Candice - Week 1 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

Ok I'm about to give up on her! Where is her game play??? She talks about stupid stuff " do y'all ear sloppy joes". Who cares!!! Play the game!

That is the way they play the game by pretending to be not into strategizing

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but she just came off the block. Nobody is talking to her about the game, that means ur behind is going on the block again if you don't start making some headways. She is laying too low! Make some alliances at least.

Yeah but she just came off the block. Nobody is talking to her about the game, that means ur behind is going on the block again if you don't start making some headways. She is laying too low! Make some alliances at least.

I think she's the only person in the house who's in absolutely no alliance with anyone.

I think that they don't like her. I don't know why but that's what I think. It happens. In the convo between VaginaMarie and Nick, she pretty much called her fake and mocked her. Except for being so wasteful with the water, I honestly find her likeable. Moreso than the majority of the others, for sure. I think that she has lost momentum and unless Candice does something - finds a friend - that could be bad for her.

I think that they don't like her. I don't know why but that's what I think. It happens. In the convo between VaginaMarie and Nick, she pretty much called her fake and mocked her. Except for being so wasteful with the water, I honestly find her likeable. Moreso than the majority of the others, for sure. I think that she has lost momentum and unless Candice does something - finds a friend - that could be bad for her.

I mowed the lawn in my courtyard this morning and over watered the lawn. I got distracted with playing FarmVille. :lookaround:

Candice is still freaked that she was up for eviction no matter that they took her down. She is not the same.

i never got the hg's who never expect to be on the block at all

the days of never going on block are over :animated_bouncy:

Wait she was on the block because of a competition that her team didn't get last place and it was even her fault that they didn't get first! SMDH!

better to get a taste of block early

she needs the training wheel of being on the block

since she took it so hard so next time she is on the block she wont throw another fit :animated_bouncy:

Wait she was on the block because of a competition that her team didn't get last place and it was even her fault that they didn't get first! SMDH!

I know! These girls are drama mamas. Plain and simple. If the yellow team had lost, that might be something worth putting a target on Candice's back. Looks like they were just trying to draw attention away from themselves. Of course Kaitlin was in the lead telling everyone about it, and she told VaginaMarie. So VM took that information and ran with it.

Her BB press photo doesn't do her justice - she is a good looking woman

I know I was looking for website pictures and she is gorgeous!

But she is annoying. LOL

She's not being annoying they just not giving her chance they got it in their mind they want her out!

I know I was looking for website pictures and she is gorgeous!

She's not being annoying they just not giving her chance they got it in their mind they want her out!

And that is how it rolls in the BB house.

I know and it seems like she is such a nice person. Just like Helen Andy Howard and Elissa

Yeah the BB house just isn't fair. Most times the good people go first. I'm sure "your man" will be a target SOON! Do you SEE his muscles??!! My gosh it looks like his arms are going to explode.

If I was in the house (never would happen) Jeremy would be my target!

Yeah the BB house just isn't fair. Most times the good people go first. I'm sure "your man" will be a target SOON! Do you SEE his muscles??!! My gosh it looks like his arms are going to explode.

If I was in the house (never would happen) Jeremy would be my target!

Yeah! I would have a problem getting pass Howard's guns lol! It would mess up my gameplay! I wouldn't know who target yet because I wait and see who we're the leaders and put both agains each other and let them fight it out! And then the MBP with nominate somebody and it would be great for one team and sad for the other lol

better to get a taste of block early

she needs the training wheel of being on the block

since she took it so hard so next time she is on the block she wont throw another fit :animated_bouncy:

She didn't take it hard when she was nominated. Jessie took to her bed crying and Candice was out there socializing. Her philosophy was don't stress about things you have no control over. She said even if she was only here one week, she was going to enjoy her BB experience.

I think she was initially targeted for being percieved as a floater, telling stories that take forever (though the parts I heard were funny) and because she is not a mean girl.

She didn't take it hard when she was nominated. Jessie took to her bed crying and Candice was out there socializing. Her philosophy was don't stress about things you have no control over. She said even if she was only here one week, she was going to enjoy her BB experience.

Which is what we see from the mean girls over and over again... They just don't understand! Wah, wah. Be smart like Candice and start campaigning. I think Candice knows what she's doing better than a lot of those girls. That's part of why her team - the yellow team - won. I'm Team Candice, Howard, and Helen right now.

I think she was initially targeted for being percieved as a floater, telling stories that take forever (though the parts I heard were funny) and because she is not a mean girl.

Exactly. They can't manipulate her like the others.