Candice - Week 1 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

She didn't take it hard when she was nominated. Jessie took to her bed crying and Candice was out there socializing. Her philosophy was don't stress about things you have no control over. She said even if she was only here one week, she was going to enjoy her BB experience.

Which is what we see from the mean girls over and over again... They just don't understand! Wah, wah. Be smart like Candice and start campaigning. I think Candice knows what she's doing better than a lot of those girls. That's part of why her team - the yellow team - won. I'm Team Candice, Howard, and Helen right now.

I think she was initially targeted for being percieved as a floater, telling stories that take forever (though the parts I heard were funny) and because she is not a mean girl.

Exactly. They can't manipulate her like the others.

Don't forget Elissa and Andy! All 5 of them need to form an alliance! They are the under dogs right now

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These targets are unreasonable MacRae just said he doesn't like her because she has a 2013 car it bugs him! He needs to get over it I have a 2013 car what he's not like me

I have the feeling things are going to change drastically in the next week or two. These girls are going to be out for each other's blood.

Candice won't take crap too long, imo. I like her, especially since she stood up to Aaryn the other night.

A guy is def going to win this season, imo, unless Helen sneaks thru.

I like Candice. I think she needs to up her game and dish it out instead of just hanging around and being Miss Nice.

Agree she is trying to lay low I believe until hoh comp But she needs to just let them have it! No matter what she does they hate her for it! Brushing her teeth can't believe she does that Or some silly stuff like that

I have the feeling things are going to change drastically in the next week or two. These girls are going to be out for each other's blood.

Candice won't take crap too long, imo. I like her, especially since she stood up to Aaryn the other night.

Yeah this is just week one But I hope if she wins HOH target Spencer!!!!

Yeah this is just week one But I hope if she wins HOH target Spencer!!!!

I am afraid that if Candice won HOH she wouldn't take advantage and would let the mean girls camp there for her week. They are never going to like her. They don't even like themselves. She might as well accept it and go on the offensive with them. I would make their lives hell if they messed with me like they've messed with Candice.

I am afraid that if Candice won HOH she wouldn't take advantage and would let the mean girls camp there for her week. They are never going to like her. They don't even like themselves. She might as well accept it and go on the offensive with them. I would make their lives hell if they messed with me like they've messed with Candice.

Due to the way she was when she was on the yellow team, I don't think she has a problem speaking her mind, and she's pretty stubborn.

I like Candice. I think she needs to up her game and dish it out instead of just hanging around and being Miss Nice.

Really, McCrae? Say why you really don't like her. Don't hide behind some petty, ridiculous excuse.

Good point, Aurora. That's the way I like Candice.

Yep. She won't have any problem with those witches.

This is from the update page. I didn't know that Candice had kids.

5:28PM BBT: Candice talking about her husband leaving her and the kids and then says she shouldn't even mention his name.

I didn't know either - what a surprise! Her husband left her....hmmm interesting that a man would walk away from kids AND a beauty queen. I wonder who the bad guy was in that situation.

I didn't know either - what a surprise! Her husband left her....hmmm interesting that a man would walk away from kids AND a beauty queen. I wonder who the bad guy was in that situation.

Did she not even discuss kids during her intro on the show? This is odd.

This is from the update page. I didn't know that Candice had kids.

5:28PM BBT: Candice talking about her husband leaving her and the kids and then says she shouldn't even mention his name.

Went to the FB and what she said was it was a fear she had that if she was married with kids he would leave her. Just one of those fragments of a convo that change when hearing the whole thing.

Okay guys I'm going to call it she was tired during the veto competition! That honey was kicking her tail! :lol:

Went to the FB and what she said was it was a fear she had that if she was married with kids he would leave her. Just one of those fragments of a convo that change when hearing the whole thing.

Thanks for clearing that up!

So guys she does not have kids!!!!!!

Why did she listen to Spencer and vote out Elissa! I hope She learned her lesson and don't trust nobody!

PS I hope she doesn't go ballistic keep her cool cause that's what he wants her to do go off And look like a fool

Why did she listen to Spencer and vote out Elissa! I hope She learned her lesson and don't trust nobody!

that is what happens when you have no read on what is going on in the house :animated_bouncy:

Hopefully she will have more of a presence in the house this week. Despite the fact that she was a nominee this week, I sometimes forgot she was even in the house.

Unfortunately she will perhaps be nominated again, otherwise it is obvious who Aaryn will nominated.