• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mind if I ask why that is?

just a joke based on him struggling in the have ///// have not competition

are you not watching sunday show???? :animated_bouncy:

just a joke based on him struggling in the have ///// have not competition

are you not watching sunday show???? :animated_bouncy:

Oh ok! Yes I'm watching the show! The feeds are better though. I just watch the show for the Diary sessions.

white guy cant jump

but for sure black guy cant be in water :animated_bouncy:

Lol that was the funniest part of the show - I liked what he said about it in the DR - something like - even though you're strong doesn't mean you are going to win everything - and if they try to pull the ol' "we have to get rid of him because he is a physical threat" he can refer to this comp and say it ain't so

Just when you think this guy would be good in endurance competitions you find out he isn't. This is going to be interesting if he is as bad at the other comps that he was for the have-have not comp.

I think Howard is in a really good position. He is part of the moving company. I have heard all the guys in his alliance say he seems honest and they can trust him. That might get him far with his alliance.

The guy worked out and that points to his ego around his looks. He knows what he looks like and how that effects others, but I'll bet he has never been this close to so many melanin deficient folks in his life. That I think accounts for a lot of how he keeps to himself and quiet and observes. He does not want to stand out for the difference that he knows his own background makes in who he is.

He is easy on the eyes but terrible in comps......couldn't keep up with Helen this morning running laps, got winded real quick......but stays away from the drama, gotta like that.