Howard - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully when he stops throwing comps he is actually good @ them

so many i thought were throwing comps only to find out they really just sucked at them :animated_bouncy:

I think Howard is regretting his choice more and more each day.

what choice? And he is not really a part of moving company, he is a tag they add for the support they need in votes. He is glad to be included, but he is aware that it is a nominal inclusion.

what choice? And he is not really a part of moving company, he is a tag they add for the support they need in votes. He is glad to be included, but he is aware that it is a nominal inclusion.

Wrong. Howard, Spencer and Jeremy formed the base alliance on day one, then later added Nick, and McCrae w/ Amanda. She and Nick think they formed this and behave as if they're the leaders, but the initial three got it started. I think Howard is beginning to regret this decision, but what is he going to do when he knows this group has the majority vote?

In my opinion, he's playing the best game in the house because he has input when it comes to decisions, but knows how to lay low and listen when bs is taking place.We'll see how long that lasts as the game progresses.

Wrong. Howard, Spencer and Jeremy formed the base alliance on day one, then later added Nick, and McCrae w/ Amanda. She and Nick think they formed this and behave as if they're the leaders, but the initial three got it started. I think Howard is beginning to regret this decision, but what is he going to do when he knows this group has the majority vote?

In my opinion, he's playing the best game in the house because he has input when it comes to decisions, but knows how to lay low and listen when bs is taking place.We'll see how long that lasts as the game progresses.

thanks for the refresher forgot that initial alliance...that they included him shows that alliance is not racist but man-ist seeking out the muscles and testosterone. Howard is allowed to be under the radar and he is comfortable there since the melanin aspect has trained him from childhood to take that position in society and it does give him a real advantage to play a very wise game. He is not expected to mingle with the majority...and that is underscored by the two racist females in the house. they only let Mc in because of HOH and Nick is the Dan of the group, but is he strategic? Amanda is, but her abilities are really more as a Judas goat for keeping them appraised of what the women are doing. They will cut her quickly the only question is whether it will be before or after Mc...

I was actually referring to his choice to be in the BB house overall. I think he knows he got stuck with a bunch of idiots and losers.

I was actually referring to his choice to be in the BB house overall. I think he knows he got stuck with a bunch of idiots and losers.

Well it would be a first if there weren't some idiots and losers in the BB house. I think he is OK and knows what he is doing.

I'll say it again:

Howard sitting in a corner reading the bible all day is just dull. Who does that? Guys in jail? Social interaction is crucial to winning this game IMHO.

Yeah we need to shake him up and throw Sparket over the fence and in the house! Then we could get some action! :love:

He was working out with Jeremy earlier. Did you SEE his HOT body! :naughty:

I'll say it again:

Howard sitting in a corner reading the bible all day is just dull. Who does that? Guys in jail? Social interaction is crucial to winning this game IMHO.

True. BB is basically social chess.

Yeah we need to shake him up and throw Sparket over the fence and in the house! Then we could get some action! :love:

:lol: Can I be thrown over the fence, too! I just want to look at that body up close and personal! :wub:

Huba hubs yeah! :naughty:

Howard is so nice. Howard should have gone on Survivor. He would be wonderful on that show. I hope they come and knock on the BB door and take him straight to Survivor. Howard is NOTHING like those people on BB15.

Howard is so nice. Howard should have gone on Survivor. He would be wonderful on that show. I hope they come and knock on the BB door and take him straight to Survivor. Howard is NOTHING like those people on BB15.

I like Howard's game thus far staying under the radar...I do think he will surface when things are along aways. However, he would do terribly in Survivor. He is not coordinated and he is not comfortable with water and I doubt he'd be any good with bugs or building a shelter or making fire. His muscles seem to make a lot of women cream, but they are surely just show since he does not have much by way of endurance...as witnessed by not keeping up with Helen while running.

Is he hitting on Amanda! According to Amanda she said he wanted her and keeps hitting on her!

Vannatc1 I'm about to jump over that fence and drag her out with me! LEAVE MY MAN ALONE! :lol:

I like Howard's game thus far staying under the radar...I do think he will surface when things are along aways. However, he would do terribly in Survivor. He is not coordinated and he is not comfortable with water and I doubt he'd be any good with bugs or building a shelter or making fire. His muscles seem to make a lot of women , but they are surely just show since he does not have much by way of endurance...as witnessed by not keeping up with Helen while running.

Excellent points. I was wrong in thinking that he would be good on Survivor. Hmmm. Can't think of anything else.

Is he hitting on Amanda! According to Amanda she said he wanted her and keeps hitting on her!

Vannatc1 I'm about to jump over that fence and drag her out with me! LEAVE MY MAN ALONE! :lol:

OH MY GOSH! :mad1: That BITCH! LOL We NEED to book you on a first class flight to the BB house. You can show Howard what first class REALLY IS!! :mbabe:

Excellent points. I was wrong in thinking that he would be good on Survivor. Hmmm. Can't think of anything else.

TAR? (with Sparklet!)