Jeremy - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I like him. He's got some brains and he seems to be on an even keel! (sorry..could not resist a little sailing gib)!!!

seems to have found his mate in kaitlin

wonder how the prettiest girl in the house jessie will feel about that

nothing worst than a woman scorn :animated_bouncy:

seems to have found his mate in kaitlin

wonder how the prettiest girl in the house jessie will feel about that

nothing worst than a woman scorn :animated_bouncy:

UVP you really don't think Jessie is the prettiest in the house do you?? You must be joking.

I think he is a dumb ass.

I agree with this!

UVP you really don't think Jessie is the prettiest in the house do you?? You must be joking.

I agree with this!

yeah i was joking

i think aaryn is the prettiest :animated_bouncy:

Jeremy is telling Kaitlin that it isnt elissa's fault that rachel is her sister. Kaitlin is saying that it is unfair.

Jeremy is a lot more manipulative and maybe brighter than I thought. What he is doing with that freako kaitlin is beyond me.

Jeremy is in it to win it. Don't be fooled. The Cherokee is after the cash. Any kisses he can get along the way are just gratuitous lagniappe to Jeremy and mean nothing in his scheme.

Agreed. And after watching last nights BBAD I found him to be just as rational and reasonable as the * elder* :lol2: Helen.

He thinks he is all that and I don't think he is. He should tame it down a bit because someone claiming that they are going to win every competition needs to get a wake up call. Does anyone else think he looks like Howie?

Guy talk with Spencer on the outdoor sofas earlier this morning....Jeremy laughingly said he wished he'd gotten a "mouth hug" from Kaitlin last night. He's a dirtbag. She ain't any better. I hate showmances to begin with, and these 2 skeeve me every time I see them laying all over each other. puke. It's stupid to bring extra attention on yourself in this game by forming an obvious alliance...or what other perceive to be an alliance...by having a showmance.

^ more like how long before Kaitlin drags him away....;)

This fool just said he didn't care about boobies, boobies are boobies... He is looking for an ass all day... Hey Jerkemy! You see ass all day! I see you checking out yourself in the mirror constantly... there is the ass you are looking for!