Candice - Week 1 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Ok I'm not mad with him since he went to hoh and through McRae under the bus! I'm really pissed off at Spencer and he just caught up in it!

Well cute "your man" some slack PLEASE! Look at the hell hole he is in right now!

Ok CANDI FOR PRESIDENT! OMG! She nail it in that conversation! This is what she said "We are all beautiful on our on way! Why can't the girls stick together! Why do we have to make up stories because we are catty jealous girls grow up! The men are not fighting! $500,000 is on the line. It's not like are 30 like Brenchels and going to find your mate. Get it head out your ass and play the game".

I think I quoted Candice correctly! She nailed it spot on!

Candice said she could hear the fans booing when she cast her vote to evict last week. Sheesh BB should have the audience in check.

Last night she was totally integrated into the house and the house drama, she even cried on Helen over something but I am not sure what it was. Glad to see her hanging out, people are starting to like her, and she needs that to stay, otherwise they will target her as a floater.

Now if only we can get Howard to come out of his Man-cave.....

I am not a Candice fan at this point. She talks too much and hasn't grasped that people get it the first time. They do, Candice......They just don't like you, girlfriend, so quit trying so hard and maybe they will. I hope Candice stays for awhile.

I think BB is hurting the game by allowing the HGs to hear the audience cheer and boo their votes since that brings info from outside the house into the house which is against the premise of the game.

Would someone tell me what Jerkarrhea did to throw Mc under the bus?

Candice is doing what Helen advice her to do! She knows they don't like her and she figured out their is an all boy alliance! Helen said Brush it off and don't let it affect u! No matter what smile and talk to people! This was too funny Helen also said in a motherly voice U R miss America NFL cheerleader in a stern voice NOW GO!

:lol:

I feel a little sorry for Candice. She is pretty much the only one that has figured out that there is a super alliance of men but no one believes her and everyone blames everything that happens on her even though she is probably the most honest person in the house right now and always seems to take the high road. Unfortunately, people like that are boring to watch and don't belong in this game. :goof:

I think BB is hurting the game by allowing the HGs to hear the audience cheer and boo their votes since that brings info from outside the house into the house which is against the premise of the game.

I agree

Would someone tell me what Jerkarrhea did to throw Mc under the bus?

Yes, please I would like to know also.

Vannatc1 and Auroradawn, y'all crack me up! :lol:

Oh and since Jermorrhea like his anus so much by wanting to stick things in it. Jermorrhea also rhymes with diarrhea!

Grazi! You crack me up, too! Yes, they need to just have a mirror attached to Regina and Jermorrhea at the hip since they love looking at themselves so much!