Candice - Week 1 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

She was a big surprise! I thought I was really going to like her because she is down-to-earth and has a real job I admire.

She's a total turn off...loud, never shuts up for a minute and a big crybaby because she's on the block and her intended showmance (I think it's Jeremy) spends more time with Kaitlin!

model/pageant chick always gets target early for whatever reason :animated_bouncy:

Not watching the feeds and based on show last night alone... I liked her. Too bad she's nominated.

Shocked that she is nominated unless it's for a pawn and she don't want that, I am sure. I really don't understand. Except for all the F words coming out of her mouth, I like her. She needs to stop that. It was bizarre.

I am shocked also that he nominated her and Jesse. Jesse not so much because he did walk in on Jesse, and the other 2 guys (not good with names yet) talking but why do the guys always go after the girls I can never figure that one out. I don't dislike her I only saw about 45 mins of BBAD last night. I will have to wait and see.

I am shocked also that he nominated her and Jesse. Jesse not so much because he did walk in on Jesse, and the other 2 guys (not good with names yet) talking but why do the guys always go after the girls I can never figure that one out. I don't dislike her I only saw about 45 mins of BBAD last night. I will have to wait and see.

They single out the girls so it will likely be one of the guys who win. The girls need to give up their cattiness and do the same thing, but sadly that will never happen.

Why is it quoting the same person twice any time I quote someone?

I don't know, Auroradawn. I couldn't hear them. Helen is a good whisperer. For the life of me, I do not understand why Candice is a target with these people. Maybe she came on too strong in the beginning? Anybody? Did I miss something?

No me either! I've been reading to see why and last night Howard said that the girls can't stand her! But I don't know why. She was nominated before they did the beauty pageant. I don't know!

I liked Candice prior to the show. After the fashion show (where I found her to be childlike and just as obnoxious as GM) and the lack of seeing her in last nights BBAD, I am now indifferent to her.

She hasn't got any camera time Where is she! She's probably laying low right now don't want to have a target on her back! Helen did tell her to lay low and no matter what keep your cool! I guess The reason why she is ghost so she won't have to go off on anybody she's probably really pissed! :lol: And i think according to the post earlier, Amanda was threatening her! She is trying to keep her cool!

I don't know, Auroradawn. I couldn't hear them. Helen is a good whisperer. For the life of me, I do not understand why Candice is a target with these people. Maybe she came on too strong in the beginning? Anybody? Did I miss something?

Instead of screaming at them for singing, they should ban whispering.

FB to Thursday, 12:16pm, Cam 3, to see overbearing Amanda tell Candace why the house is mad at her (Candace). Amanda sounds like she's threatening Candace. Wow.

Amanda is just a delusional drama queen. I think part of her strategy is to gaslight some of these people. She'll make them get all paranoid like "Nobody likes you," and "Everyone's after you," kind of thing. Then they won't be able to concentrate on anything else, they'll possibly go psycho a little bit, and the attention will be on them and not her. This will bite aMANda in the butt when she gets caught in a lie at some point. I can't wait for that.

^lol...I didn't notice that...Elissa turns the faucet on and leaves it running before she goes into the toilet to do her business...every time! :D