Jeremy - Week 1

CeCiMom

Um - he just called Elissa the c word. Really? There is something seriously wrong with him.

Personally if I were Elissa I would take that as a compliment coming from him. You can take any kind of judgement from him as being the opposite in reality. His judgement is despicable.

Um I'm wondering why Jeremy didn't give Nick the heads up that the girls are on to him because of GM! Aren't they suppose to be in an alliance

Probably because Jeremy is all about himself, and knowledge is power unless you give it away. That's probably what he's thinking anyway.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy is pushing on Judd real hard. Trying to strong-arm him.

Telling Judd that people are telling him that he (Judd) is repeating things back to Elissa, that he (Jeremy) is here to compete and win, and that he feels Elissa is allowed to go places in the house that the rest of the HG's are NOT allowed to go, he said that he walked into the storage room the other day and there was a door open in there and Elissa was talking to someone in production and she jumped out nervously when he walked in.

Of course a second later the feeds cut out for about 30 seconds, and I am sure he got scolded for talking about production.

He wants Judd to get rid of Elissa, he says it should be a landslide vote to get her out. I say good riddance to the CBS mole.

He is campaigning so hard to get Elissa evicted that I wouldn't be surprised if Elissa wins the veto.

In my opinion, Jeremy is obsessed with getting rid of elissa - got that - and one of his main reasons is that he keeps saying he wants to see who america loves. I swear I think he thinks it is him. He thinks he will be MVP.

Jeremy doodles around the house as if it is his house and all the other people are temporary guests and can be dismissed on his behest. He is something else.

I see Jeremy as a ne'er-do-well, know-it-all, momma's boy man who thinks of himself as, "just a kid." He admits to being broke with no job. Nothing in life will ever be Jeremy's fault.

Jeremy having no job explains why no press about him getting fired because of his performance on BB.

I was watching the feeds when he was pulling everyone one by one up to the HOH. Is this idiot for real??? Just once I wish they would not kiss his a&&. I am so sick of all of them really. I would have said I would put your sorry butt up and you can wear the hat you wiped your butt with too because you are such a loser ( I really want to cuss here) and I will vote how I want. I know that nobody wants to be on the block but this is why I would not make a good player plus I am too old and I probably would have already smacked this guy and been kicked out!

I was watching the feeds when he was pulling everyone one by one up to the HOH. Is this idiot for real??? Just once I wish they would not kiss his a&&. I am so sick of all of them really. I would have said I would put your sorry butt up and you can wear the hat you wiped your butt with too because you are such a loser ( I really want to cuss here) and I will vote how I want. I know that nobody wants to be on the block but this is why I would not make a good player plus I am too old and I probably would have already smacked this guy and been kicked out!

That is what the HOH (or co-HOH in his this case) usually does. He may be an ass but he was pretty respectful to everyone and was doing what they usually do when putting people on the block. He was no worse in this case then any other HOH.

I think most are waiting to see who is nom'ed with Elissa and then decide with Elissa if she gets MVP, who to put up from "their side".

I've always hated the HOH asking who the house wants gone or put up. When you have an alliance you should only be asking them but do what's best your game.

Jeremy having no job explains why no press about him getting fired because of his performance on BB.

He quit his job before he got on BB! But I'm wondering if that is imb page when I looked his name up

Did Candace tell Jeremy anything about Amanda Being the ring leader? I can't find it on the feeds.

Repeating question!

That is what the HOH (or co-HOH in his this case) usually does. He may be an ass but he was pretty respectful to everyone and was doing what they usually do when putting people on the block. He was no worse in this case then any other HOH.

unless I have missed something I don't recall anyone doing this outside of Jesse and Natalie the HOH may call people up and ask them questions but he basically told everyone if they wouldn't vote out Elissa he was going to come after them. I think he was asking them for information to use against them later. He may have not been yelling at them but he was trying to make people believe he has ears all over the house and it doesn't help that I think he is the biggest ass to play the game and I dislike him so much. So having said that I think anything he does will probably not set well with me.