Jessie - Week 1 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

I thought she was pretty, until she told the world how pretty she is over and over and over. Her conceit is ridiculous. I think she's a very insecure girl really. And Wicked's right...she does look 4 months pregnant, at least. I doubt she'll make jury.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far Jessie is full of her self which I don't care for but as for her looks I think she is pretty but I don't think she is the prettiest in the cast. I want to see if she changes alightly from this I am prettier than thou to something more humble before I say I like her or not and I want to see her stay in the game as of know because I like the drama she brings.

How any of the gals are swooning over a dork like Jeremy is just sad and a cry for help!

I know and he is loving it!

I thought she was pretty, until she told the world how pretty she is over and over and over. Her conceit is ridiculous. I think she's a very insecure girl really. And Wicked's right...she does look 4 months pregnant, at least. I doubt she'll make jury.

I didn't think she was pretty from Day1

poor girl none of guys is interested in her :animated_bouncy:

From the updates page:

11:50PM BBT: Jessie bashing begins again. Jeremy asks if he should go get her so the three of them can chat with her.

Ha ha you thought everyone would bow and scrape at your feet like the Khaleesi, but you are just an urchin of the sea.

Na na na na na nobody likes you - I'll bet that's a new feeling for you....rejection. Embrace it now because you're in for a lot of it. After your ego returns to it's normal size you might recover....maybe.

From the updates page:

9:40AM BBT: Jessie lays a towel out in the yard and does some stretches. She has a dress on and is not afraid to show off her undies.

So I just had to see for myself..... seems very "attention seeking" I mean c'mon you know the cameras are watching.....I guess if you can't get the guys IN the house to pay attention, then you can try to get the guys OUTSIDE of the house to pay attention........errr she kind of has mine......

D8NDWXX.jpgWsIM22Q.jpgmAihG58.jpg

She is a pretty girl. If you don't think so, she will tell you that she is. I think that she has a pretty, kind of interesting, face. The body not so much. Sorry, Jesse, times a 'knocking. I also think that Jesse probably wanted a guy to call her own and got rebuffed. I get that. I don't see her as necessarily mean. That says a lot to me.

From the updates page:

9:40AM BBT: Jessie lays a towel out in the yard and does some stretches. She has a dress on and is not afraid to show off her undies.

So I just had to see for myself..... seems very "attention seeking" I mean c'mon you know the cameras are watching.....I guess if you can't get the guys IN the house to pay attention, then you can try to get the guys OUTSIDE of the house to pay attention........errr she kind of has mine......

D8NDWXX.jpgWsIM22Q.jpgmAihG58.jpg

This is a great body folks whatever you think of her. I love that the tv did not blur these perfect crotch photos with the excuse of that thin pink strip of cloth as being enough of a cover up. Definitely Hustler worthy LOL And what prurient America needs to see.

Edited by JEDI
language

I am not a prude NYROSE but please try to be easy on the language. There are women and young ladies roaming these posts.

Lol Jedi, you beat me to it!

Edited by Hawknose

Elissa's not one of the "cool kids" so they ostracize her and dog her out constantly. Jessie believes the beiber group because she wants to be in the club so desperately.

Yesterday, I heard Aaryn say that Elissa is just like the girls her exes would cheat with. Then she said that Elissa's husband probably cheats on her. So catty.