Helen - Week 1

CeCiMom

i thought there were no crying in politics

helen needs to put on her big girl pants :animated_bouncy:

Yea. I agree she does. I like her when she has been drinking and we see her real personality.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I like Helen. She seems like she may be one of the only normal people in that house!

I agree, Sparks. She wouldn't be crying like that on a campaign, or she wouldn't have been hired into politics. She wants to stay as far away from her political image in the game as possible, and come across as a sweet angel so they won't think she's a threat until... I bet she's tough as nails in real life. I have a feeling.

I was listening to her strategy with McCrea. She is really got the brains. I think she will go far. I wonder what political party she works for in Chicago.

Ummm, there is only one political party in Chicago!!!

Hi Marty!!! I don't like her at all. But she's perfect for BB, she can lie, cheat and steal all she wants!!!

Hey Mad! This season I am having a hard time finding people to root for. I am not into pity rooting.... like for Elissa or Jessie. I don't like a lot of the younguns. I was thinking I will root for Helen, Howard and Nick. I might change my mind tomorrow.

shes creating a lot of sympathy for herself. Dan Gheesling was the master at this and who in their right mind would evict a mother of 2, vulneable woman compared to bullies such as jeremy, aaryn, jessie. She has formed alliances where she needs too, and has established herself in the house as a mother figure. She is my favorite player and I hope she goes far. She is my first "newbie" favorite player since...Dan Gheesling season 10

Hi Marty!!! I don't like her at all. But she's perfect for BB, she can lie, cheat and steal all she wants!!!

Yes, that is the Chicago way. She should do very well. I like her but fear the minute she makes a political statement she is gonna be off putting.

Yes, that is the Chicago way. She should do very well. I like her but fear the minute she makes a political statement she is gonna be off putting.

She is probably savvy enough to realize that. I haven't heard her say anything political yet, so hopefully she will keep that side of her out of the game. I really like her as a player and really like that she and Candice are figuring out the Moving Company!

The only persons aware enough to discuss politics with would be spencer and nick and possibly amanda and mccrae. Of the four, I would think three would be ultra opinionated and one too concerned with his career to care. It is scary enough to think that the people in that house actually vote.

Nontheless, Helen and Howard and Nick continue as Slim's favorites.

Helen comes across as real and sane And she is pretty also...so yea I'd like to see her win. I can not imagine that she is not aware of the racism directed toward her and that makes a person feel alone and ostracized so I can not fault her for having some emotions to vent on occassion.

I think Helen is pretty shrewd. In a good way. Too bad she can't be part of a super alliance. Part of being older and a mother sets her apart. It makes it harder. She is very smart and hopefully she will go far or to the end.

Her "cred" in the house is going way up. I have seen multiple HG's (Candice, Aaryn, Elissa) coming to her for one on one's and advice. She is starting to be looked at as the matriarch figure in the house.

I get the feeling that the other HG's have determined that she is not really a threat, but her name is being thrown into the nomination pot heavily by Jeremy and the mean girls, along with Elissa's.

She is the HG that you let stay until way late in the game, and then suddenly they win HOH and get into the final three.

The whole deal with Helen is that she was lucky enough to be the only "Helen" in the house. If you had a bunch of Helens it would be a snoozefest. It really wasn't very difficult for her to find and segue right into her BB15 niche. Whether she can last or not remains to be seen. As I've said before, what's not to like?

Her "cred" in the house is going way up. I have seen multiple HG's (Candice, Aaryn, Elissa) coming to her for one on one's and advice. She is starting to be looked at as the matriarch figure in the house.

I get the feeling that the other HG's have determined that she is not really a threat, but her name is being thrown into the nomination pot heavily by Jeremy and the mean girls, along with Elissa's.

She is the HG that you let stay until way late in the game, and then suddenly they win HOH and get into the final three.

Aaryn? Really? She's been coming to Helen? I hope she's not trying to get information from her that she can use against her.