a summer.

She is flat-out talking-down to Candace.

Ditto to the 100%. I am already sick of Amanda's intensity. Not sure I can handle her for a summer.

She is flat-out talking-down to Candace.

Why is she talking down to Candace? Honestly she kind of looks like a man and prefers to be around the guys. Are we sure she's not one in disguise? It would be just like BB to throw that in as some "secret surprise to America."

I can't believe how she is scolding Candace! Who is this woman??? Oh I won't be able to tolerate her the whole season!

Exactly. She was talking-down to Candace saying that she was testing her. WTH? Candace should have said who the hell are you to say that to me?

Exactly. She was talking-down to Candace saying that she was testing her. WTH? Candace should have said who the hell are you to say that to me?

Couldn't agree more... she is a bossy one!

Guest 6Borders

I wonder how many"f'ing" houses she sells. I can't believe that someone whose every 3rd word is the F-word can control that language in "real life"!!!

After I sit and listen to her for a while it becomes almost amusing because I am just waiting for her to run down or completely lose her voice or for someone to just stand up in her face and yell SHUT THE F-UP!

(Personally I can't blame her for her dislike for Elissa because it's evident who she is and that she didn't get there on her own and that production is going to hand her perks!)

I wonder how many"f'ing" houses she sells. I can't believe that someone whose every 3rd word is the F-word can control that language in "real life"!!!

After I sit and listen to her for a while it becomes almost amusing because I am just waiting for her to run down or completely lose her voice or for someone to just stand up in her face and yell SHUT THE F-UP!

(Personally I can't blame her for her dislike for Elissa because it's evident who she is and that she didn't get there on her own and that production is going to hand her perks!)

yep :rolleyes4: agree

I realize that she did not get there her own and I am not defending it but I wonder how many more of these houseguests were recruited to be on the show. I think that is just as bad as putting someone in the house multiple times or putting in their relatives. There are many people who go through the process of filling out the application and doing videos etc to get on the show that are probably overlooked for various reasons.

I realize that she did not get there her own and I am not defending it but I wonder how many more of these houseguests were recruited to be on the show. I think that is just as bad as putting someone in the house multiple times or putting in their relatives. There are many people who go through the process of filling out the application and doing videos etc to get on the show that are probably overlooked for various reasons.

I don't think she's a recruit. She's one of the few people that knows all the rules of the game and is baffled by the people (like Kaitlin) that don't know the veto winner can't be the replacement nominee. She's also referenced multiple seasons in conversation so I definitely think she's a fan,

Guest 6Borders

I meant Elissa was recruited and put in the show not Amanda.

I'm certain Amanda applied and was selected legit. She's a huge fan and she's completely nuts (watch some of her videos on U-Tube). She's perfect BB drama and as a super-fan it irks her that people like Rachel's sister just waltz onto the show because she's a Reily.